Chapter 15: will it be better?

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

It’s been two days since the fake relation have been found out. It has been two day since jungkook have talked to taehyung. He knew his best friend was avoiding him. He somehow knew things would be different. At least it was for him. Because he felt more for the elder then what he used to feel. Maybe he always felt it and just realized it now. It was a taboo anyways.

“Hey kookie, what are you thinking about?” hoseok plopped on the sofa jungkook was sitting.

“Nothing, have you seen Tae hyung?”

“He is probably getting ready” hoseok answered while scrolling down his phone.

“What….what do you mean?” jungkook asked puzzled.

“Wait, you didn’t know?” hoseok paused what he was doing and gave jungkook his full attention.

“Know what?” jungkook was more confused. He did not know what was going on.

Hoseok was not sure If he should say it or not but looking at the curiosity of the youngest he decided to.

“Well..well Tae is going on a trip..” he stopped, waiting for the younger to react.

“Alone? Aren’t we going with him?” jungkook asked still puzzled.

Hoseok had a sympathetic look.

“Well you see kooki, he is not alone. He is going with Park Bogum” he slowly said unsure of the younger’s reaction.

Jungkook unable to say anything just stood up and walked to taehyung’s room.

Taehyung’s Room

He knows what he was doing was wrong. He should not have avoided the youngest but he thought if he did he might stop what he was feeling. That was why he did not turn down the offer when Bogum came up with the trip idea. He was zipping up his suit case when he heard a knock followed by jungkook’s entrance.

“Hyung, you didn’t tell me about your trip with Bogum hyung”

Taehyung could sense the hurt in jungkook’s voice but chose to ignore it.

“It is not like I have to tell you everything. You are not my boyfriend or something” he answered harshly.

Jungkook, who was shocked, stood speechless for a while and run his hands through his hair clearly frustrated.

“I get it. We weren’t, are not and won’t be. But don’t I deserve to know as a friend? Everybody else knew and you know you have been avoiding me for 2 days now. I don’t understand” He became teary while letting everything out.

Jeon Jungkook i….” a ring tone interrupted him.

“Hello hyung..”

“uhum..i will be right down” he finished his call and looked up at jungkook who was clearly waiting for an answer.

“Kook, I would really like to chatter with you but hyung is waiting for me. We will talk when I return. Bubye” he finished his speech in one go and run out. He felt bad but thought

‘I should do this. This is for our good’ he sighed and entered the car that was waiting in front for him.

Hello my readers how have you been doing? How was the festa? It was so awesome right? Anyways I wish you enjoyed this short chapter and let me know in the comments. Thank you <3