The Frustration

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for having breakfast here dear, I hope Victoria doesn't mind" Mr. Jung said, taking a sip of coffee while reading the newspaper. "Don't worry, she was off to work early". Krystal and Victoria had been having breakfast together since she moved in. Even if it was fast, the younger valued her wife's effort. "So why am I here?".

 


Mr. Jung smiled to his wife, sharing complicit looks. "After some talking with Fany and Jessica we decided to give back your car". Krystal almost chocked, a big smile appeared on her face. "I love you guys-". "There is a condition". All trace of happiness faded from Krystal as she listened. "You're going with me to the company today. It's time for you to get invested and see how it works in reality. You'll be going with me to reunions, meetings, and other sort of things".

 


"Do I have other choice?". Her parents shook their heads. "Okay. I'll get going, I have university paperwork left". Krystal wasn't exited about the idea of returning to Yonsei, in fact if she could graduate at home she'd do it. She had a lot to catch up and didn't like it but she made a deal with her parents and she wouldn't back away now.

 


"Don't be late, we'll leave together and after, you're going to Yonsei. Understood?". Howard put down his coffee, a stern look on his face. "Yeah yeah, whatever".

 


____________________________________

 

 

"Let's go to the next point". Victoria said rubbing her temples, everyone was reunited in the conference room checking the total progress of the promise account. Things weren't going as Jessica and her wanted, even if they were ahead with the plan, there were lots of things left.

 


Adding another project wasn't that much of a big deal. One of the most famous Korean clothing brands: Mixxo had come with an offer wanting advertising for their new sportswear for women. All was going pretty well when signing until they got to the point of the end line. The date was the same as 'promise' making things difficult for them.

 


"Uhm director Song ... we have some bad news". Victoria raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol. The poor boy got scared by his boss's look. "W-Well we don't know if they're bad news or not". The Chinese sighed, containing herself. "Just say it Chanyeol".

 


"Taeyeon has gone completely into hiding for the promise project-". Victoria straightened in her seat, looking as if she couldn't believe it. Chanyeol was getting more and more nervous. "W-We delayed the shoot as long as we could, what do we do-".

 


"What do you mean she's gone completely into hiding?". She asked sternly. "Wait a minute. Taeyeon as in, THE TAEYEON?". Jessica asked, shocked. "J, not right now please". The Chinese looked at the boy. "Answer, what do you mean she's gone?". Chanyeol gulped. "We can't get in contact with her or her manager. The company said to wait a few days but-".

 


"You already delayed the shooting. It's time to look for other model. Lay, give us the list". The Chinese boy handed the papers clumsily. "Taeyeon? Were you planning on telling me?". Jessica asked. "We'll talk later J". Jessica bit her lip, leaning on her chair. "What about Irene? She gives some looks as Taeyeon and has similar style". Changmin pointed out. "I don't think she's right for the role. I mean, she's good but she doesn't give off the vibe we need". Amber answered.

 


"We can't have a replacement anyway. This was created for Taeyeon. At best, it won't be like the original". Suho replied. "What if we come with a new plan?". Henry suggested. "We have a list of models that could trigger an effect similar to Taeyeon but-". Victoria sighed, rubbing her temples. "There are no buts, we need to come up with something fast. Contract another model".

 


"But we started this project with Taeyeon in mind, they may be similar but their images cannot replace hers". Key said. "Then are you saying we should wait for a model we can't reach? Will you be responsible for that?!". Victoria said, angry this time. "If we come up with a new plan...". Wendy continued. "Nah, we don't have time, there's also the production problem". Hyoyeon looked at Wendy. "Let's find another model!". Jessica finally spoke.

 


"You can't replace her. If we can't do this production, we have to check the schedule time and other things that are really important". Onew said. "Okay STOP everyone". Victoria silenced all the team. "We still have the Mixxo project. We couldn't change the end line even when we talked with them. Since both are for the same date we'll split in two teams".

 


"Perfect, I'll direct the Mixxo team". Jessica said immediately. Victoria wanted to choke her friend right there, she would've given it to her anyway. "Fine, who will you take?". The Chinese calmed herself. "Changmin, Hyoyeon, Wendy, Chanyeol and Henry are coming with me". Victoria nodded. "Let's get working then. I think I need some aspirins". She whispered the last part, frustrated.

 


Everyone left the room except for Jessica and her. "Why didn't you tell me Taeyeon was the model?". Jessica asked, taking a seat in front of the older. "Because you would've reacted childishly. Like right now". Victo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter