Chapter 14: The big big bang

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

“what do you mean fake?” Hoseok gave them a stern look.

“Ah hy… hyung” taehyung nervously gulped. “How long have you been there? He tightened his hands on Jungkook’s.

“Enough to hear that you have been fooling us all” he frowned his eyes.

“hyung look, I don’t know what…” hoseok interrupted jungkook by pinching both of them by the ear to drag them to the common room.

“No more lying kookie, I aint falling for it he made them sit on the couch while calling the other guys.

“Jung hoseok! What is so important that you woke me up from my precious?” Yoongi complained grumpily while sitting besides the maknaes. “This better be good” he added.

Following yoongi, jimin, jin and namjoon entered the room and sat around.

“Hobi what was it you wanted to tell us?” namjoon said as he rested he eyes on the maknaes who were fidgeting.

“Guys our lovely maknaes here would like to tell you something, right?” he nudged taehyung who was giving him a pleading eye.

“Well, what is it?” Jin looked at them

“Hurry up guys, I need to get back to my precious” yoongi complained while yawning.

“Yes please hurry, my game is waiting” jimin impatiently added.

The two youngest looked at each other and nodded their head.

“The thing is…” taehyung started to talk “ the thing is that we…. We are not actually dating
“he breathed.

“I… I am sorry but what?!” jimin yelled..

Jin who was having a mixed emotion gave them a confused stern look and said

“ Tae, kookie since all of us here cannot understand, can you please explain?”

“Well….one day i..i caught tae tae hyung reading a fanfic with my laptop and he told me he came up with an idea and i.. I agreed” jungkook answered while looking at his feet.

Namjoon looked at them grimly and said

“Do you have any idea how we were worried? How I was worried every f**king day about you? I did not want to hurt your feelings so I let you date but do you know how worried I was? If people found out? Besides you guys becoming an outcast, you know our music career would have been sabotaged, thrown out” he breathed out heavily. This time jin did not stop him saying ‘language’ because he himself was mad

“Do you have any idea how we were worried?” he added.

Both of them were teary.

“i.. I am really sorry hyung” jungkook tearfully apologized.

“No it’s my fault” taehyung apologized. “It’s all my fault and I should take responsibility. I am sorry; I really didn’t think it will blow out this way. I just wanted to have fun and…..” he stopped talking when tears engulfed him.

Jungkook turned his face towards him and squeezed his hand as if to comfort him.

“hyung, I should have stopped you but I did not. It’s equally my fault.” Jungkook said to try and make taehyung feel better.

All the hyungs who were looking at the two maknaes breaking down felt a pang on their heart.

“Guys calm down” hoseok walked towards them and patted them.

“First sit down, who told you to stand up?” jimin said playfully.

Namjoon who understood he had to say something from the look jin was giving him sighed heavily and said

“Look guys, we love you. I just wanted you to understand you can’t joke with this kind of stuffs okay. It’s a big deal. I would have grounded you if I could but since I can’t the punishment have been changed to cleaning the house and we will see if you will be forgiven” he chuckled.

Night Time- common room

All seven boys were sitting around their common room. Unlike other times the younger ones weren’t cuddling nor sitting together.

“So did you guys finish your punishment?” namjoon asked them.

“Yes” both of them equally answered.

They looked at each other from across the room. They could feel their heart beat increasing. Taehyung was the first one to break the stare.

“I better go sleep, kookie you comi….” Taehyung stopped midway but the damage was already done.

“No hyung, I am sleeping in my room” jungkook whispered.

Taehyung broke his eyes down, maybe hurt and said

“My bad, I just forgot. Good night everyone” he said and left.

Jungkook who wanted to follow taehyung just stood up feeling bad while resisting the urge and went to his room after saying good bye.

“What was that about?” Yoongi questioned.

“Something smells fishy, right?” jimin added.

All five of them looked at the corner the maknaes disappeared in to.

You all probably hate me now. It’s been more than a month since I updated. A lot of things happened. I was occupied with the bbmas voting and some personal things happened and this festa thing. i am sorry I did not update, again. But I think I will update soon now. I hope you like these guys. Thank you for your patience. Love ya all.

 

p.s. congratulations for the bbmas