The Little Feeling

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal closed the suitcase in front of her and sat in her bed. Victoria was going to Jeju filming the new CF for the project she'd been so busy with. The younger was surprised when the Chinese asked her to come along, telling her it was a 'thank you' for giving her Taeyeon's number and make everything easier after that, Krystal was hesitant at first since she had work to do but Victoria insisted, telling her to take it as a small vacation.

 

 

The heiress ended up accepting, exited to see the woman work in her expertise field. When she told Mr. Jung she was taking a few days off he raised an eyebrow at her, questioning if she was bored already. Krystal didn't even think it was necessary for her father to know the reason behind but ended up telling him anyways before he started being the dramatic man she knew he could be.

 

 

Now here she was, luggage ready to go. Krystal let herself fall on the mattress, breathing deeply before closing her eyes. She was actually exited about this, plus, it had been a really long time since her last visit to the beach, although there was one thing she was feeling confused about.

 

 

After the Valentines dinner she hoped that strange, warm feeling would go away, but it didn't. It stayed and after that day, it wasn't the first time it was present. Whenever she was with Victoria all she could do was smile and lose her speech. There was something happening to her but she coulnd't put her finger on it. 

 

 

Maybe she was just happy to have found her friendship with the older woman again?

 

 

Or happy she found someone who understood her?.

 

 

A knock on her room's door distracted her from her thoughts as Victoria's head appeared from the other side. "Are you ready?. We should get going it's getting late."

 

 

"It's 8 pm".

 

 

"I said it's late". The Chinese offered her a smile, leaning against the door frame. "Did you pack a jacket? The weather will be cold". 

 

 

The heiress rolled her eyes, smiling back. "It's Jeju, the weather there isn't cold". The older shook her head, letting out a small laugh. "Don't say I didn't warn you". And they made eye contact. 

 

 

Krystal felt that sensation in the pit of her stomach again and cleared , bothered by the feeling. "Let's get going then". She stood up, following the other woman to the living room.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

The way to the airport wasn't as quick as Victoria had expected. She didn't know there would be a lot of traffic in the highway, moreover, she was getting impatient since they took a cab and she wasn't the one driving. She was sure that if she were to be behind the steering wheel, they would be there already.

 

 

"You do know that looking at the traffic like you were melting the cars doesen't actually work, right?". Krystal joked, gaining her attention. "Don't worry, the flight leaves at 10, we still got plenty of time". 

 

 

The Chinese looked at her. "How do you manage to be so relaxed?".

 

 

"Well, someone told me to find a way to realx, so I did". 

 

 

Victoria smirked. "You're writing songs? Then how come I haven't heard any?".

 

 

"Who said a thing about songs! That was long ago". Krystal smiled. "I've been playing a game that distracts me most of the time. Want me to show you?". Victoria nodded, leaning closer to the younger barely aware that Krystal was breathing heavier than usual. "I'm level 35 already".

 

 

"That game it's a childs game". 

 

 

"What? It's harder than you think". 

 

 

"League of Angels ins't that hard, come on". 

 

 

"Then try it!". 

 

 

Victoria rolled her eyes, taking the cellphone from the heiress' hands. Minutes went by and she coulnd't win against that weird purple little witch. Krystal told her to throw special attacks, to move forward but still, it wasn't as easy as she thought.

 

 

"Still thinking it's a child's play?". 

 

 

"Shut up".

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

Finally, they arrived at the airport at nine, meeting the whole team there. The younger Jung offered a polite smile to everyone. Even if they met at the wedding she wasn't as familiar with them as she wished. Soon they entered the plane and took their seats, hers by the window. Victoria sat beside her, looking at the ceiling and opening her eyes big, rubbing them at the end. 

 

 

"What is it?". The heiress asked.

 

 

"I didn't get much sleep last night and barely slept in the morning. I was preparing things for the shoot". The Chinese answered. Krystal smiled, sleepy Victoria was cute- wait what?. the younger shook her head slightly. "You can sleep if you want". 

 

 

"You really don't mind?". 

 

 

"I don't". The heiress said, motioning for the older to lean on her shoulder. "It's more comfortable than it seems". 

 

 

"How are you so sure?". Victoria teased. 

 

 

"Meh, I've been told". Krystal smiled. Victoria wasted no time and rested her head on the younger's shoulder. It was actually pretty comfortable and warm.

 

 

The younger Jung could feel some stares in their direction, Amber seemed to be taking a photo while Key and Onew had big smiles on their faces. She became shy all of a sudden and turned towards the window on her righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter