Do I...?

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up unexpectedly a few hours after falling asleep, when he heard loud snores coming from multiple people behind him. His back was leaned against something, or rather some-one, solid. He slowly turned around to see who it was, but couldn't get far, as their arms were secured around his middle. Taehyung gently loosened the person's grip, and slowly turned around to see who he was so close to. As his eyes adjusted to the dark lighting, he saw the recognisable features of Jungkook. In some ways he was relieved, as Jungkook was the person he liked most in the group and the person he got in best with. But in other ways he was shocked and flustered at why Jungkook would be holding him in his arms. What did it mean? Did it mean anything at all? Taehyung tried to get rid of all his thoughts, and just smiled at Jungkook's sleeping face. He curled back into the younger boys torso and relaxed into a comfortable sleep.

Jungkook felt a slight heaviness on his chest and he wriggled uncomfortabley, causing himself to see what was on him. He carefully moved his body up and tilted his head down. What he saw was a sleeping Taehyung smiling at something, probably from his dream, curled up into Jungkook's body. The younger smiled with a fondness at the sight, and gently moved himself back into his original position. Hesitating, he placed his arms around Taehyung's waist and rested his head on Tae's. A moment of blankness came over him, and he found himself pressing the tiniest, softest kiss onto Taehyung's head. Overcome with shock at himself, he quickly pulled away, and the returned to place his head back on Tae's. The two boys slept in the same position for the rest of the night.

 

 

Jimin and Yoongi were the first two to wake up. For Jimin, this was normal, as he was definitely a morning person, but normally Yoongi would have liked to stay in bed for the next five hours, but today felt different. He woke up at around 10 am, and saw the pink haired boy sitting down and looking at him. Yoongi smiled in his swaggish, relaxed way abd sat up from his spot in the sofa. He and Jimin just stared at each other for a while, neither knowing what to say. Jimin was the first to break eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter