Chapter:6 Feelings

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

‘Why does he have soft cheeks?’

That night: Common Room

It was not the ordinary BTS night. Because, for the sole reason of the two maknaes of the house.

One thing the hyungs all noticed was that taehyung was wearing jungkook’s favorite tshirt which he swore to never give anyone.

“joen jungkookie, how many time have I begged you to lend me that shirt?” jimin pouted. “But you lent it to taehyungie”

hyung, even I don’t know how he got it’ jungkook gave taehyung a look.

“Well I couldn’t resist such a cutie” jungkook faked a smile.

Everyone in the room dropped what they were doing and turned their faces to the youngest, shocked.

“What is wrong with you two today, you have been acting all lovey dovey” hoseok finally asked the question that everyone had in mind.

“What do you mean, can’t we?” taehyung replied acting all serious.

“No, that’s not what I meant” hoseok replied wanting not to offend the other.

“Okay then if you are finshed with your inquiry, jungkookie and I will go sleep now” he gave jungkook a node and intertwined their fingers.

“Good night”

They walked towards taehyung’s room but hid in the corner to hear what the elders were saying

“You think they believed my acting” jungkook asked taehyung getting so close to his ear.

The other which was bothered by the fact that he was bothered by the younger’s breath on his ear stuttered

“wah , jungkookie even I believed your…acting, shhh they are saying s…..something” taehyung shushed the younger.

“What do you think their deal is?” yoongi voiced out.

“I don’t know, I mean I wanted to shrug the weird feeling off when I saw them weirdly cuddling that day and sleeping together today too. But It seems I can’t any time soon” hoseok said.

“Whatever is between the two just try not to offend them and please keep them from doing anything stupid in the fan signing event tomorrow” Namjoon said while looking at everyone.

 

 

Taehyung’s room:

The two fake boyfriends were talking while chatting about the day’s event.

“hyung they believed it” jungkook laughed as he remembered the talk the elders had.

“ya kookie, and I have another idea to make it more believable”

“What” jungkook rolled over and faced the elder at eye level. Taehyung who were a little affected by this broke the eye contact and looked up to roof.

“Well you know that hand shake we do, I was wondering if we can add a kiss to eat, like near our lips” taehyung finished talking by one breath.

“hyung slowdown,…. you mean like this” jungkook hovered over taehyung’s face and kissed him near his lips.

‘What am I feeling”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, chapter 6 guys. i know it is short but i hope you enjoy it. <3