The Good Days

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok had a way of always knowing what was going on. And a way to find whatever he wanted to know out from others. The six boys knew this all too well, and planned everything so, so carefully as to make sure he didn't find out. They never spoke about his birthday out loud, but just listned silently when ever he said what he was going to do for it. Hoseok would go round Jin's that weekend, around mid-day and from there, everything would kick off.

Hoseok invited himself into Seokjin's house, as he knew the familily well enough to not have to knock, said a quick hello to Mrs. Kim, and went up to Jin's bedroom. Pushing the door open, he saw Jin playing video games, yelling at the screen as he was losing. Badly. A thought crept up on Hoseok and he slowly ceeped forward until he was right behind the screaming guy. As quick as a flash, his hands were shaking Jin's shoulders, and he was screaching right into the ears of the surprised boy.

"AAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" JIn shouted, hurridly turning round to the hysterically laughing younger boy. "Aish, what did you do that for?" he said, slightly out of breath.

"Ahh, just because i wanted to see your reaction. ANd the fact that is extremely fun. You should try it some day." Hoseok replied, giving a cheeky smile, knowing what JIn would say to that.

"Yeah, that won't be happeneing any time soon. Trust me." he said, confirming Hoseok's estimate. he got up from the floor of his room, made space on his bed and made a gestgure for Hoseok to sit down.

"Hobi, sit down. Tell me every thing you have done today" he smiled, going into mother-mode. Hoseok took the invite and sat down, spilling out with excitment over the things that had happened previously that day.

At last it came to around 5:45, and Jin suggested going around to Jungkook' place. This was All part of the plan, of course. Hoseok reluctently agreed, as he was happy just relaxing. Any other day and he would have jumped at the chance. Slowly, the two got ready to make their way outside, wrapping up warm as it was still February and frost was settling on the ground.

The front door closed behind them and they casually wondered down the deserted street. Jin didnt live too far away from Jungkook, so it would only be a 15 minute walk. Just in time to get there at 6:30. Hoseok looked around at the evening stillness of the normally busy city. he blocked out the noice of Jin's continuos talking and focuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter