Coming to Terms

Roommate

I must admit Quishi did look rather professional with all his paper and ink pads surrounding him.

"Let's begin, who would like to go first," He says.

I looked at him stupidly.

"Of course I should go first. I am the offended party. It was my room that was invaded by the likes of this delinquent." I was a bit indignant that he would even consider letting this troglodyte go first.

"My first demand is that his name should not appeat not even once on the door reprimand list. He must do all assigned chores by himself.

Secondly he must attend class regularly not missing any  without valid excuse.

Third he must attended a campus certified study group in attempt to show his earnestness towards becoming a better person and student.

Fourth no dating the last thing I need or want to come home to after my jobs and classes is to find a different trashy female lounging across the sofa."

Qing eyed me hopefully during my whole proposal. I didn't  really mind if my suggestions bothered him that much he can refuse to accept them and get the out of my room now. I watched him as he slid his gaze across my face and fixed it on my mouth. He was staring so hard I could almost feel his gaze as if he had placed his lips upon mine. Did my words offend him so much he thought staring at my lips would reverse  them. The longer he stated the more my stomach began to flop.

"So I unable to date females and being them back to the dorm? Is that the rule?"

He asks this while smiling sneakily.

"That is what I said is it not. Are you so slow you needed explained word by word. You are allowed to bring any of your female play toys to the dorm."

He smiled once again, leaving me feeling like I was missing out on a joke only he was privy to and at my expense.

"Quishi please note exactly as he said", Qing begins, " I will under no circumstance date or bring a female to our dorm. I also have a few terms of my own.

I wish that Dayu be my personal tutor. He will tutor me twice a week and I will pay him weekly a generous  stipend.

As I am not allowed to date and i trying to be a better person Dayu must accompany me to any activity my father requires me to attend.

And last if must refrain from the tenderness of the opposite Dayu must as well."

What kind of bull terms are these?! What is he trying to pull and why the the moderator so ing silent during all of this.

"Quishi??! Do you have nothing to add or say during the whole process?"

He had the nerve to look shocked. Then irritated. As well he should with this smiling over confident --

" Why the Hell would I have anything to say. I don't have to live with either of you bag of ducks. Furthermore I'm just the moderator here to help find middle ground had an argument broke. As it did not..i simply transcribed the terms as stated."

Oh...i knew  that.

I hurriedly glanced over the transcript sign and leave my thumb print agreeing to the terms.

Qing  does the same. As I get ready to leave the room. He smiled sweetly as said.

"See you later....roomie"