The Wedding

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stared at her reflection on the mirror. Sulli, Tiffany and her mother where helping her with the dress.

 


It was finally the big day, the day Victoria and her would get married and start their year together.

 


Her dress wasn't really big or detailed, instead it was pretty and simple. She hadn't seen Victoria in days and honestly, she felt nervous. When her mother and her sent the invitations she thought they wouldn't invite too many people. Mrs. Jung said: "only our closest friends". Turns out their closest friends were about 300 people.

 


She just wanted a small wedding. Krystal regretted not being invested that much in the planning of the ceremony and assumed Victoria had been so busy that she didn't pay much attention to her mother's plans. Now, thanks to the audience they'd be having, the Chinese and her would have to act as if they were a real couple so no one would suspect anything.

 


"You look so beautiful Soojung". Her mother said, her smile almost reached her eyes. "Yeah, you look breathtaking baby Jung". Tiffany continued.

 


"Thanks".

 


"You don't look so happy though". Sulli said.

 


"Even if it's a fake wedding I'm still nervous".

 


"Don't worry, everything will be fine Krys". Sulli tried to calm her.

 


The younger shook her head, trying to get rid of her nervousness. "Anyway where's Jessica?".

 


"She's helping Victoria".

 


Krystal nodded, breathing deeply.

 

_____________________________________

 


Victoria sat in a chair waiting for Jessica to buckle her necklace. She had the small black box in her hands, wondering if it was a good time to go and give Krystal the ring.

 


Nickhun on the other hand was fixing his black tie. After explaining everything to her brother, the Chinese was exhausted. He kept making questions and telling he wasn't really sure her decision was the best. But at the end, Nickhun had to accept Victoria wouldn't change her mind and as her brother he had to support her.

 


"All done". Jessica said. "You look awfully nice friend". Nickhun turned to look at her, smiling. Victoria was wearing an elegant pair of pants united to a simple straight-across top. All in white and well combined with a pair of stilettos. Victoria looked as if she was out of a fashion magazine.

 


"Thank you but, your mom's the one with great taste". Jessica let out a laugh. "Do you mind if I go out a second? I need to give Krystal something". Victoria asked, playing with the black box in her hands.

 


"Sure, do you want me to accompany you?".

 


"No, it's fine. I'll be quick". With that said, the Chinese left the room looking for her fiancée. Jessica turned towards Nickhun, taking a sit.

 


"How did she manage to convince you to come?". The blonde asked.

 


"She's my sister and it's her wedding. I wouldn't miss it even if it isn't real. Though, I'm still a little mad at you for involving her on your plans Sica. I still think it's not the best decision".

 


"She's an adult Khun, Vic will be fine".

 


"I know it I just- I'm afraid she'll be hurt again. But nothing will change her mind so I'm here to support her".

 


Jessica smiled at that. Nickhun was a sweet brother to Victoria, even if they weren't blood related and didn't spend a lot of time together, he was very protective of her.

 


"I'm coming after you if she gets hurt Jung".

 

_____________________________________

 


A knock on the door distracted everyone in the room. Krystal who was sitting next to Sulli tried to get up but was stopped by her sister in law. "I'll go".

 


She wanted to see who it was, particularly after Tiffany let out a 'wow' sigh. Some seconds went by before she saw the woman she was about to marry enter the room. If Tiffany told her she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter