BOYFRIEND

I'M A WOOGYU TRASH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sunggyu is having his lunch break with Myungsoo and Howon at the cafe. Myungsoo is giving a very detail story on how Sungyeol had surprised him on their 3rd anniversary last night. He is genuinely happy for Myungsoo as the latter can't seem to hide his blush while Howon is cooing on how romantic Sungyeol is. Howon is in a relationship with Dongwoo since highschool and they're surely one of the sweetest couple that Sunggyu had ever known. Dongwoo had proposed to Howon and they had engaged last month. 

''So Sunggyu, when will we be able to meet this mysterious boyfriend of yours huh?'' asked Howon. 

'' Yeah, you never introduce him to us. Are you really got yourself a boyfriend or you lied to us so that we'll stop arranging you a blind date?'' Myungsoo added.

'' Ah, he's busy guys.'' said Sunggyu, giving excuse.

'' You've been saying that he's busy since last 3 months Sunggyu. Who is he? Prime Minister?'' joked Myungsoo gaining a nod from Howon. Sunggyu just laugh out loud.

'' Babe, you know what, Dongwoo told me that his friend is a doctor and as hot as hell. Do you want me to arrange a date with that doctor? If this boyfriend of you too busy to date just break up with him. You deserve better Sunggyu, you're a sweeetheart and cute.'' said Howon and being a good friend Myungsoo is he actually urge Sunggyu to agree. 

'' Nah, it's okay. I choose to stay loyal on my boyfriend.'' said Sunggyu smiling. His answer received a Yeah right. Stay loyal till you die . He chuckled lightly.

After finishing his shift, Sunggyu decided to stop at the supermarket to buy some groceries. He picked up his ringing phone as he is choosing some fresh apples.

'' Yeoboseyo?''

'' Hi, babe. Where are you?'' 

'' I'm at the supermarket. Do you want anything?'' asked Sunggyu

'' I want you~~'' the male replied with an aegyo voice. Sunggyu let a a soft chuckle.

'' Gosh, baby your voice. I want you now, please hurry up. Please baby, come home now'' 

'' Hahaha, Woohyun you're unstoppable. I'll be there in 20 minutes.'' said Sunggyu

'' 20 MINUTES?! NO NO, HOME NOW! I miss you'' said Woohyun making Sunggyu laugh at his antic.

'' Okay, okay. 10 minutes'' said Sunggyu.

''Make it 5 minutes Gyu~~'' whined Woohyun

''Okay gotta go now bye!'' said Sunggyu 

''Hey, no. Keep talking to me, I miss you.'' 

''Hyunie, I need to shop quickly so that I can go home to meet you.'' persuade Sunggyu.

''Okay, be quick. I'll wait. Love you!'' 

''Love you too.''

Sunggyu grabs everything he needs and go to the counter to pay. He drives back to his apartment to see a familiar pair of shoes infront of the front door.

''Woohyun, I'm home.'' but much to his expectant there's no answer.

''Hyun? Hyunie?'' he called again while putting the groceries on the kitchen counter. He went to check on his boyfriend in the living room but found no one, so he decided to to the bedroom.

''Hyunie?'' Sunggyu feels dissapointed as no Woohyun there. He walked out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen to arrange the groceries he bought. Suddenly he feel his body being enveloped in a warm back hug. He was shocked at first but slowly relax and leaning back on the familiar sturdy chest.

'' Hey, baby'' Woohyun greeted while pecking his cheek. Sunggyu blushed at the action and endearment. Eventhough Woohyun always touchy and call him baby, he feel shy. Sometimes he thinks that he's gonna go crazy on how Woohyun can affect him.

'' Hi hyunie.'' Sunggyu greeted back. Woohyun is still pecking  his cheek.

'' Woohyun, stop. You're making me shy.'' said Sunggyu while turning to the other side so that Woohyun cannot peck on his cheeck. But being Nam Woohyun he is, he didn't stop instead he starts to kiss Sunggyu's neck. Sunggyu squirmed making Woohyun chuckle.

''You're too sensitive'' said Woohyun

''It's ticklish and - Woo-hhy- hyun, don't.'' Sunggyu try to release himself but Woohyun hold him tight enough to not hurt him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter