Nothing Special

Roommate

This is getting to be ridiculous even for me! I have spent the last two days hiding out at Quishi’s apartment. After my lust fueled night with Qing I ran to stay with my best friend in search of wisdom and comfort. All this has done was repeatedly stand and stare with his mouth hanging open. I was washing our dinner dishes when I caught Quishi staring at me again.

 

“What the are you doing now”

 

“Trying to figure out how you “accidentally” ended up with Qing’s in your ?”

 

I sighed because I was tiring of having to explain this to him.

 

“Look I was feeling emotional because he took such good care of my mother and even stood up for me when some crazy bastard attack me in the store. I think he mistook my gratitude for attraction and made a move. I got wrapped up in the moment because I haven’t had the company of a female for a while and it just ing happened!”

 

Quishi tilted his head to the side and squinted at me. He hopped up on the counter next to the sink and patted me on the shoulder.

 

“So, how did you end up being the one ed?”

 

“Oh my god! Get the out of here. I am done with this conversation. I am just going to pretend it never happened and Qing will eventually forget about it like he does with everyone he s.”

 

 

“But he doesn’t all the others?”

 

It was my turn to toss a questioning glare on my best friend. I don’t know what nonsense he is on about but it's general knowledge that Qing has ed half the girls in the school.

 

“Oh bull”

 

Quishi seemed adamant and shook his head hard enough to give himself whiplash.

 

“No! There was a time when I had hoped to sink my teeth into that glorious piece of man. So, I investigated by asking all the girls and the guys that I had heard he had played with how he was in bed and apparently it never went further than them him off. Most of them lie just to have the honor of saying that Wang Qing ed them. But you got the whole package! So, tell me what was it like?”

 

I couldn’t have stopped the blush that slapped across my any more than i could prevent the rain from falling. I could have told him that Qing lit a fire in skin and stoked it until it reached a blazing inferno, but i didn’t. I oddly wanted to keep that to myself. Especially if I were a special case. I wasn’t even sure why i didn’t want to share my experience with Quishi and that bothered me more than it should.

 

“It was okay I guess. I am not gay how should I know whether it was good.”

 

“Did you come?”

 

I dropped the last plate in the strainer and wiped my hands on my pants. What the question was that? I didn’t even bother answering him. Instead, I grabbed my dirty laundry and headed towards the door. I don’t plan on spending the rest of the semester with my nosey friend asking about a random one time hook up with my roommate.

 

“I’ll being going back now. Stop trying to live vicariously through me you ert.”

 

Quishi hopped off the counter. Then, the big baby threw his head back and stamped his feet. He stamped ing feet. Like a toddler having a tantrum. The idiot doesn’t seem to care about privacy at all.

 

“I just want to know if it was good! Qing rarely s anyone and you had the pleasure of seeing his up close and personal. You should share details with your best friend! Besides, if you are done with him maybe I could give him a go.”

 

“Don’t you dare! Stay the away from him!”

 

I must have startled him with my sudden anger because Quishi’s eyes went wide and his hand fluttered to his chest.

 

“What does it matter if I try my hand at seducing him? You said you don’t have any interest in him. Do you think you are the only one deserving of a good ?”

 

I could even begin to form an answer. So, i just rolled my eyes and opened the door to leave, but not before hearing Quishi throw one more ing invasive question.

 

“Did you at least take the well?”

 

I slammed the door and stomped back down the stairs to my dorm room. How could that little bastard shout something like that out where others could hear him. Luckily there was no one in the hallway at the time. As I walked closer to my room I remembered today was my tutoring day for Qing. I was hoping he decided he didn’t need it because I didn’t want to be stuck for hours sitting on the sofa with that giant ert.

 

I paused outside my door debating on how I should handle the situation. I stood there with a raging inner debate on how I should behave when I enter. Giving up on preplanning how to deal with the siutaion i decided to wing it. I opened the door to find sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table writing on a notebook and some ty, cheap version of a brat doll sitting entirely too close to Qing.

 

This had the nerve to look disappointed that I had returned home. Qing looked as apathetic as always. He barely lifted his head to acknowledge my presence. Who the does he is? He sure acknowledged me when he put his in my the er! I slammed the door and drop my bag as I walk further into the room. I look between the cheap and Qing waiting for one of the two to say something. The tramp speaks first.

 

“Oh, Dayu. you are home?”

 

“I live here.”

 

Trampella D’evil had the nerve to blush. She should have been blushing when she chose to leave her room with the sorry excuse of a dress she was wearing. She let out a nervous giggle and shifted closer to Qing.

 

“Right. Qing had just said you had been gone for a couple of days and didn’t know when to expect you. He said tonight was the night you two study together so I offered to help in your stead.”

 

I leveled a look of disbelief at her and rolled my eyes.

 

“Qing I amazed that you were so worried about your studies that you found someone to help you in case of my absence. And from the look of this one she must be super intelligent. I struggle to maintain my 4.0 GPA but she is clearly so smart that she can read upside down and from the wrong book and still give you great pointers. I question if my services are even needed now.”

 

Trampella dropped her eyes to the book in her lap and realized what I said was true and turned a horrific shade of red. She then stood up and started pointing her finger in my face in anger.

 

“Why is it any of your business! You don’t get to speak to me like that you bastard!”

 

“I CAN SPEAK TO YOU ANY WAY THAT I LIKE IT’S MY ING ROOM. NOW GET THE OUT!”

 

The girl shrank back and glanced at Qing. He was still sitting on the floor writing in his notebook completely oblivious to me and the s-a-lots verbal smackdown. I am sure she was waiting for Qing to jump in and defend her honor but from the looks of her she left that home as well as her dignity.

She huffed at Qing and smacked him on the shoulder then once again pointed her finger at me and went on another rant.

 

“Are you going to let him speak to me like that?! When I have done nothing but offer to help you study out of the kindness of my heart?”

 

Qing didn’t even bother to look up when he spoke to her.

 

“He said get the out. Please follow his advice.”

 

The girl threw her books into her bag and exited with a slam of the door. BYE ! I stare at Qing’s broad shoulders waiting for some sort of explanation of why he brought that creature into our room. When he seemed unfazed by my glare after a few minutes I slapped him on the back of the head.

 

I should thought my actions through before pulling that stunt because i found myself suddenly pinned to the carpet with Qing’s heavy frame laying on top.

 

“Why is anger and violence seem to be your answer for everything?”

 

I tried to ignore how Qing’s breath was ghosting across my lips but it was difficult with the heavy er leaning so close to me.

 

“Get the off me. You broke a term of the contract! No playthings in the house!”

 

Qing grabbed my hands and pinned them to the floor above my head. He a wide, warm stripe from my neck to my earlobe and whispered directly into my ear.

 

“The contract says that I am not allowed to have trashy females lounging on your sofa. She was clearly sitting on the floor. And she was not here for my entertainment or companionship she was a tutor i acquire because you ran away after I gave you the best of your life. As per our contract today should have been our study time. If anyone has breached the contract it was you. Furthermore, jealousy is an unattractive trait. You should work on that it is one of your major flaws.”

 

He released me and gathered his books from the table after that grandiose speech. Leaving me feeling flustered and bothered at the same time. I laid there while he walked to his room with a look back and shut the door. It took a few minutes for all of Qing’s words to settle in my mind but when they did I was livid. I stood up and walked over to his door. That er was going to get a tongue lashing like he never had before. Who the is jealous! Of some trashy girl! HA! HAHAHA! I bang forcefully secretly wishing that he throws the door open mid knock so I can rap him on the head with my fist.

 

“Who the is jealous over you! I came back to do the tutoring! We never had a set time for tutoring you bastard! The only thing set was the day! You should have given me to 11:59 pm to start the tutoring! And who said it was the best of my life?! You it was nothing. You think you have some magical effect I can’t deny. Well, you! There is nothing special about the way kiss and even less about your ing ability that is worth being remembered!”

 

I was banging on his door the entire time during my rant when the door flew open and I fell into Qing’s room. I felt a heavy hand grab my shoulders and slam me against the wall knocking the air out of lungs. I was still sputtering when Qing’s face came into close focus in front of my eyes. His eyes were dark and stormy. I shivered involuntarily.

 

“Nothing special. Shall I help you remember?”

 

Qing’s lips latched onto mine roughly. He wasted no time in ing his tongue into my mouth and his way around. My arms wound their way around his neck and I pulled him closer. His kiss was setting me on fire. The heat from it spread from my mouth to my . Qing pulled me forward off the wall and slapped my with huge hand making me moan into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt myself melting under his touch. I was so far into the kiss I didn’t notice he had walked back to the doorway of his room until he dumped me on the floor.

 

“What the you bastard. That ing hurt!

 

Qing just cocked an eyebrow and shrugged.

 

“Still, think it's nothing special?”

 

He then slammed the door in my face leaving me with a hard and red face.

 

. YOU. WANG. QING.