Because of me.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hey guys! Just putting this out there, this is going to be a short chapter, but it's important, so make sure to read it!

 

 

Taehyung's mother's pov 

 

I swear every day is getting harder to bare. The constant struggle to not give up and let it all out. The struggle to not break down crying at how cruel the world can be, right infront of my son. So instead I turn every ounce of sadness and upset in my body into anger and take it out on anybody close to me. And unfortunately, that person is the one thing I love most in this world.

 

I can't help it. It's not my fault my brain has been messed up for the past few years. I only kept sane because my dearest husband and child were there. Only me husband knew of my condition, and he helped me through every minute of every day. We decided not to tell Taehyung, as we wanted him to live normally and have a wonderful childhood. Now I really wish I had told him the truth. But hey, there's no going back now.

 

Every since the accident that caused Taehyung's father's death, I've had no one to lean on. At least, not properly. Tae has always been there for me. But as he didn't know what is wrong with me, he couldn't help me in the way I needed. I do know that it's my fault for that. But I can't tell him now. We just moved, and he needed to focus on making friends and studying, instead of looking after me.

 

I genuinely tried to conceal my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter