Illusions

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun beat down on Taehyung's . He was shoveling dirt from one large hole to another, trying to get some money to go home. He hadn't seen anyone from his old city for years. He looked round for his water as he was getting dehydrated, bus all of a sudden, it had disappeared. Taehyung looked towards the horizon, and saw a lone figure walking towards him. The person was too far away to see who it was, but he knew something was wrong. No one should have been coming up the cliff path, he was the only one allowed up there. Slowly he turned back to his work, but couldn't help looking back. The figure was standing on the edge of the cliff, facing away from him. Casually he turned and looked Taehyung right in the eye. 

​​​​"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out, panic sweeping his voice. "The cliff will fall, come back!" But Jungkook didn't listen. As the edge of the cliff started to crumble and fall. Jungkook smiled as he disappeared from view. Taehyung screamed, begging the boy to come back. Evil laughs appeared around, mocking and pointing.

"You made this happen, it was all you!"

"Come on, of course it's your fault Jungkook left you." 

"How could anyone want to stay anywhere you are?" 

Taehyung covered his ears, trying to block out the noice until... 

 

Taehyung woke up, sweat pouring down his face, his body cold all over. His room was pitch black, and he knocked over some glasses as he tried to find his phone to check the time. He found it and turned it on, covering his eyes at the blinding light. 1:45, he read once his eyes had adjusted to the new lighting. Too early to wake up, yet too late to fall asleep. The perfect time when restless souls wander around, think, maybe make something. Anything except sleep. Taehyung got out of his bed, crossed his room and opened the curtains. The street lights illuminated strange, depicted shadows. A house ten metres tall, a tree as wide as a bus. None of the lights were on in any of the other houses. It was like a completely different Street at night.

Suddenly a gruesome monster leaped out from behind the bushes, snarling and growling, made its way towards Taehyung's house. More and more beasts crawled out from their hiding places, each one pounding over, cornering Taehyung's house. Taehyung was frozen to the spot,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter