The Honeymoon

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations boss!".

 


"Thank you Suho". Victoria smiled to her teammates. The party was going really well although it was just the beginning. When the Chinese thought she could escape for a second from everyone after the ceremony, she was dragged by Jessica to the party to greet and receive presents from their guests.

 


Both Krystal and Victoria had been smiling since forever. They could be actresses if they wanted, they were so good at it. "You said this was going to be a small party Vic. I think your definition is a little different from mine". Amber laughed, suspicious. "Oh! That's actually my fault. I left the guest list to my mother, guess she invited more people than planned. Right baby?". Krystal said.

 


Victoria, who had an arm around the younger's waist, nodded. "Who knew Vic unnie was such a romantic?". Seulgi said. "Marrying in secret ... nice move boss". Key winked, making them laugh. "Seems like it isn't a secret anymore". The Chinese replied.

 


After her teammates gave them their gifts, some of Krystal's family congratulated them. "You two make such a lovely couple!". The younger's aunt said. "Honestly, when I received the invitation I was a little surprised. I didn't even know you had a girlfriend!".

 


"You know what people say, when you meet the right one, everything else doesn't matter". Soojung replied, trying to seem convincing. "Darling! You're so in love!". The woman laughed. "Well, I'll let you be then. I bet you guys are hungry as hell!". And with that, the younger's aunt returned to her seat.

 


Victoria removed her hold from Krystal but the latter took her hand, guiding them towards their table and taking a seat, the older looked at her now wife and then at their hands. She shouldn't be surprised, after all it was their 'wedding' skinship was allowed but Victoria couldn't help it. They ate in silence until Krystal decided to break the atmosphere. "I'm sorry about the kiss". The Chinese looked up from her food. "Hmm?". She mumbled, mouth full.

 


"I'm sorry about the kiss earlier. Everyone was looking and it would've been weird of us if we didn't kiss". The younger repeated, blushing a little. Victoria swallowed. "Uhh yeah. Don't worry I took long thinking about it. You made the right thing".

 


"You look really pretty today". Krystal blurted out without thinking. 'Oh '. She thought to herself. Victoria laughed at the younger. "You look really pretty today too". She smiled.

 


____________________________________

 


The night went fairly well, acting all lovely with each other wasn't as hard as in the begging but still, the newlywed couple kept their distance.

 


Soon the party came to an end, or at least for Krystal and Victoria since it was time for them to leave and go to the airport for their 'honeymoon'. Soojung seemed happy to be going to Bali, it was one of her favorite destinations whereas Victoria, on the other hand didn't seem as happy as her wife. Working on the 'promise' contract was all she could think of.

 


All their guests bid farewell to them, wishing the best for their little vacation. Arriving at the airport they waited until they could board the plane. Victoria kept typing on her phone, not even glancing at Krystal and of course, upsetting the younger.

 


Krystal decided to ignore the older, listening to music on her phone. Finally, after an hour of waiting they could board the plane.

 


"You want to watch a movie?". Krystal suggested.

 


"I think I'd rather start working on the project". Victoria replied, pulling out her laptop.

 


The younger looked at her. Boy, she was upset this time, for real.

 


"Are-you-serious?"

 


The Chinese looked at her wife, confused. "Uh, yes. I need to work on this".

 


Krystal rolled her eyes. "Okay". Victoria, sensing something was wrong, sighed. "What is it, Soojung".

 


"Nothing".

 


"Soojung". The younger looked at her. "You know? You should stop thinking about your work for a freaking second. This is supposed to be a relaxing time for us!. Where is all that talking of yours about 'wanting to regain our friendship'. Seems like I'm the only one who wants it. You don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter