Chapter 3: lets do it

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

‘Think about it kookie, besides it is just for a month’ jungkook remembered how taehyung pleaded him.

He never expected for himself to be awake and contemplate about the ridiculous Idea his hyung raised. He looked at his side where he placed his laptop and picked it up. He opened the history tab and tapped on one of the websites that taehyung was checking. Apparently it was a video that says Taekook/vkook.

“Taekook” jungkook whispered. As he was watching the videos he became very amazed of the fan made videos. He was intrigued by fans and how they check every little thing they do and give them a believable meaning.

‘Maybe I should say yes to hyung, maybe he is right. I mean what could possibly go wrong than to have fun’ he thought to himself.

“jungkookie what are you doing” Namjoon asked as he entered the room.

Jungkook reflexively closed his laptop and answered

“Nothing hyung, I..i was just…about to go to sleep” jungkook stuttered.

“You look like you were caught doing something taboo, are you sure you’re okay”

“Positive. Anyways, I think I should sleep now so good night. You should get some sleep too hyung”. Jungkook then climbed up his bed and wrapped himself up with his blanket. ‘Tomorrow I am going to talk to taehyung hyung’ thought as he closed his eyes.

NEXT MORNING:

It was the usual BTS morning with jin and jimin being the first t wake up.

“Good morning hyung, need some help with the cooking” jimin said to jin.

“No, you just go and wash up and maybe wake the others up” jin replied.

In the room of namjoon and the maknae the usual monster snore was being heard,that may have woken up jungook. He turned his face to the other side as if to ignore the sound but he felt a familiar scent in his face. He sighed

“Hyung, what are you doing here in the moning”

“ Joen jungkookie, would please kindly get up, jin hyung asked me to wake you up guys” jimin replied as he was angling to cuddle up with his favorite dongsaeng. Jungkook on the other side pushed him aside and stood up from his bed.

“V hyung, is he in his room?” jungkook asked

“ya, he still has not woken up, come help me wake up this hyung ” jimin replied as he walked towards his next victim.

But jungkook did not bother to even look at jimin. He hastily opened the door and walked towards taehyungs room and opened it.

“hyung, hyung wake up I want to talk to you”

“What could be so important that you are waking me up kookie” taehyung grumbled.

“The thing you asked yesterday…..let’s do it” jungook breathed heavily as he sat on taehyung’s bed.

Taehyung sparang up at that and smiled widely.

“ omo kookie-ah, I knew you would say yes” he exclaimed.

“So” taehyung rubbed his hands in excitement “let’s plan it all shall we”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that it for chapter 3.. honestly i had a lot of school studies to do so i just doodled in this one. i hope this is not boring. 

And OMG their Spring day MV teaser is killing me. i really cant wait.

thanks again for my subscibers and commenters. <3