Chapter 11: jealousy? part 2

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

It’s been two hours Taehyung slept after being exhausted of his little breakdown.

“taehyung-ah wakeup” hoseok shook him slowly to wake the younger one without scaring him.

“ummm…what happened did the rabbits come?” taehyung asked half asleep.

“This kid” hoseok smiled while patting his head “taehyug-ah wake remember we were gonna watch a movie, all the others have gathered, come on” he helped the younger to stand up from the bed and took him to the bathroom to wash his face.

“aigoo, you sleepy head. You have snot (A/N don’t know any other word for it sorry if it is offensive) around your eyes too” hoseok chuckled”

“hyunggg..” the younger whined while getting rid of the the said snot.

He followed the older to the common room and saw all the others huddled in front of the flat screen. His eyes though lingered on the maknae’s face until

“taehyung-ah aren’t you sitting” namjoon tapped the empty space beside.

“eh ah yes” he glanced at the youngest one more and sat down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook was sure he saw the older glance at him.

‘He glanced at me, should I go sit beside him’ he asked himself and resist the idea for about 10 min but couldn’t take it anymore so he stood up and went to sit beside taehyung and scoot over to him, but the older did not give him any reaction. So he moved closer again until the older gave up and wrapped his hands around him and rested his face on his shoulders.

“You still mad?” the younger asked as he side eyed the older.

Taehyung just shook his head ‘no’ and kissed the younger on the neck which startled both of them.

“In case you haven’t notice there is the five of who wants to watch the movie, you guys can leave if you want” yoongi scowled.

“ahh- sorry we will watch the movie” taehyung answered as he tightened his arm around the younger with a smile plastered on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT: BATHROOM

The two maknaes who came to the bathroom for privacy were whispering.

“hyung, why were you mad though I don’t understand” jungkook asked the question that was in his mind all day.

Because you were resting on…… “umm I wasn’t, I was acting”

“uhh acting? U sure didn’t seem like?”

“aigoo kookie you forgot your hyung is an actor. I wanted the elder’s to think we were jealous of each other.” He studied the face of the maknae for a while and continued, “Didn’t jimin say anything? Hoseok hyung was like I see you are jealous” taehyung said as he read disappointment in the younger’s face which bewildered him.

The younger quickly covered his disappointment and said

“wahh hyung you are awesome, let’s do this jealousy thingy more huh”

“Sure, we can even do it now, you go sit with one of them and I will come and act all jealous” taehyung shooed the younger out and turned around to face mirror.

taehyung-ah you are just in your role to much’ he tried to convince himself and went to the common room to do his ‘acting’.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys did you see them being all jealous with each other earlier” Jimin stated after he made sure the younger left to sleep.

“Ya they were cute, I really hope they tell us they are a couple so that we won’t be awkward about it much and so that we can tell them things do or not freely” jin said which was accepted by all the members with a nod.

“I just hope they won’t feel bad about their uality, because we will accept them right?” namjoon turned around the room to look at the members.

“Of course” all of them said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- taehyung and jungkook who were eavesdropping on everything returned to taehyung’s room satisfied.

“So you think we should tell them tomorrow if we are dating?” the younger asked

“Let’s do one more trick and tell them”

“What?”

Taehyung swallowed his saliva and breathed heavily

“Remember what we did when hoseok hyung and jiminie came, we do that but this time lets actually kiss”

“What??” the younger looked at his hyung shocked.

Need to confirm my feelings

Heeya guys I am back not the promised long chapter but I hope you will enjoy it. Love ya all. And thank you.