Follow On - The Wedding.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung opened his eyes to be met with a glimpse of a dusky room, and a blurry body next to his. He rubbed his eyes and to his side, so he was facing the sleeping man next to him. A shiver ran down his spine, because of the wind coming through the open window. He had opened it the night before, as it had gotten a little hot in their room. Taehyung lifted his head up slightly, glancing around the floor, seeing both his and Jungkook's clothes scattered everywhere. He lay back down, and pressed himself against Jungkook's back, so he was spooning the younger. He eased his arm under his boyfriend's side, and placed his other arm over the top of him, holding him tightly. He gently rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, and planted a trail of kisses from the bottom of his jaw, to his collar bone. 

Jungkook stirred in his arms, and quickly turned over, so he was facing Taehyung. The rays from the sun where breaking through the curtains, and illuminated Jungkook's face. He opened his eyes, and they met with Taehyung's. They both smiled at each other, slowly studying the other's face.

"Good morning, beautiful." Taehyung whispered in his low, gravelly morning voice, making Jungkook weak at the knees. He quickly looked down, to hide his blushing face.

"Good morning, baby. Sleep well?"

"Mhm." he snuggled in closer to Jungkook, making the other giggle. Taehyung tilted his head slightly, so he could see Jungkook's face. "Did you enjoy last night, beautiful?" Taehyung teased. Jungkook's face became red all over, and gently pushed him away. Taehyung smirked and leaned against him again. "So, did you?"

"Mhm." Taehyung smirked again, and slowly moved forward. Jungkook breathed deeply and fluttered his eyes shut. He felt Taehyung's breath on his lips. Then, he felt a soft tingling, as Taehyung's lips caught onto his. At first it was a sweet and loving kiss, just something for the morning, but Taehyung wanted a little more. He pushed his tongue against Jungkook's lips, and he opened for easy access. Their toungues danced together in a perfectly syncronysed routine, both battling for domince, but Taehyung finally won the battle. They both came up for a short burst of air, and then connected their lips again. Taehyung moved into an easier, more comfortable postion, and held Jungkook's head in both his hands.

With their lips still connected, Taehyung pushed his hand through Jungkook's thick hair, and brought it down to caress his neck. Jungkook slowly parted their lips and made eye contact with the other, as Taehyung gently travelled his fingers over Jungkook's shoulders and across his collar bone. Lastly he traced his fingers down the middle of his chest, carefully outlining his well built, muscular stomach, ending up at the bottom of his chest. Taehyung left his hands between Jungkook's hips, dangerously close, smirking as the younger's face slowly turned a deep shade of crimson. 

A tingling sensation was starting at the top of Jungkook's neck, magically falling through him, following the same pattern as Taehyung's touch, until it stopped, directly underneath his hand. An even deeper blush consumed Jungkook's face when Taehyung smirked and let out a raspy breath

"I gonna go in the shower. Wanna join?" Jungkook's face fell slightly and he slowly started turning away. Taehyung sighed,"Well, it's up to you." and got up to go to the bathroom. Jungkook lay still, feeling all the warmth leave the bed.

"Dammit." he muttered. He carefully pushed himself up onto his elbows and got out og the bed himself. He quickend his pace untill he reached the bathroom door, knocked once and entered the room.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung and Jungkook parted ways before they got to the wedding venue. Jungkook was going to join Hoseok with getting Jin ready, whereas Taehyung was helping jimin and Yoongi get Namjoon ready. The service was to be held at around 3 in the afternoon, followed by a huge meal and going to club late into the night. almost 100 members of family and friends were attending, so Namjoon and Jin were understandably very nervous.

Jin's slim fingers fumbled as they tried to do up the buttons of his navy/darker blue waist coat. The sweat on his palms fell onto the buttons and he eventually gave up. Then his shoulders started shaking. Hoseok calmly went over to him, and rested a reassuring hand on his shoulder following to do up the last few buttons.

'Hey, calm down' his voice was sweet and soft as he spoke, 'I understand that it's nerve wracking, but as long as you love him, you'll be fine. Both of you!' Jin looked up with tears in his eyes.

'But I can't even do up the buttons on my  own jacket ​​​​​, how can I be of any use to Namjoon? How can he marry me? ​​​​​​' A few tears were now falling down his face.

'He's marrying you because he loves you and needs you and wants you more than anyone else. He's marrying you because he wouldn't change a thing about you because he needs you in his life. And who else is going to look after him and live with his clumsiness other than you?' Jungkook answered, accompanied by Hoseok nodding in agreement.

Jin stands to look at himself in the mirror. 'Well, I suppose I am world wide handsome. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter