Home

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, wait up!" Jungkook shouted, startling the boy. It was the end of the day and Jungkook wanted to see Taehyung again. 

Taehyung waited patiently for Jungkook to come over to him. "What is it?" he asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to walk home with you. Is that OK?"

"Yeah, of course, but how do you know where I live?" Taehyung asked, slightly freaked out.

"I don't!" he replied simply, showing off his bunny teeth in a heart stopping  smile. For the fast time, Taehyung properly looked at Jungkook's face.

The first thing his eyes fell on were Jungkook's plump, pink lips, that were almost permanently smiling. Then his eyes traveled up to meet with Jungkook's own beautiful, brown eyes, staring innocently at Tae. Jungkooks light brown hair was parted in the middle, yet slightly the side, in a look that was almost like curtains, but it suited the boy very well. Taehyung guessed that anything would. Taehyung had to admit that his new friend was extremely attractive. 

Whilst Taehyung was taking out his examination on Jungkook, Jungkook was doing just the same to him. He was slowly taking in all the features of the other 17 year old's face:  His sandy coloured hair that hid half his face with bangs. Clear, gorgeous skin, that looked as smooth as silk. Taehyung's dark eyes, he noticed, where staring right at him. The Jungkook looked down at tae's lips, which he was unconsciously biting. Every thing about the boy in front of Jungkook was perfect. Maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't need Minho now.

The two boys mindlessly talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter