You're Crazy Right?!

Roommate

I'm not sure how long I stood there with my mouth hanging open but it was clearly too long if the string of saliva making its way down my chin was any indication.

" What the do you mean you requested me?! Are we friends? Do I know you? What on this side of Hell would possess you to request a complete stranger as your roommate?"

This self righteous had the nerve, to smile. He ing smiled. He then stepped forward crowding my personal space and whispered in my ear, " Maybe I think You're cute?"

I lost my words. This arrogant, motherfu--

"Let's bring this behind closed doors. Shall we?" I heard Quishi say. I had completely forgotten he was there. He led us into his room and directed both of us to his sofa.  I am still shocked over the creeptastic answer Qing gave me and barely notice when he hands me a glass of water.

" Okay I think its best that Qing start by explaining how and why this happened...seeing how this is making"

Qing smirked and calmly took a sip of his water.

" My father sits on the board of directors for this university. Shall we just say that my academic record is not exactly brag worthy. I tend to be a little lackadaisical when comes to school. My father being the self righteous prick he is has decided to cut my allowance off until as he claims prove myself worthy. When 
I heard the residential kiss needed a roommate I simply requested to placed in his room in hopes some of his goody goodyness would rub off. "

" My what?! By that you mean the ability to responsibly attend classes and do what is required of me in a timely manner. I couldn't rub thay off on you if i wore a sandpaper suit and hugged you from the shower. Do you know why?!  Because you are a pompous self entitled prick who cares for nothing but his beer and es. You have the means to laze about and half classes. I have to maintain my GPA just to continue to get the financial aide i have been given and work a part time job! And you want that to rub off on you?!"

Had i been a furry mammal i would have undoubtedly be foaming at The mouth at this point.

"Exactly I need to observe you and replicate your actions. It shouldn't be that hard. Smile at everyone. Show up to class and get my allowance back in time for summer spending in Europe."

I can only stare.

" I should mention thay for your trouble. I will trade my excellent connections in business to help you find a well paying job upon graduation"

I look over to Quishi who is leaning forward watching this scene unfold like its a Friday night drama. Some residential advisor he is. I stare at him for a few seconds while he stares back with his mouth hanging open waiting for my reply.

" You're crazy right?"