The Realization

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to punch Kyungsoo so hard in the face right now". Jonghyun said while getting out of his car, referring to the incident that happened earlier. 

 

 

While the heiress and her friends where walking towards the parking lot on their way to her office, Kai's friend pretended to slip and poured coffee all over the younger's blouse, leaving behind a confused Krystal and friends. They didn't chase after him, the last thing she wanted was to see Kai or deal with his friend for the matter. 

 

 

"Why would he do that?". Jonghyun asked. 

 

 

"Well, it's no secret to anyone that Kyungsoo has been in love with Kai since forever. He must have hated Krystal when they were dating, and more now that they broke up and Kai seems to remain in love". Sulli replied. 

 

 

"You make it seem like a soap opera".

 

 

"He's the dramatic one, not me". Sulli defended herself while entering the building.

 

 

"At least he has a conscience, it wasn't hot coffee". Taemin said. The group entered the elevator and waited until they reached the 9th floor. As the doors opened, a small woman got up from her desk and ran to Krystal's side. "Welco- Miss Jung? What happened to you?". The brunette asked with a look between concern and surprise.

 

 

"It's nothing Eunji, and I thought I told you to call me Krystal?". 

 

 

"Oh right!, Sorry Krystal". Eunji nodded to herself. "Here are your schedules for tomorrow, you have a meeting at five and another one at seven with the clients from-"

 

 

"It's okay Eunji, you can tell me later". Krystal laughed nervously as Eunji rised an eyebrow. "Fine? but, can I do something about your blouse?".

 

 

"Yeah, uhm". The heiress took Eunji's arm and walked a few steps ahead of her friends. "Could you buy a new shirt for me? I trust you have good taste". The younger looked for her card and gave it to the brunette. "Of course Miss- I mean, Krystal". The heiress smiled and walked to her friends again. 

 

 

"What?" Krystal asked while Sulli, Jong and Taemin were giving her looks of confusion. "You have a secretary?" Taemin smirked. "What? No pfft". Sulli laughed. "That's what it seemed like".

 

 

Krystal sighed. "Okay fine, I have a secretary, but it wasn't my idea! Dad thought I'd need one since I'm busier than before". 

 

 

"Yeah, whatever Jung". Jonghyun shook his head, laughing. Krystal rolled her eyes, her so called 'friends' would never let her see the end of it. 

 

 

The younger opened the the door to her office and entered, motioning to the others to do the same. Sometimes she was glad all their parents were friends and partners. Having her friends around made things much better. She had been so focused on that new contract that she couldn't get together with them that much, so they suggested to go to her office and catch up a little before she continued working all afternoon. 

 

 

"So how is your contract going Jung?". Jonghyun asked. "Ugh, don't ask me about it. I don't want to talk about work right now". The younger replied, covering her eyes with her arm after she sat besides Sulli. "Someone's grumpy". Taemin teased. 

 

 

"I think that coffee incident is finally getting in my nerves, anyway, why have you been so happy?. Did I miss something?".

 

 

Usually, Taemin was a quiet guy to other people, his loud side was reserved to his friends thought the past days he had been extremely open and talkative to others in Yonsei, surprising his friends.

 

 

"Not much, I just started dating someone". He said like it was nothing. "Really? That's so cool! How long has it been?". Sulli asked exited. 

 

 

"A month, it's still fresh so maybe that's why I'm so happy". He smiled to himself. "But you're the same Ssul, you've been dating that guy, Minho isn't it?. When we'll we meet him?". 

 

 

As if on cue, the taller woman smiled. "I hope soon, I can tell we'll be together for a long time. I always feel goosebumps whenever I'm with him". 

 

 

"So you just know it by a goosebump feeling?". Krystal asked curious. "It's not just that Soojung ah, my heart beats faster, I enjoy spending time together, there's this feeling. I'm just so happy to be around him". 

 

 

"You're so cheesy Ssul". Jonghyun laughed. 

 

 

The heiress chuckled, playing around, but her friend's words got stuck in her head. Goosebumps, the heartbeat, the excitement ... she had been feeling all those things whenever she thought or was around a certain someone. Victoria. 

 

 

She could add a bunch of things to the list, admiration, the urge to be or talk to her and even little shyness thought she was good at hiding it. She felt all those things when she was younger and liked- 

 

 

"Could it be? ...".

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"That's why you have the color palette so-". 

 

 

"IT'S A BOY!!!!". Jessica entered the office, rushing to Victoria almost falling over her. "IT'S A BOY!". 

 

 

"Yah! Calm down". The Chinese chuckled, regaining her balance. "I'm having a boy Vic! I told you! I felt it!". 

 

 

"Congratulations boss". Suho smiled while watching the scene.

 

 

"Thank you Suho, sorry I ignored you when I entered here by the way". 

 

 

"No problem, I'll come later then". 

 

 

"Don't forget what I told you about the color palette!". Victoria shouted. "So ... a boy? How did you find out?". 

 

 

"Tiffany had an appointment at the hospital this morning so I went with her a-and she entered alone. She had this big smile when she came out and asked me to close my eyes, then she gave me this little, blue sock and- Vic I'm so happy!".

 

 

Victoria smiled, her best friend had everything she always dreamed of. Her own family with Tiffany. "Congratulations J". She hugged the blonde once more. "I got to finish work now. I'm so exited!". Jessica finished, jumping slightly and exiting the door.

 

 

Jessica had told her long ago how much she wanted to have a baby boy. Tiffany and her would have arguments like that, while her best friend's wife wanted a girl, Jessica always dreamed of a boy. Tiffany wanted to dress the little girl in pink (specially with her obsession with the color). Victoria chuckled, she could imagine Tiffany would be a little sad but loving her baby nonetheless. She'd find a way to dress him in pink.

 

 

A text distracted her from her thoughts. Victoria walked to her seat and replied quickly. She stole a glance at her new phone case. It was a nice detail from Krystal. Eveything was going well between them, though sometimes, when she thought the heiress would get too close, she put her distance. She figured Krystal would be confused by her attitude. Was she being too much?. After all she didn't want to give the wrong impression to her wife.

 

 

Just as she was thinking about Krystal, she received a text from the said girl.

 

 

From: Krystal 16.30 

"Hey, are you almost finished?".

 

 

To: Krystal 16.30

"I still have some things to do but I think I'll finish soon. Why?".

 

 

A couple of seconds passed before she received an answer. 

 

 

From: Krystal 16.31

'Do you want to have dinner together?'.

 

 

'Sure, will you pick me up?'

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter