The Girl Who Loved Me Once

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you slow down please?"

 

 

Victoria rolled her eyes, her grip in the steering wheel strong. "Weren't you the one who said you had to be there fast?".

 

 

"That doesen't mean driving as if you were on a race!" Luna raised her voice, getting nervous by the speed they were going, specially in a highway  by the sea. "Gods sake Luna! Can't I please you with anything?!" 

 

 

"I'm sorry but it's important!".

 

 

"We were supossed to spend the weekend with my family, love". The Chinese scoffed, speaking with sarcasm. "I haven't seen them in five months and this is the third time we cancel those plans because your stupid manager keeps calling you!".

 

 

"He said it was an emergency!". The redhead explained. "I wouldn't have asked you to tell your mom we weren't going if it wasn't important!". Victoria clenched her jaw. "I wouldn't be this angry if we weren't already in Thailand Luna!".

 

 

"Then just drop me at the freaking airport and go home!". The Chinese felt her face grow hot. "This is not what it is about Sunyoung!".

 

 

"Then what!". 

 

 

"You're always complaining whenever I work when we're together but you do just the same! We cancelled our last two vacations because of it and now look!. We just got out of a plane to board another!".

 

 

"Victoria!-"

 

 

"And don't even get me started on your friend, the one who is in the play with you. It's curious how often he's there whenever there's an emergency".

 

 

"He's part of the cast! And we're just friends!"

 


"It seems he wants more than just a friendship with you to me".

 

 

"Victoria stop acting like this!!" Tears started to form in the corner of Luna's eyes. "Just stop it!!". She leaned in her seat, looking at the window.

 

 

The Chinese took a deep breath, relaxing her hold on the steering wheel once she understood what she did, her face softened and she bit her lip. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things". 

 

 

There was a moment of silence before Luna spoke up. "I know. I'm sorry too". 

 

 

"This is something big for you, I shouldn't have acted like I did".

 

 

"And I shouldn't have complained when I did the same". They fell silent again. "You know Yunho and I are just friends right?". 

 

 

"Of course, I was just ... too angry to see clearly". They both chuckled, a small smile appearing on their faces. "Now what?". Luna asked.

 

 

"Now we go fix your problem, we can always come back tomorrow". 

 

 

"We can always come back tomorrow". The redhead repeated. They looked at each other and smiled when a flash of light distracted Luna.

 

 

"Victoria!".

 

 

Victoria looked at the road again, reacting quickly and turning the wheel to the right to evade a car going straight to them. The Chinese tried to stop the car, but their speed was too much and the car fell off the road, hitting the water strongly. 

 

 

Victoria's sight was blurry by the impact. "Sunyoung...". The older looked at her right, her girlfriend was motionless. "Sun-Sunyoung!". The car was sinking more and more. "Luna!". The shorter girl had her eyes closed, blood dripping from her forehed. Victoria took off her seatbealt, attempting to do the same with Luna's when she noticed it was stuck. The Chinese used all the force she had, but it was useless. "LUNA!".

 

 

Victoria woke up. The dream was back.

 

 

The Chinese shook her head, sitting in bed and drank a sip of water from the glass in the nightstand. Looking at the window she noticed it was dusk already.

 

 

A soft knock on the door startled her. "C-Come in". 

 

 

Jessica opened the door, a soft smile appearing on her face. "Woke up already?". 

 

 

"No, I think I'm still sleeping". She joked, earning a laugh from her best friend. "I'm glad to see you've got your sense of humor". 

 

 

"Yeah, I hope I didn't ruin the party". Jessica chuckled. "They were worried but I told them you were fine, nothing to worry about. We're about to have dinner, want to come?". 

 

 

Victoria thought for a second. "Nah, I don't think I'm ready to face everyone just yet". The blonde nodded. "Okay, then should I-".

 

 

"Jess?". A soft voice sounded from behind. Krystal appeared by the door, biting her lip a little hesitant. "Hey". The younger made eye contact with her wife. "Hey". Victoria replied. 

 

 

Jessica glanced beween the two. "Do you want to ... talk?". They both nodded at the same time. "O-kay?. I'll leave you alone then". The older Jung walked out of the room, waiting for her little sister to enter before closing the door.  

 

 

Krystal stared at the door knob for a few seconds before turning to Victoria. The younger Jung walked to the bed slowly, taking a seat beside the Chinese. "How are you feeling?". Krystal asked, a look of worry all over her face.

 

 

Victoria shrugged. "As fine as I can be". The older looked down, playing with the edge of the blanket at her feet. "Thank you, for getting me out of there quickly". 

 

 

"Always". Victoria chuckled at the younger's answer, not bothering to look at her. Krystal, noticing this asked once again. "Are you really okay?". 

 

 

"Yeah". The older tried her best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter