Follow On - Happily Together

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I've alwaysed liked a man that can do the dishes.' Taehyung thinks, as he hears Jungkook cleaning up after their lunch. The warm sunday afternoon sun sinks into his skin, melting his face into a smile. He closes his eyes, waiting for his husband to come out and join him. Four years later, and he still can't believe how he managed to marry such a beautiful person inside and out. The luck that must've been on his side for that to happen, he won't ever know how to repay it.

A gentle tap on his shoulders brings him back from his thoughts. He jolts his eyes open, and comes face to face with the man who holds his heart. The smile of a man who has everything he wants comes onto Taehyungs face, as he smiles up at Jungkook. Jungkook grins back, and lowers himself to sit next to Taehyung. The two sit in a comfortable silence for a minute or two, just staring out at the garden they are in. Blossoming fruit trees line the perimeter, letting a perfect amount of sunlight in, so it illuminates the other features of the garden. Hundreds of beautiful flowers cover the huge lawn; roses cover the wall which separate them from the house next door, different pots are full of pastel flowers, and lillies cover the japanese style pond. As it turns out, Taehyung has quite a gift for gardening and making things look pretty. He just leaves Jungkook to do the cooking, as he is infinatly better at that.  

Jungkook runs his hand through Taehyung's hair, gently pushing it all over to one side. Gradually, he comes to a stop, and just rests his hand on Taehyung's head. "Tae Tae, you know you are getting grays in your hair, right?" Asks Jungkook, giving a cheekey grin to Taehyung.

"Yah! I'm not that old you know! I've barely turned 30!"  cries Taehyung, protesting against the accusation.

"I never said it looked bad!" counters Jungkook. "Infact, it makes you look even hotter than you used to!" he continues. At this, Taehyung drops his gaze on Jungkook and tries to hide the blush appearing on his cheeks. Eventually he looks up at Jungkook thrrough his eye lashes, and gives him a small smile. "After all this time, I can still make you blush?" Jungkook laughs and pulls his husband towards him. Taehyung is envoloped in his warm, secure arms, his face squashed against Jungkook's sturdy chest.

It was the night before their big day. You're not really meant to see your husband-to-be the night before the wedding, but Jungkook and Taehyung didn't seem to worry about that. The two were in a strong embrace, neither willing to be the first to let go, so they just stayed where they were. "Kookie, I'm scared." Whispered Taehyung. His head was resting on Jungkook's chest, and he was breathing the other man's indulgent scent.

"About what, hyung? Are you having second thoughts?" Jungkook replied, worry and pain evident in his voice.

"No, not about us getting married. But... it's the thought of performing something so personal and special between us with so many other people. And I know they are our dearest friends and family, but what if they judge us, or ... I dont know." Taehyung looked down and snuggled in closer to Jungkook.

"Well, I guess we could have a private ceremony. Before the wedding. Just the two of us." Jungkook replies, meeting Taehyung's gaze as he looks up at him.

"When?" Whispered Taehyung, a bright hopefull glint in his eye.

"How about now!" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung gasped and started furiously nodding his head.

"Please, let's do it! No preparation, Just between us!" Begged Taehyung, using his puppy dog eyes on Jungkook.

"How could i resist that look? Come on, let's stand up." The two got up from their comfortable position, and stood up, turning around to face each other. Taehyung gently reached down and lifted up Jungkook's hands, and held on to them like his life depended on it. The two looked down at their joined hands, and smiled. They knew their love was real. And that it will be real forever.

"I promise to love you forever, through anything either of us have to go through. I promise to be there next to you forever, even if I'm not there in person. I promise to never leave you alone." whispered Taehyung, gazing at Jungkook, nervously biting his lip inbetween words.

"And I promise to never let you go, and to go through all the tough times with you, so we can be even stronger at the end. I promise to keep you safe and make sure you always have a smile on your face." replied Jungkook, acting equally to his fiance. Taehyung bit his lip slowly, before Jungkook moved in closer to him. Taehyung leaned forward too. They became closer and closer until their lips finaly touched. The two shared such a sweet kiss filled with passion and love, neither wanting to pull away. They were immersed in their own world. Nothing could touch them.

Jungkook subconsciously runs his finger down the inside of Taehyung's arm, making little doodles with his touch. Taehyung shivers a little, letting out a small giggle. Jungkook knew this would happen, as Taehyung is very ticklish, so he carefully positions himself, ready for the kill.

Whilst Tae is distracted, in his own sweet thoughts, Jungkook carefully turns around, liftng his hands up. Slowly he reaches forwards, and grabs the other right in the waist!

'AGHFHAGHAH!!!!!!' Screams Taehyung, suddenly jumping out of his seat and dropping to the floor. Jungkook looks down in pitty at the man who is still squirming around on the ground, clinging onto the area Jungkook attacked. Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter