YES

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was checking his student's homework when he came across a note slipped in between the first page and the second page of the book. The book belonged to the adorable Sunghoon. The boy was so adorable with a pair of beautiful eyesmile. Woohyun had been adoring the cute boy since the first day he teaches the BUNNY CLASS. Sunghoon approaced him and showed him the way to the principal office when he was actually lost. He read the note.

Songsaenim, will you be my father?

Woohyun was taken aback by the written proposal. He was aware that Sunghoon had mentioned in his previous class that he wanted a father like Woohyun but the kindergaten's teacher took it as a simple admiration from a kid. He is surely going to asked Sunghoon about this note tomorrow.

 

 

The next day

'' Okay class, today we're going to talk about your idol. I want you guys to tell the whole class about it okay. Now I give you five minutes to think about it.'' said Woohyun cheerfully. He observed his students to find some of them frowning and smilling. They are all so cute. Thought Woohyun. But his eyes landed on the particular chubby boy. Sunghoon had a very dreamlike expression pasted on his face. He was smilling and that's make Woohyun wanted to pinch his chubby flawless pink cheeks.

'' Okay, ket's start with Jiae.'' said Woohyun and the mentioned girl stands proudly and presented his idol which was SNSD. Woohyun smiled, Kids nowadays

The presentation continued and Woohyun had commented on some of the kids.

'' Okay, last one Sunghoon.'' 

Sunghoon started his presentation.

'' My idol is Nam songsaenim.'' 

Woohyun stared at the kid and smiled. None of the kids mentioned him as their idol.

'' It is because he is very nice and handsome. Nam songsaenim helped me to cross the road and I was grateful for that. Thank you songsaenim. Next, songsaenim also taught us ABC and mammy praised me for being clever. Songsaenim is very clever that he knows how to spell difficult word like DIFFICULT.''

Woohyun chuckled at his student's innocence confession.

'' Songsaenim also very strong. I saw him lifting heavy stuffs like the pot and the food containers. When I was hurt during the field trip, songsaenim piggy back me. I had no one to piggy back me that easily because I'm fat. Mammy wasn't that strong. He's weak and have no abs like songsaenim.'' continued Sunghoon.

Woohyun had taken a point on Sunghoon calling his mammy he and mentioning that he have no abs. Does that means he's mammy is a man?

Woohyun shrugged it off and praised Sunghoon for his presentation.

'' That's great Sunghoon. Thank you for making me your idol. I'm honored.'' said Woohyun. The class continued with the kids having the lunch and a drawing session. Woohyun decided to call Sunghoon to ask him about the note.

'' Sunghoon, come here.'' 

Sunghoon waddled to Woohyun's desk.

'' Sunghoon, I;m going to asked you question. Answer me honestly okay?'' asked Woohyun with a soft voice. Sunghoon nodded cutely. Woohyun couldn't help but to ruffles his hair because that boy is too damned cute.

'' Well, I saw this in your book. What is this about Sunghoon?'' asked Woohyun.

'' Erm, I really sincere in asking you to be my father songsaenim.'' said Sunghoon truthfully.

'' And why is that? I meant like what about your dad?'' asked Woohyun.

'' Because you're cool and handsome. You said that you loves me before and I love you too. '' said Sunghoon. Woohyun remembered saying that he loves that boy during the field trip. Of course he loves all of his students.

''And mammy said that family loves each other.'' continued Sunghoon. Woohyun was amazed by Sunghoon's innocence.

''Of course I love you Sunghoon. And your mammy wasn't wrong. Family loves each other, Even though I am not your father we're still family. Now tell me about your mammy. I never met her before.'' said Woohyun.

'' Mammy is a he songsaenim. He is 28 years old and works with Samsung as an engineer. He live in the same house with me, we shared bed because mammy afraid of monsters.'' said Sunghoon. Woohyun chuckled at that. 

'' Really, he's afraid of monsters?'' asked Woohyun feeling intrigued about Sunghoon's mammy.

'' Yes, he's always cried and hug me saying that he's going to protect me from the scary monsters.'' said Sunghoon. Woohyun's smils died hearing the answer. Monsters? Real monsters or??

''Where is you daddy then?'' asked Woohyun.

'' I don't know, mamay said that daddy went for a business trip but I never saw him.'' said Sunghoon sadly.

'' Ohhh..'' 

Woohyun asked Sunghoon to continue his drawing. He then checked on Sunghoon's student file. The information about parents only filled with one name which Woohyun believed ad Sunghoon's mammy.

Kim Sunggyu

 

 

Kids running into their parents' arm. But there was Sunghoon standing alone at the bus stand across the kindergarten waiting for someone to fetch him. Woohyun decided to wait for Sunghoon's mammy with the boy.

''Sunghoon, I thought that I've made it clear for those whose parents were going to come late to wait in the kindergarten. Why are you here?'' 

'' I'm sorry songsaenim. Mammy told me to wait here so that teachers won't be burdened to wait for him.'' explained Sunghoon.

'' But it's dangerous Sunghoon.'' Just as soon as Woohyun finished his words a black audi stopped in front of them. A man stepped out from the car. 

'' Hoonie, I'm sorry, I'm late.'' said the nameless guy.

'' It's okay mammy, you're busy. Mammy, this is the teacher that I've told you about. Nam songsaenim.'' Sunghoon introduced Woohyun to Sunggyu.

'' Oh, annyeonghaseyo Mr. Nam. I'm sorry for burdening you to wait. My name is Kim Sunggyu, Kim Sunghoon's mam- uh, father.''' said Sunggyu. 

'' It's alright Mr. Kim. I'm Nam Woohyun.'' they shook hands and Woohyun can't get over on how smooth the other man's hand was.

'' Let's go darling. And thank you once again Mr. Nam'' said Sunggyu opening the door for his son and excusing himself. Woohyun nodded and waved back to Sunghoon, chuckling at the enthusiastic wave by his favourite student.

 

 

'' Mammy, what are we going to eat for dinner?'' asked Sunghoon.

'' What my baby wants to eat?'' asked Sunggyu.

'' Erm, I want samgyetang.'' said Sunghoon.

'' Samgyetang? Okay, let's go to the mart first'' said Sunggyu.

 

 

 

At the mart

Sunggyu was choosing some fresh vegetables when someone approached him.

'' Hey, Sunggyu. Long time no see.'' said the man. Sunggyu turned to his left to have his eyes wide opened.

'' I-I'm ss-orry.'' Sunggyu turned around to find Sunghoon. Panic started to invade his space when he couldn't find his son. 

'' Why look so scared honey?'' asked the man smirking. And he saw Sunghoon holding the man's hand. Sunggyu felt like his world collapsed.

 

'' Mammy!!'' Sunghoon called his mammy. Sunggyu was breathing harshly when he felt someone shook his shoulders violently.

'' Mr. Kim, are you okay?!'' 

Sunggyu can't breathe. I'm going to die.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter