Yes Momma

Roommate

OMG! 

me! me! me! HOLY !!! me!

I mean...NO DON'T me! Do I want to him?! Is that why I woke up to find myself rutting against him like a ing Chihuahua?! 

I cannot believe I was had a wet dream about my ing roommate, while I was in the bed next to him?! I cant ing stand him while I'm awake why the was I dreaming about him in the worse way possible.

After a very long, cold shower I sat on the counter next to the sink to think things through.  I am just glad the bastard didn't wake up during it. I was having the best dream i had hands rubbing all over my body the dream was so real i could feel the heat from them on my skin. And that kiss...

I'm think I was remembering Qing's kiss from earlier in the evening because I swear i could taste him on my tongue. When I woke up i realized what was happening but I was too far gone to stop it. I could only feel pleasure and smell the sent of Qing next to me.

I hung my head in shame. What the am i going to do now. I'm going to look guilty as soon as Qing wakes up in the morning. He is going to know there is something off. What the actual !!!!

After several minutes of hyping myself up I was ready to head out when there was a knock at the door.  . MY. LIFE.

I froze trying not to make a sound. Then the door opened. How the ing hell did i forget to lock the damn door.

Qing walked in and looked a bit startled to see me sitting frozen on the counter. Had this been someone else it may have been funny to watch. The two of us unmoving, staring at each other in silence. Qing of course wakes up looking like a ing model. It's three in the damn morning why does this mother er get to look so damn y and---HE IS NOT Y! WHAT THE IS GOING ON IN MY BRAIN!  He is a man! He is my ROOMMATE! That is all!

"You know have to learn to control your mouth."

Qing says this with an arrogant grin on his face that I would love to slap off. 

"What the are you on about now?"

"I am on about the fact that is three in the morning and you have been in here talking to yourself and shouting for over an hour. Honestly I was a bit alarmed about your mental well being. Which is why I came to check on you. Besides what is it you are trying to hide? I heard you say that I would notice something was off about you. Did you do something? Did you kill someone or steal something while I slept? "

I had no reasonable explanation for why I was in the bathroom so early in the morning talking to myself so I did the only thing I could.  I got angry.

" you! I simply awaked by your flopping about in the ing bed. I couldn't go back to sleep with you on the other side the bed doing your best impression of a fish out of water so I came to take a hot shower in hopes that I could get back to sleep you asshat! Further more the only thing off in this room is the fact despite me trying to take the high road and letting you to continue your strange bed acrobatic by leaving you still manage to get up and bother me. "

"So I woke you up because I move too much? I have never had any bed partner tell me that before."

My face had to be redder than the devil's at this point. Who the is he calling his bed partner the ert.

"Mother er I am not your bed partner! I was tricked into coming and there is only one damn bed! Where should I sleep the damn floor, the closet? If no one has complained about your horrible sleep habits it's because they are either afraid of you or they simply are a bit nicer than I am!"

I crossed my arms and pushed past the bastard and his smiling eyes. I head straight to the bedroom and slide into the bed. I flop over on my side and snatch the covers up around myself. As lay there I could hear him chuckling to himself. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of rolling over and acknowledging his presence. I saw the lights go off and and heard him rustling around in the room before i heard him get near the bed. I felt him pulling at the cover and heard him smacking the pillows as if to fluff them, being already irritated I felt the need to yell at him.

"Stop ing with the bed linens and just lie...."

Qing was already in the bed getting ready to roll over on his side. His eyes were open wide as I had startle him with my yelling a few feet from him.

"Do you have no volume control? What the is wrong with you?"

I was embarrassed but i refuse to back down. 

"How the was i suppose to know you were already in t he bed?! I only felt the covers being tossed about and you beating the hell out of the pillows."

Qing's eyebrow quirked up and a greasy smile split his handsome face.

"Which leads me to question how much I was flopping in order for you to feel it and get awakened."

I quickly turned over and pulled the covers up to my neck.

"Go to ing sleep. I don't want to die tomorrow with you driving if you have had enough sleep."

I heard his clothes move as he laid down in the bed. I was just drifting back to sleep when I heard him say something else.

"Or how close were you laying next to me to feel my movements"

YOU WANG QING!

I woke up to the smell of delicious food. I cracked my eyes only to blinded by the light coming in through the windows. I chanced a glance over my shoulder to find the bed empty and Qing not in the room. 

I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth and headed out to the luxurious living room to find Qing lounging at the table while reading the newspaper, looking every bit the spoiled brat. I sat down heavily in the chair across from him. This er didn't even look up he could at least acknowledge me and offer me some of the dishes on the table. My stomach rumbled. I glanced up to see if he had noticed.

NOTHING! He hadn't moved a bit. Well I refuse to ask this bastard if I could share his meal with him. I can wait until we get back to the dorms. Qing turned the page of the paper and shook it our noisily.

"Please hurry and eat so we can head back its already two in the afternoon. We need to head back and we have to make a stop beforehand."

I started piling my plate with food eating as quickly as possible.

"Slow down before you choke."

I was about to give him a smart reply when the door bell to the room rang. Qing got up leaving me to eat my fill and answered the door. I heard him talking in hushed voices and assumed he was settling the bill.  When he entered the dining area again he had three bags with several gift wrapped items. As much as I wanted to know who the gifts were for and what they were i decided against it.

Who was I too question why he did things besides they were probably to just bribes for his lady of the week. I finished eating and we hit the road. The ride was awkwardly silent. The only noise being the radio and the occasional sound of one of us flipping through the stations. I stared out the window trying to forget my scandalous night activities when i noticed something strange.

"Where are we going? You said we had to make a stop."

Qing lips briefly quirked up as he side eyed me from the driver's seat.

"Yes, I have to deliver a few packages to an Auntie of mine."

I tried to hide my surprise by turning back to window and watching the view become more and more familiar.  What Auntie could this ing silver spoon er have on this side of town.  The area we were currently in was my neighborhood. I grew up here, lived my entire life here, and knew most of the people in the area because of the various part time jobs I held when I was young. I think I would remember and the Auntie that had the golden boy as her ing nephew.

I said nothing as the houses in the became more and more familiar until we finally pulled on to the street that I grew up on. I turned nervously to look at Qing. This 's face was doing the best impression I have ever seen of a blank page. He was staring straight ahead at the road facial muscle in a state of relaxation.  He looks like he is on a Sunday drive after church and I'm sweating like a that just gave a in a confessional. 

"Where the are we going?! You couldn't possibly know anyone from this part of town!"

"So, you like my father assume that because of my financial status that I am unable or incapable of being friends with someone other than people of similar backgrounds?"

"You good and ing well I was not saying that?! I simply think it is highly unlikely you know anyone from this area!"

"Now would you assume that? Do you know someone from this area? Maybe I know them?"

Something in his tone caught my attention. He was being like this on purpose. Why I could not figure out. I slouched down in the seat and looked back at the window. In just a few seconds we would be passing my home. The home my mother would be at because today is her day off.  There is no way she wouldn't know I came this close to home, one our nosey neighbors would tell her they saw me. I was pondering my situation when the car started to slow down.  

Qing pulled to the curb and did a textbook parking job directly in front of my home. I whipped around and looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Which house are you planning on going to?!"

He simply smiled and reached in the back seat to retrieve the bags and packages.

"Please carry one of these for me"

He hands me a bag full of gifts. I saw red.

"Why the are we here you wad! YOU CANNOT POSS---"

knock knock.

I started at the sound of a tap at the window. I turned to see who was interrupting my rant ready to unleash the fury of hell upon who ever it was.

"Dayu, I did not raise you to speak like that. Now get out of the car and help Qing. And apologize you wont eat tonight!"

I swallowed slowly with my head hanging low.

"Yes, momma."