What would you do?

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's life gradually worsened over the next few weeks. It started off with a bit of tension in the air. He could hardly name to look at Jungkook, because he didn't know what he would do if he did. Jungkook felt hurt the Tae seemed to be ignoring him, and hid his confusion by always being with Jimin. Taehyung did the same by always hanging around Yoongi. But as a result of that Yoongi kept getting grumpy because of "lack of rest".

Meanwhile at home, Taehyung could do nothing right. If he made breakfast for his mum, she either wouldn't eat it or would complain that it wasn't made right and not what she wanted. If he put the washing out or did the dishes, he wouldn't be doing it right and he got shouted at or slapped several times in a week. Taehyung was tired if the constant battle he was trying to win, and just wanted to give up. But he was determined to not let her win. If he gave up now, who knows what she would do. And despite all that he was still a good person, and had to look after his mother.

School felt like a slight freedom to Taehyung, as long as long as Jungkook wasn't in his class. He would sit with Yoongi or Hobi and chat mindlessly through each lesson. He still worked hard to get good grades, to please his mum, and made sure to not distract his friends too much. He also felt bad as him going around with Yoongi and Jungkook going with Jimin was splitting the other two up. Not literally, as they could still see each other when they wanted to, but the didn't speak nearly as much as they had done before. Tae felt completely responsible and wished the two weren't so loyal. But that would be a good thing in a relationship. 

 

Jungkook wanted to desperately find out why Tae wasn't talking, or even looking, at him. He wasn't sure what he had done and knew he needed to talk to Tae, but didn't know how. Every time he saw or thought of the older male, his heart immediately sped up, like it was running 100m in the Olympics. His face flushed a dusky colour whenever he thought of the first day they met. As he slowly went through every single memory of Tae his heart became heavier and heavier.

He was so confused because it wasn't like they had broken up or anything. God, they weren't even going out. But it felt like just after the worst breakup of all time. Jungkook didn't know why his heart was crumbling so much, he didn't know why he felt like this. Before that week Jungkook hadn't even had that deeper feelings for Taehyung. He had still known he liked him, but this was something else. He heart had moved through so many stages of liking some one in such a short space of time, he wasn't sure what level he was on. But one way to describe it was that he was way past just having a crush on Taehyung.

He went home and searched up how to make your "crush" notice you, but every tip only worked for girls. He fell back onto his bed way later than he would usually go to sleep, and lay there for a moment or two. He kept in arguing with himself. One side of him desperately wanted to talk to Taehyung at some point, but as soon as that side started talking, the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter