PET III

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you so much for helping me tonight Sunggyu-ah." said Jungkook. 

"It's nothing. You're my friend, of course I'll help you anytime" responded Sunggyu, grinning. 

"But Lord Woohyun scared the out of me. He keeps glaring whenever people talk to you." said Jungkook making Sunggu to laugh. 

"Just ignore that. He's just being ridiculous." said Sunggyu. 

 

 

The night went well without any problem. Sunggyu yawned as he finished wiping the table. Jungkook looked at him and said " You should go and rest now Sunggyu-ah. You looked really tired. Thank you again. I'll repay you next time." 

Sunggyu nodded and wished Jungkook good night as Woohyun approaches him. 

"Done?" asked Woohyun. Sunggyu nodded and yawned again. Woohyun chuckled as he pulled Sunggyu towards him. 

"Come here you big baby. Lets get you to bed hurm." 

Sunggyu smiles, wrapping his arms aroubd Woohyun's neck. 

"Carry me?" 

"Sure thing pup." Woohyun lifted him up by the hips and Sunggu wrapped his legs around the lord's waist, clinging onto him like a koala. Jungkook smiled at the couple. He is sure that Woohyun really likes Sunggyu, just like what Taehyung and him suspected. 

When they arrived at Woohyun's room, Sunggyu had already fallen asleep. Woohyun put him on the bed, making him to stir in his sleep, whining. 

"No no. Want sleep." slurred Sunggyu. Woohyun chukled and responded " Okay, we can take shower tomorrow." 

Woohyun settled next to Sunggyu and drifted into slumber with a big baby cuddled close in his arms. 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

"I hate Woohyun so much!" 

"Whoah, what happened? You guys are sickeningly gross in displaying affections towards each other and now you hate him?" asked Sungjong  shaking his head. This couple is so confusing. After all the pining and possessive acts not to mention 18 rated behaviours, the two have made their relationship official since last month. 

"He is hiding something from me and when I asked about it, he's freaking dodge the question, distracting me from that and now, I'll never get to know what was he's hiding." 

Sungjong and Myungsoo laughed at the ranting. 

"And you hate him more because you like the distraction, am I right?" asked Myungsoo, teasing the younger. 

"Hu uh. That old man is really good a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter