Us.

How to love again [BEING EDITED ATM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed where the six boys just sat around, waiting for the call from the hospital. The call to discharge Kim Taehyung. They were sitting in Yoongi's front room, no one uttering a word when all of a sudden: the phone started ringing. They all looked up and nodded to Namjoon, silently telling him to pick up the phone. With a shaking hand he reached out and grabbed it.

"Hello?" The person on the other end spoke. "Really? We can go over now? Of vourse, We'll decide something on the way. Thank you so much. Bye!" He turned around, a smile creeping onto his face. "Guess what. We can go and get Tae!"

 

Jin's car was over crowded as he sped down the road.(Don't worry, he wasn't actually speeding!) Namjoon sat shot gun, permanantly keeping hold of Jin's hand. Yoongi and Jimin sat in the back seats, quietly murmuring to each other and huddling up close. At the very back of the car sat Jungkook and Hoseok. The younger was to nervous to talk so Hoseok kept up a steady stream of chatter to try and calm his mind. Thankfully it worked and Jungkook was smiling by the time they pulled into the hospital car park. They were first in queue at the reception desk, so were quick to go and find Taehyung. As soon as the door that he was behind opened, a big smile grew on his face. He hadn't seen his hyungs in ages, and now here they all were. Despite the Doctor's orders, all the boys rushed over to Taehyung and hugged him as hard as they could. They stood in a circle of linked arms and silences untill Yoongi whispered in Taehyungs ear. "Don't ever do something like this again. Your like a brother to me. A brother to all of us." It wasn't loud enough for the Doctor to hear, but the other six boys heard it clearly. Taehyung simply shook his head in response and laughed. Six questioning stares were directed at him. Seven if you include the Doctor.

Then a nurse came bursting through the doors and addressed the seven.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Byun. I understand that at this point in time, Taehyung has no family to live with. At least, not in this country." They all shook their heads."We have decided that Taehyung cannot go back to his old home, unless a carer of somesort were to live there with him. He will either have to go to a childrens home, although it will be very difficult to find him a place somewhere, as he is alot older than most of the children. Or, he can stay at someones house. One of yours." She pointed to all six, excluding Taehyung. "Obviousy if you agree, we will have to get your parents to come in and sign the paper work and have background chacks, but it shouldn't be too bad. Please think about it at least." All the guys nodded and turned to face one another. None of their parents were very likely to just let some kid stay in their house, especially someone who had just had health issues. Taehyung looked on nervously. He could see them all talking but couldn't hear what they were saying. His future was in his friends hands.

"I'll take him. My parents won't mind." The voice was small and quiet, yet once it had finished speaking, every one went silent. Jungkook stared up at the rest of the group and smiled. This was how to get it right again. He would never leave Tae alone again if his plan was accepted. Nurse Byun nooded and asked Jungkook to phone his parents, which he did obligingly. Soon enough a car was swinging in to the car park and Mr and Mrs Jeon were walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter