The First Real Kiss

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal didn't know why, but dinner had been so awkward.

 

Well... maybe she was just overreacting, they had been silent the first ten minutes while Victoria looked through the menu of the hotel's restaurant. The waiter had gone to their table three times until Victoria knew what she wanted. They spent the next five minutes just staring at the other, the older with a nervous smile in her face while looking elsewhere but her wife most of the time, so for Krystal it was awkward, not the bad awkward but still... weird.

 

On the other hand, Victoria had been dead nervous. They were really alone, no one else in the restaurant but them and suddenly her confident self just dissapeared. She didn't know what to say so she just stared at the menu for god knows how long until she glanced at her wife, who was giving her a worried look and chose something randomly. Minutes later she managed to pull herself together and broke the silence, asking the younger how her day had been and speaking just as always.

 

But back at their hotel room, Krystal chuckled at Victoria's antics when she looked up from her cellphone and noticed the chinese walking hesitantly to bed. The heiress patted softly the space at her right in the mattress and gave Victoria a smile. "I promise I don't bite". Victoria rolled her eyes but mirrored her smile. "I know that". 

 

The older layed down but still kept distance. "Hey". Krystal nudged her shoulder. "Why are you acting so weird?". 

 

Victoria turned to her wife, an amused look in her face. "Would you believe if I told you I'm nervous around you?". Krystal felt something warm in her stomach while a pink blush raised to her cheeks but still, she could hide it when she snorted. "Isn't it usually the other way around?". The older's eyes widened. "What?". 

 

"N-Nothing". The younger replied quickly. "Why is that?".

 

Victoria shrugged. "Can't tell you yet". The heiress raised her eyebrows, curious. "So you will?". The older shrugged playfully again. "Maybe, maybe not". 

 

"Yah". Krystal punched her arm softly, turning completely to her wife. "So you really came just for bussines and happened to be near?". Victoria faked thinking, closing her eyes. "No".

 

"You did miss me much didn't you?". Krystal teased. "I know, it can't be helped". Victoria opened her eyes and put her most serious expression. "Don't push it". The younger smiled, knowing Victoria was having as much fun as her. "Aha".

 

She didn't want to get into details, after all, Victoria didn't want to tell the younger about her much embarassing experience running through the airport and hitting a bunch of people looking for a last minute ticket to Busan just because she missed her wife and was about to confess. Yeah, she wouldn't hear the end of it. "I missed you too". She heard Krystal whisper.

 

Looking down, she found the younger's eyes with a bright with a spark she'd seen before, a spark she now had in her eyes everytime she looked at the heiress. Victoria smiled slightly, noticing how they had closed the distance between them, must've been when they turned towards each other. Lifting her hand, the older brushed a strand of hair off Krystal's face, getting a clearer look of her wife's expression. It had been long since she felt so at ease with someone else, and she was enjoying it.

 

"Our apartment was too quiet without you. I don't like it". Krystal couldn't help the grin from forming in her face. "Our?".

 

The chinese didn't realize what she said but well, she already said it, there was no point on changing it. "You live there don't you?". The heiress rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I do".

 

Krystal stared at her, thinking how fun Victoria was at expressing herself, though sometimes there wasn't much difference between them. Feeling bold, the younger shifted her position, resting her head against Victoria's chest. The older was caught off guard, lifting her right arm at the sudden movement. "Sorry, I felt cold".

 

It took some seconds for Victoria to relax but once she did, she lowered her arm, holding the heiress in place. "Never mind". Victoria sighed, melting in the embrance. "I felt cold too". It was nice, as if they were made to fit in each other's arms. Slowly, she started playing with Krystal's hair, resting her cheek against the younger's head. She started closing her eyes, taking a deep breath when she heard her wife's voice again. "Goodnight Vic".

 

Victoria smiled. "Goodnight Soojung".

 

She felt home.

 

___________________________________

 

Krystal walked all over the room as silent as she could while she finished getting ready. She was already late as it is, her alarm didn't go on and the sun (and her internal clock) were the ones to wake her. When she attepted to get out of bed she felt a strong grip holding her waist. Krystal had turned around slowly, remembering the night before and grinned at the sight in front of her.

 

A sleepy Victoria deep in slumber.

 

So it wasn't a dream...

 

She did her best not to wake Victoria when she got out of bed and started her morning routine. By the time she finished putting her make up on, she looked in the mirror and saw Victoria shifting in place. Krystal chuckled when she saw the older touching her side of bed, Victoria continued until she noticed there was no one there and sat up, turning to Krystal's direction.

 

The heiress smiled. "Morning".

 

Victoria rubbed her eyes. "Good morning". She let out a yawn. "What time is it?". 

 

"9:30". 

 

"Oh". The chinese said. "Will you be out long?". She gestured to the dressed up heiress. Krystal shook her head. "A couple of hours, four at the maximum". Victoria nodded. "Do you think we could meet up after you're finished? There's something I've been meaning to tell you". 

 

Krystal tensed up, she didn't know if she should be worried, should she be worried?. Her wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter