A lesson well learned

Roommate

Author's Note: I usually slap this at the end but I decided to mix things up a bit. I would like to apologize for the long wait for the update but life kicked me in the teeth the last few months. I went in for a minor procedure and as a result of my Lupus, I had two setbacks. I wanted to get back at writing as a way to distract myself from my overly long hospital stay but was unable to focus due to meds and just general depression of being so sick. Thank you to many of you who sent messages asking how I was and expressed honest concern especially

 

Dayu's POV

I can't believe I begged this bastard to let me come. There was no reason I should have asked. I was a capable hot blooded young man. I have hands I didn't need his help or permission to get off. But, in the moment my body betrayed me. I wanted his help and my body was so hot from watching Qing touch himself I let the words fall from my mouth. When the did he get mind control abilities!

Qing smiled at me and pushed me back on the bed. I found my knees shoved into my chest. I looked at him clearly confused because what the hell is this position really?!

"Hold your legs up and don't let them drop"

This bossy motherer just did a whole damn speech on manners and I didn't hear not one please or thank you in his words. I rolled my eyes and let my legs fall. Qing sat up from where he lay between my legs. He quirked an arrogant eyebrow and stared at me. I felt myself blush as he gazed at me. I chose to ignore it.

"Why are manners only expected of me? You just tossed my legs into my neck and demanded that I hold onto them. I didn't hear not one nicety, I feel like I have been misled you mother- mother loving hypocrite!"

Qing just smirked and crawled up my body. I watched him a bit nervously as he leaned down and placed his lips next to my ear.

"I have manners Kitten when the occasion calls for it. This lesson is a for you. You have a foul mouth and nasty temper and the only way to curb someone as fierce as you is to make sure there are strong feelings attached to the lesson. The next time you want to scream and curse at someone you will remember my tongue on your body and the rewards of good manners. "

He the shell of my ear and I shivered despite myself.

"Besides when I finger you open you don't want me to sweet and gentle while asking, please. You like knowing that I know how to play your body like a finely tuned piano without permission. So lay back and hold your ing legs up, Kitten."

I couldn't bring myself to even deny his words. What the is this man doing to me. I stupidly shook my head yes as he slid back down my body. I hooked my arms under my knees and held on tight. I was confused on what he was planning to do until I felt warm wet friction against my rim.

I almost lost my grip on my knees at the swipe of his tongue. My eyes flew wide and I tried to see what was going on between my legs but the position kept me from seeing anything more than the top of his head and his broad back. I let my head drop back with a groan.

Not being able to see was torture in itself. Each swipe of his tongue was unexpected and sent fire up my spine and into my . I was so hard I was dripping precum on my stomach. I could feel well up just below my belly button and roll down my sides.

Qing was attacking my rim like it was his last meal. His tongue curled and circled me causing me to almost cry from how good it felt. When he speared his tongue and inside my rim I lost the fight to continue being quiet and well mannered.

"HOLY ! Do it again!"

I was panting and sweat was forming on my body. My legs were shaking from being in an unfamiliar position for so long but I held the position. Qing slowly pushed a finger and I shamelessly moaned.

"More!"

He worked his finger inside of me sending shock waves through my whole body. I couldn't hold my legs anymore and let them fall. Qing shoved them open wide and continued to twist his finger inside of me. I was lost in the pleasure he was giving me when I heard his deep chuckle.

"Let me hear you purr Kitten."

He then pushed a second finger inside of me so suddenly my body jolted upward causing his fingers to touch something that made me see stars. My head dropped back and my back arched off the bed.

"OH, MY G-GOD!"

Qing must have found what he wanted because he relentlessly pushed and massaged the same place. I was a mess and I found myself working my hips on his fingers unconsciously. At some point, he added the third finger but I was too far gone to notice. I was getting close to finding my release.

"Qing, I gonna !"

I was panting struggling to catch my breath but he continued with his fingers. I felt it building was trying to hold back when I felt the moist heat of his mouth on my . Qing circled his tongue around the head twice then swallowed me whole. I came with a scream so loud the neighbors surely had to think I was being murdered.

I was trying to recover from my when I felt him begin to push into me.

"I can't, please too much!"

Qing just laughed and threw my legs over his shoulder and pressed into me. I felt my wall clenched down at the friction.

"A good lesson is reinforced firmly so it is never forgotten. It seems you are learning well already though. Besides I want at least two more positions out of you."

With those words, he withdrew slowly and slammed back into me forcing up the sheets.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

I had tears rolling down my cheeks each seemed to set fire to my entire body. Waves, tsunami sized waves of pleasure were crashing over me. My breath was starting to hitch and I was struggling to take in full breath when Qing lifted my left leg up and towards me. The angle shifted and I could feel him even deeper inside of me and when he slammed back in I saw black spots dance in front of my eyes.

I gulped a mouthful of air and felt myself bliss out as I came for the second time. I felt like I was moving through water as Qing flipped me over pulled my hips up. I tried to balance on my hands but Qing's first sent me to my elbows and my back arched.

I was crying from overstimulation. Each was equally heaven and hell.

"Please, puh-please."

I have no clue what I was asking for but I knew Qing would figure it out. He sat back and pulled me onto his lap as he up into me. I was going to again but Qing wrapped his fingers around the base of my stopping my . I cried from the loss of my . I reached back and grabbed the hair at the base of his neck. I could hear his deep groans in my ear as he ed into me.

"Let me-ugh- let me--oh ! Let me , PLEASE!"

Qing bit my shoulder and released my at the same. I came so hard my vision went hazy and my head rolled back to Qing shoulder. I heard his long moan as he came but I felt boneless. My head was rolling back and forth against Qing's shoulder. I felt him lay me on the bed and pull out of me causing me to wince. I knew I was going to be tender in the morning.

I woke up later in the night with pain radiating up my spine. I looked around and realized I was in Qing's room. He must have cleaned me up and brought me in here. I was slowly sitting up when he entered the room. He was carrying a bottle of water and a pill bottle. I didn't say anything as he sat next to me on the bed and handed me a couple of pills and the water bottle. I find myself blushing for some reason.

"Thank you"

Qing nodded and smiled. After I took the medication he placed the bottle on the bedside table and leaned in close. I gulped a looked away. He placed an oddly soft kiss to my forehead before speaking.

"Lesson well learned."

Qing's POV

Dayu has been relatively quiet the past couple of days since his "lesson". I wouldn't exactly claim that he was avoiding me but our interaction since had been brief but civil. I was ready through a memo from my father when I heard raised voices coming from the hall. I don't usually care to interfere with the business of other but one particular voice grabbed my attention.

"Why don't you mind your own business instead of spreading rumors about others you dirty cow!"

I heaved a sigh and pushed myself off the sofa and opened the door to the scene of aggressive posturing and angry red faces. Dayu was in front of the girl I had brought home a few days ago surrounded by our dorm mates. I said nothing as the two continued their argument.

"What?! Does the truth about yourself upset you? It's hardly gossip and rumors when it's the truth and I was there!"

The girl was clearly still upset about being thrown out of the room the other night. I will never understand why some females get so emotional over a minor rejection.

"You rudely threw me out of your room interrupting my date with Qing accusing me of being a cheap tramp then invited some nasty over for yourself! Your neighbor is in my economic class and told me he heard you and some ing after visiting hours! He even recorded the sound so he could have proof. I am sure the scholarship board would love to hear how their prize student thinks he is above the rules and violating them without a second thought."

Dayu's already wide eyes seem to bulge from their sockets. He was fuming I could see the vein in his neck rising to the surface as his temper began to flare. He opened his mouth to unleash what I would assume was a torrent of his famously sharp tongue replies when he noticed me from the corner of his eye. He averted his gaze immediately and looked down. I watched him take deep breaths before he met the gaze of the enraged female.

"You have an auditory sound byte that your friend could have recorded anywhere! Were their names mentioned? Can you be 100% sure that it was me he was hearing? Qing lives in the apartment too! It could have been him! I could have been watching and had the volume too loud. You have no way of knowing! Why don't we tell the truth and shame the devil himself, hmm? You are only this mad because you were trying to my roommate on our sofa and you are worried that after you left some other girl got what you missed out on! I don't have time to listen to this nonsense. I have a scholarship to maintain so I need to study. Maybe if you applied some of the time you used to investigate who I was or wasn't ing you could get one too. Have a nice day, ! Now please get the away from my door before I have to call security."

The girl turned a shade of purple reserved only for eggplants and her expensive stiletto heels and stomped off. The clicks of her heels hitting the floor slowly fading away as she stormed out.

Dayu took a look around at the spectators and rolled his eyes.

"Do you want my autograph or what?! Go back to your rooms and study! Nosy bastards."

I watched with an amused smirk as he turned to enter our room. He stopped in front of me and without looking at me he mumbled something. I heard what he said but I wanted to hear again.

"What was that?"

Dayu's jaw clenched in agitation before he answered.

"Excuse me please, I need to study."

Grinning slyly I stepped aside and he entered the room. As I turned to go back in I noticed there were some people still standing to whisper to each other about the argument.

"I suggest you all enter your rooms and settled down for the night. Curfew is nearing."

I have them all my coldest glared and smirked as people shuffled inside their rooms and closed the doors.

When I enter our room Dayu was standing in the middle of the living room with his arms crossed. Apparently, the argument had not left his system and his temper still running high.

I raised an eyebrow but said nothing as he glared at me.

"Is there something wrong Dayu?"

My words seemed to be the trigger he needed. Dayu crossed the room and cut the distance between us, so he was standing before me. His face was red and his eyes fierce.

"Are you happy?! That cheap wench you brought here felt so slighted she slandered me to the whole building? This is definitely in violation of the agreement!"

I said nothing and watched as he continued his rant.

"I was so embarrassed when she started following me across campus yelling at how I was a hypocrite and an . I endured all the way to our door! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was for me?"

Dayu's chest was heaving and brow crinkled in frustration. He looked damned y. I leaned in close and pulled him against my body, ignoring his half hearted attempts at struggling.

"But, you maintained your calm and used logic to make her look like a fool and without using too many vulgar words."

Dayu's eyes met mine and when I leaned in to kiss him he put up no fight at all. I kissed him until he pushed me away to gasp for air. When I smiled down at him he frowned at me.

"Yeah, well. I had a hard earned lesson in manners."

I ran my hands down his back and grabbed his . I kissed him again and my way into his mouth.

"A lesson well learned."