Chapter 8: the beginning of Denial? part 2

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

Jin dropped his spatula, jimin said “oh my god”, namjoon cursed, yoongi was frozen and hoseok held his mouth as not to scream. But the ones who were the most shocked were the maknaes. They quickly parted their lips and started looking everywhere but each other.


“What the hell were you guys doing?” namjoon finally asked.

“namjoon-ah language please” jin said to namjoon.

“hyung sorry but not now, so tell me, what is happening” namjoon gave them a look.

All the people in the room waited for the maknaes to answer the question. But the two of them were frozen to even say anything. But after some minutes taehyung became brave enough to break the silence.

“hyung..hyung, we…umm… we did not mean to. I mean we added a kiss on the last because we thought it would be cool but kookie, turned at the last minute, hyung we we” taehyung could hear his heart beat increase making him unable to keep talking. He thought he felt a sharp pain in his heart so he rushed across the room to the bathroom and locked the door. He flushed his face with water again and again. He could still feel the younger’s lips on his. He raised his hands and touched his lips. He then looked up in to the mirror and said

‘ kim taehyung, what are you feeling?’

Whle taehyung is having a break down; the hyungs are looking at jungkook to explain what the hell just happened. “Jungkook-ah, what is happening why is tae tae like that” jimin tried to ask the youngest with a soft voice as not to scare him.

“hyung, I swear it was an accident. We only added the kiss on the cheeks but I guess I turned in the last minute and you know the rest” Jungkook finished speaking in one breath as not to lose the confidence he gained for a second.

“Okay, I know you guys are close and all but what was the need to do the kiss kookie” jin asked tenderly.

“hyung, really we just wanted to have fun” jungkook nervously touched his hair and said “hyungs, sorry but I think I need to check on tae tae hyung”. He then looked at everyone that said nothing and took that as a cue to run to bathroom.

“Seriously, we should ask this kids, what is going on before something we all don’t like happens” yoongi voiced out his opinion.

Namjoon scarched his head as if he was thinking and said

“Guys, fans are probably gonna ask them to do the handshake later on and I don’t know they might add the kiss unconsciously. So jimin and hoseok hyung, you guys are in charge of preventing that. I don’t know how but you have to.

 

Bathroom

Taehyung is having a mental breakdown in the bathroom. He then hears a faint knock on the door followed by a soft hyung, are you okay?” He could hear his heart beat rising again but he needed to hide his situation now. He can’t show it to jungkook in what state he is yet. He got up from the floor and combed his hair down. He opened the door and pulled the younger one inside and started a fake laugh.

Jungkook who was confused by this gave him a questioning look.

“kookie , how is my acting, I killed it right?” taehyung asked the younger.

“What? You mean you were acting?”

“I mean that turn you did there was unexpected but it was to our advantage. Now they think I am having a break down because I have a feeling for you” taehyung bursted out laughing joined by jungkook’s laughter.

‘Why am I disappointed it was an act’

 

Later That Night: common room

Everyone had a tiresome day after the fan signing event they had. Hopefully nothing bad happened, thanks to hoseok and jimin who each held the youngers back as they finished their hand shake.

When they were asked why they did that they lied saying they ‘wanted to join the fun’.

Taehyung as usual is in jungkook’s arms but looks more intimate because he has his face buried in the younger’s neck. The other seemed uncomfortable but had no choice but to sit there.

That was when jungkook and taehyung decided to go sleep, earning a knowing look from the others.

Midnight: Taehyung’s room

Everything is in deep silence except for his own heart beat which is beating loudly. The younger that is sleeping by his side; resting his head on his neck doesn’t seem bothered by their proximity.

‘Why am I feeling this way’ taehyung lifted his hand and brushed the hair of the maknae. He then started to trace the elevations of the younger’s face.

“Cute” he mumbled, which was heard by jungkook. The younger woke when taehyung brushed his hair but didn’t want to wake and wanted to see what the elder was going to do. As he felt the elder’s hand on his face he could feel tingly things originating in his stomach. He was curious so he opened his eyes to come face to face with taehyng’s eyes which looked mesmerizing by the moonlight. Both of them stared at each other. Feelng the tension rise and the heart beating, both of them looked towards each other’s lip.

 

HEEYA! Chapter 8 is here. I am sorry I was not able to update fast enough. I was havin a block and also had exams. I hope you enjoy it even if it is sloppy. Thanks for my subscribers and commenters <3