Chapter 9: He is just my dongsaeng...?

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

Both their eyes diverted in to each other’s lip

‘His lips..i want..no Tae get a grip’ taehyung smacked himself mentally and thought of a way to break the tension.

Jungkook who was still confused from what is happening kept still waiting for the elder to do something. He could see taehyung moving his eyes all over his face as if trying to tell him something.

“hyung..”

“jungkook-ah”

Both of them spoke first, which made everything more awkward. Jungkook looked u to the elder’s eye and gave him a node.

“kook-ah” taehyung whispered “I have an idea”

‘Idea?’ jungkook gave taehyung a bemused look.

“Yes an idea, so you know hoseok hyung and jiminie are not sleeping here because they are little awkward. But one of them is bound to come in the morning to change clothes or I don’t know. At that moment me and you are going to be in this position, as if we are going to kiss so when they come in we are gonna act all awkward and you leave the room. What do you think?”

“I think it’s a good I dea. I just hope it is hoseok hyung that comes in” jungkook chuckled.

“ummm” taehyung looked at the younger once again and turned around as to fall asleep without feeling the tension

MORNING

“hyung, wake up” jungkook shaked taehyung until he opened his one eye sleeply.

“ummm, what happened to the rabbits” asked taehyung while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook pinched the elder’s cheeks smiling from his cuteness and answered

“Nothing, hyung Remember the plan you came up with in the midnight, well it is morning and everyone is awake so…” before jungook finished talking both of them heard laughter nearing the bed room.

That was when taehyung instinctively grabbed jungkook’s arm and pinned him against the bed and climbed on top him. The younger which was caught off guard by this development froze for a moment but shook the weird thought out and grabbed taehyung’s waist making their faces inches apart.

“perfe..perfect. Now, kookie-ah when the elder’s open that door you just act surprised and push me off and run out okay.” Taehyung whispered nervously.

“okay hyun..g” answered jungkook while both of them anticipated the voices nearing the door.

 

Hoseok and jimin, were laughing about random things, while walking toward the room they share with taehyung.

“Do you think they are still asleep hyung” jimin asked hoseok when they reached in front of the room

“maybe, maybe they are sleep cuddling” hoseok let out a laugh after saying, “anyways lets go in and bring our staffs umm” hoseok grabbed the door’s handle and opened it and was met with a sight that he did not expect at all.

“hyung why are you froz…. Oh my God” jimin whispered as he saw what hoseok witnessed. The two maknaes who clearly seemed like they wore about to kiss turned around and saw their hyungs.

Just as they planned jungkook showed a shocked expression and run out after pushing taehyung out.

“Sorry…umm did we disturbed anything” hoseok voiced out feeling the awkward atmosphere.

“no..no.. I was just about to shower. You guys needed anything” taehyung stuttered.

“No we just came to take our staffs, go and freshen up” jimin answered still caught of guard of what he saw.

COMMON ROOM

“You mean to tell me they were about to kiss?” yoongi chuckled bemused.

“ya, I don’t know about you guys I really think they are cute” hoseok smiled brightly while remembering what he saw earlier.

“hoseok this is a serious matter, I am not saying it’s wrong but you know where we are, and a single mistake during our public scenes is gonna result in a disaster” namjoon answered pointing out his worries.

“Namjoonie is right, anyways let’s try not to offend them and wait until they come out. But we have to keep our eyes on them when we are out” jin added on namjoon’’s thought.

 

SHOWER-TAEHYUNG

He has been in the shower over 45 minutes now. He was thinking how tingly he felt while he caressed the younger’s hair and how his heart beat when the younger looked him in the eyes or when he grabbed his waist to make them more close. He could not understand the feelings he was having but he was more put out by the fact he liked it.

After the drama they pulled off in the morning he has not seen jungkook.

‘Where is he?’

He picked up his phone and texted the maknae

‘Where are you?’

Bunny Maknae

‘Common room, why’

‘Nothing, I will be there’

Taehyung hastily dried himself and put on his clothes. He may be deceiving himself but he may have missed the younger a little too much. He walked to their common room and searched the room with his eyes that was when he felt his heart feel some pain and anger.

Jungkook was lying on jimin’s lap while the latter caressed hi hair.

HEEYA! Chapter 9 is here. I am sorry I was not able to update fast. I am still having exams. And my mind is literally dead that is why this is . Hope you enjoy it. And thanks to my subscribers and commenters again. <3 

p.s. i at titles so forgive me. <3