Conquering Dayu-Part One

Roommate

Qing POV

 

I was surprised he had not pushed me away yet. When I kissed him it was an impulsive move. He was lying there with his globe like eyes staring at me looking so vulnerable. It was intoxicating. I gave into my desire and closed the gap between us. I willing to risk a nasty tongue lashing just to have another chance to taste his mouth.

 

I had expected a spew of vitriol to roll off his tongue but instead he pulled me closer and drug me to lay across his body. So, here is my current predicament. I have Dayu’s tongue in my mouth battling with mine and his hand clenched in my hair. As much as I enjoying what is happening I want to test my boundaries. How far will he let me go before he reaches his breaking point.

 

I pulled away from Dayu’s inviting mouth and stood up. Looking down on him with his kiss swollen lips and lust filled gaze only made me more aware of the risk I was about to take. He gazed up at me a frown beginning to crease his brow. He appeared mildly confused for a moment but like always he reacted with anger and aggression.

 

“What the are you doing now?”

 

He worse than a twenty year e. I need to school that tongue of his to better activities. I sigh and hold out my hand.

 

“Get up.”

 

“Why the should I?”

 

I am having such a difficult time believing this is the same person that won a full academic scholarship when he acts like a petulant child. I shrug and turn away when i hear him groan and his feet make contact with the floor. I smile to myself knowing that I have won a small victory to conquering Dayu.

 

“What the do you want?”

 

I turn back around and step closer bringing our chest close enough to touch. I watch Dayu’s adam’s apple work furiously as he tries to swallow the nervousness he is feeling. I lift the corners of my mouth in a half smile and lean in close to his ear. I place my hands on his back slide them down past that cushioned and grab the back of his thighs. I the spot just under his earlobe with the tip of my tongue, not surprised by the moan he lets out.

 

“Jump”

 

I couldn’t keep the surprised look off my face when he complied with my request. But, in all fairness, he looked a shocked by his actions as I did. I grinned from ear to ear as I watched Dayu’s face turn various shades of red.

 

“What the you smiling about?! Put me down?”

 

I just let the amusement of the situation wash over me. He willingly jumped up and wrapped his legs around me and now he’s embarrassed. He should have been let that embarrassment keep his feet on the ground. If it too late for the rabbit to exit the wolf’s jar once bitten, it was definitely too late for Dayu. I grabbed his with both hands and hoisted him higher on my waste. The motion caused our hardened groins to rub together causing both of us to in our breaths. Dayu had been struggling to get down but with the pleasurable feeling the friction caused his movements had gone still.

 

I took the advantage of his calmness and carried him to my room. I untangled his legs from my hips and laid him on my comforter. I didn’t give him time to ponder what would happen next. I dove in swallowed all protest that he would have given. Dayu is not one that is to be conquered easily. He kissed back demanding and fierce. He wrapped his tongue around mine while weaving his hands through my hair.

 

I was not about to let this little feisty man forget who was in charge. I pushed him back on the pillows pulling his hands from hair pinning them together with one hand before i continued tasting his mouth. I worked my knee between his legs to make space for myself and let my weight settle on top of him.

 

I moved from his lips to the spot just behind ear slowly and letting my hot breath ripple across his skin. Dayu was gasping and each breath sent heat straight to my making it harder. He turned his head to side leaving neck open for my mouth to explore. I allowed myself the pleasure of tasting his skin from his ear to his neck. I stopped next to his adam’s apple and bit down only to soothe the sting with my tongue. Dayu back arched high off the bed making our grind together setting off hot waves of pleasure for both of us.

 

I still hand Dayu’s hand pinned above his head but it seemed he no longer cared. I leaned back to gaze at his now flushed face to measure how much further I could go before he reached his limit. He met my gaze with as much lust i know were in my own. I waited while he stared back at me. He gave me no protest so i continued. I released his hands and sat back so i could view him properly. His hair was a mess and his cheeks flushed but he looked as though he was anticipate my next move.

 

“Stop ing staring at me!”

 

I had to laugh. Now, he wants to be feisty like he wasn’t just offering his neck to my mouth.

 

“What would rather I do? Hmm?”

 

I undo the top button of his shirt and pull it open exposing his shoulders.

 

“I can’t look at you, so can i taste you skin?”

 

I lean forward and run by tongue from the neck to the dip in his collar bones. I dip tongue into the deep wells and blow softly against the new dampness. I watch and the goosebumps ripple to life on his skin before repeating the action on the other side. Dayu whimpered softly before bringing his hand to his mouth to stifle the sound. His eyes were wide and full of surprise at his own arousal to such a tiny act. I was definitely going to enjoy taming Dayu.

 

I put my lips next to his ear and the shell slowly. I used just the tip of my tongue so the barely there pressure of its warmth teased his senses. I his earlobe into my nibbling on it and pulling. I heard Dayu moan behind his hand and smiled into his skin knowing he could feel it.
 

“You seriously underestimating my skills if you think your hand is enough to keep from dragging those filthy sounds from you. All you are doing is motivating me to work harder to hear you moan and beg for me to touch you.”

 

Dayu’s hand was not able to hold back the whimpers at my words. While i whispering in his ear i had managed to the rest of his shirt. I sat back slowly running my hands down his chest. I let my fingers graze over s, loving the way he arched into my touch. Dayu turned his head into pillows trying hide his face. I tossed all the pillows off the bed.

 

“If i have to rely on my skills alone to coax the moans from that lovely mouth of yours, you don’t get to cheat either.”

 

I leaned forward and his , teasing it to a peak with my tongue before it into my mouth. I hard and rolled my tongue across the tip simultaneously. Dayu lost his battle to contain himself and let his hands wander across my back and into my hair. When i released a the whine he let loose was like music to my ears. I switched to the twin peak on the other side and repeated my actions. Dayu was in so much bliss he failed to notice I had managed to undo his pants.

 

He was a mess of flushed and sweat slicked skin. I my way back up chest to lips. I swallowed his moan and used the opening to my way into his mouth. I rolled my tongue across his and tasted every corner of mouth. When i pulled back Dayu tried to bring my back in to lips.

 

I gave him my most charming smile while sitting back to gaze down at him.

 

“Dayu we could end this now or i can show you how skilled my tongue on other parts of you anatomy. I will let you leave now with no hurt feelings, but if you stay expect to see this through to the end.”

 

His breaths were shallow and his eyes were darting around the room landing on everything and anything but me. I watched as pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and take out his worry on it. The sight of Dayu flushed against my dark comforted biting his lip made my twitch in hopeful anticipation. His brow wrinkled into a deep frown but after a few minutes it smoothed back out and his eyes locked with mine.

 

“Then, what are you waiting for you bastard. I’m ready.”