Falling to you.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungkook's shirt clung to his body in the humid weather as the days turned from spring to summer. Today he decided to take a longer route to school, enjoying the feeling of freedom in the air. It was the first day in a while he had felt so happy, and needed it to last for as long as it possibly could. Every morning he reminded himself that it was a new day, which meant that he could wipe a clean slate. Today was the only day that the saying had acually worked. He was just coming to the school gates when he saw Jimin ans Yoongi walking together. Quickly dodging a school bus, he ran across the road to meet up with them. After saying a few pleasantries, the three walked into the school building.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin were already in the classroom waiting for them. But there was some wierd sort of feeling surrounding them which they couldnt quite grasp. When the other three walked in, they could feel it too. Their conversations became stilted and none of them really knew what to say for some strange reason. But soon enough everything became clear.

When Taehyung stepped into the classroom, all six boys stopped talking and watched him sit down. This is why. Taehyung is missing from the group. He has been for ages, but only now are we seeing it. Thought Namjoon when he sa the younger male sit down infront of him. Slowly he turned around and called everyone over to follow him.

"Okay every one. I think I know what is going on." started Namjoon. Almost everyone raised their eyebrows in question.

"We are clearly missing something in this group." he still got blank stares. "or rather, someone." He directed his thumb to the desk behind him where Taehyung was sat, staring at the clean bored infront of him.

"Ohhh!" sighed the rest of the group as Namjoon rolled his eyes (he couldnt help himself.) But it was true. They really did need their happy virus back in their group, because without him everyone was getting seriously down. Of course, they did have Hoseok, and they had been just fine with him before Taehyung had moved, but they had gotten used to the younger bors silliness and fun. They really missed him.

"We need to get him back." piped up Jimin as he tried not to stare at the boy with darkness surrounding his eyes, and wearing  jumper that seemed way to big for him.

"Yeah we do, but it's not going to be that easy since the poor boy is obviously broken inside." Yoongi reminded his boyfriend with a sad smile. Jimin turned to face him and leaned in slightly, needing to be comforted. Jungkook averted his gaze to his fit, a bright red blush of embarrassment and shame creeping up his face. Jin saw the blush walked over to the youngest boy, offering a hand to comfort him. Jungkook looked uo and smiled, only then having the courage to voice his opinions.

"I...I made this happen to Taehyung, I should sort it out" he whispeed, not even sure if the others could hear him, but he had the attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter