Missing a beat.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I...I don't understand!" jungkook stammered, his cheeks flushing red all of a sudden. "You haven't spoken to me in weeks" Confusion flashed onto the youngers face, and he stared at Yugyeom perplexed.

 

"Yeah? Well things change, don't they. This is just you and me now, Kookie." Yugyeom's voice was controlled, as if he was trying to hold back what he really wanted to say. He looked down at his ex-boyfriend and smirked.

 

"We all now just how much you still love me." At this Jungkook got to an even darker shade of red. This wasn't because he still liked the boy, he was way past that now, but he was embarrassed at how so many people were hearing this. He looked around the café, and his gaze finally fell on Taehyung. The male was staring at him, shifting his eyes between Jungkook and Yugyeom. Taehyung had managed to peace together the fact that Jungkook had once been Yugyeom's boyfriend, based on their first day together.

 

He was still confused as to why Yugyeom was here, trying to talk to Jungkook again though. No one had really told him anything about their relationship, and he wondered if this was normal.

' It can't be like this normally though, right?'

'and I am not going to let Jungkook go back with this...this creep!'

Taehyung didn't know why he was suddenly trying to defend the younger boy. He was sure Jungkook could defend himself if he needed to, but he felt as if it was his responsibility to look out for the boy. Taehyung, despite these thoughts, took a step back to watch what was about to happen, ready to intervene when needed. Jungkook broke his gaze away from Taehyung, and turned his attention back to the mob infront of him, still feeling the stare of Taehyung over him.

 

Bambam and Jackson were still acting like little children, laughing at the smallest of things. Mark looked over at the two, concerned about drawing attention to themselves. He glanced at them both, his stare holding at Jackson a little longer than usual. Jaebum sat with Jinyoung and Youngjae, all three sharing food, just waiting for the matter to be done with. Yugyeom was the only one standing up, less than a meter away from the anxious Jungkook. 

 

Finally, after a long stare out, yugyeom starts to talk." So, Jungkook, choose your answer carefully. Do you chose me?"

" What would I chose you over?" Jungkook asked, getting more confused by the second, trying to keep up with the unfolding events.

" You would chose me over nothing. But do you chose me?" His words come out seemingly nicely, but Jungkook can feel the ice making its way into his heart with every sound. He knows something will happen if he goes back to the once comforting arms of Yugyeom. And taking a wild guess, it probably wouldn't be good.

 

Jungkook let's out s short sigh, and puts out his answer quietly, yet clearly. " I'm sorry, Yugyeom, but no" He shifts his gaze from the ground to look up at the surprised boy right across from him.

"What? You don't mean that do you though? You meant to say yes, didn't you?"

"No, I really did not mean to say yes. No is my final answer." a determined look flies across Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter