The Encounter

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was in the kitchen preparing some food with Mrs. Jung for the special occasion. They were chatting comfortably meanwhile Krystal was locked in her room. Tiffany could help but chuckle, at first she thought marrying Soojung to a stranger was a bad idea, but once Jessica told her who it was, she was relieved. Victoria wasn't a stranger neither to Krystal or herself and why no? she was eager to see the younger's reaction.

 

 

Krystal was her sister in law, she cared for her and worried when the younger started to change. Tiffany could tell something was bothering Soojung but the latter preferred to stay silent on it instead of asking for help.

 


If their child was acting like her sister did, Jessica would probably do the same as her parents. Tiffany smiled, although it's only been two months since they confirmed her pregnancy, she wanted their child to be born already. The thought of a smaller version of Jessica running around their house was wonderful.

 


"I should go check up on Krys, she hasn't come out of her room since this morning". Said the raven haired, running to the stairs.

 


"Be careful Pany! Don't run or you could hurt yourself and the baby!". Mr. Jung shouted from the living room.

 


"Geez dad, why is everyone acting so weird, its only been two months!".

 


"Let him be darling, all parents are like that".

 

 

"I heard that Julia!". Tiffany chucked at her in laws, leading her way to Krystal's room.

 


The latter knocked, opening the door and pecking inside. "Kryssie?".

 


Krystal was sitting on her bed, staring at her phone screen. The younger noticing the other's presence, put away her device.

 


"What are you doing?".

 


"I'm waiting for Sulli's reply on how to get out of here before my parents notice". Soojung said, disappointed.

 


"Kryssie ...". The younger looked at Tiffany and sighed, throwing her arms around her sister in law.

 


"Ughh. This is so frustrating!". Krystal let herself fall in bed. "Can't you talk to them and convince them this is crazy?".

 


"I'm sorry little Jung, but my influence is not that good. You'll have to deal with this".

 


"The worst part is that I don't even know who I'll be marrying! I hate this!".

 


"You agreed remember?". Tiffany laughed while Krystal pouted. "I thought they were playing. Who can get someone to marry their daughter that fast?".

 


"Well, Jessi has to do something with that".

 


"Wait, Jessica? What did she do?".

 


"You'll be thankful, believe me. Oh my god I can't wait to see your reaction!". Tiffany spoke in English.

 


"Yah! Unnie!!!".

 


The door burst open, reveling Krystal's older sister. "I'm back!". Jessica went straight to her wife, hugging her from behind. "How are my angels doing? Did you miss your momma?". The blonde said to Tiffany's stomach, leaving a kiss there.

 


"Yah! This is my room and I'm still here!". Shouted Krystal. "Seriously, you two are gross".

 


"Shut up you brat!". The sisters were about to start bickering when Tiffany stopped them. "Girls quiet!. Come on Jessi, let's leave Krys so she can finish getting ready".

 


"Oh right, Soojung your fiancée is waiting downstairs, so don't take long okay?".

 


"Wait! Downstairs?".

 


"Yes, I picked her up".

 


"Can't you tell me who she is?".

 


"Nope, find out yourself and remember, DON'T BE A BRAT!". With that said, the couple made their leave to the dining hall, chuckling silently.

 


Krystal was left puzzled. Why was her sister laughing?. Anyways, better end this sooner that later, all her hopes of stopping this nonsense were gone.

 


She took a last glance at her face and got out of her room. Well, if she was getting married, why not having some fun?. She couldn't always listen to her sister or could she?.

 


Krystal walked to the living room of the big house where her parents and Tiffany were, a big grin plastered on her face and ready to start playing her game. But to her surprise she was left dumbfounded when she saw who the woman, or in new terms 'fianceé' was. Krystal immediately her heels, her smile fading in seconds and wanting to get out there quickly but was stopped by her sister. Oh boy, she hated Jessica so much right now.

 


"Remember Vic unnie?". Her sister whispered in her ear. "You used to have a crush on her when you were little". Jessica giggled.

 


"Yah!".

 


Krystal's scream turned everyone's attention to them, including Victoria's. The younger's face couldn't be more red.

 


"Hello Soojung". Victoria offered her a small smile. She was dressed in a simple light blue blouse, white skirt and a pair of stilettos. A beautiful view to whoever one asked.

 


"Well, seems like someone is nervous". Jessica said, referring to her younger sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter