A walking disaster.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up on Monday morning, with a harsh pounding coming from his left cheek. Shakily, he got up from his position on floor, and shook his head in the aim to get rid of his headache. Slowly he moved towards the door leading to the bathroom, his eyes swimming with dizziness, like he was drunk. Well, with what was going on he may well have been. His hand found the cold door handle, his first clenched around it and he yanked it open. A bitter breeze flew at him from the open window and he hurried to close it.

 

Gradually he turned to the bathroom mirror, and came to see the horrible sight of a big purple bruise covering almost half of his face. Inwardly groaning, Taehyung inspected the damage his mother had done to him. He soon realised that it would take quite a few days to heal, and it would be much worse the next day. He gently washed his face, being as careful as he could, and brushed his teeth. Then he found something he had been hoping to find. An old makeup. Taehyung opened it up, and inspected the contents. He was in luck. A foundation and concealer, that were still OK to use and just about matched his skin tone were lurking among many other, much older products.

 

Taehyung wasn't a newby to makeup, as he had had to use some before from previous incidents. Making every thing look natural wasn't to difficult either. He had years if watching his mum and girlfriend pitting on makeup and making it look good. One he was done with the basics, he added the tiniest amount of blusher, just so both sides if his face looked symmetrical. Next he got out his hair jelly, and applying a small bit to his fingers, he massaged it into his hair, flattening it down, so it was cute and fluffy.

 

Once all that was ready, he fixed himself some breakfast. A piece of toast and a small apple would satisfy his needs that day. He left out another meal, similar to his for his mum, even though she wouldn't be coming down for a long while yet. Even when she acted as rashly as the night before, Tae stilled wanted her to know he loved her and wanted the best for her. She had always taken care of him when he was younger, making sure he stayed healthy and never hurt himself, so now he thought it was his turn. Even if it meant getting hurt by her.

 

With one last look around the house, Tae grabbed his bag, and locked the door behind him as he left for school. He walked down the pavement, reaching the corner and going up Jungkook's drive to ring on his door. A few seconds later, out came Jungkook, looking slightly rushed, but a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter