Chapter 5: The shower of cuddels

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

‘hoseok hyung must have told of them’ they both thought.

“Good morning hyungs” taehyung gave them a rectangular smile as he led a somewhat ‘awkward’ jungkook by the hand to the table.

“Good morning” all of them answered while secretly glancing at the interlaced hands of the maknaes.

As the two sat down together, taehyung grabbed a single fork knowing what is coming next.

“ taehyungie, grab a fork for kookie too” jin said.

“No it’s fine hyung we are shaing this one” taehyung answered with a sly smile

‘Umm eating together, hyung we did not talk about. You know I don’t like that’ jungkook gave taehyung a pleading look while thinking.

“Eating together?” Hoseok gave them a bewildered look.

“Ya, this lovely maknae here suggested it” taehyung answered as he tried to a suppress a laugh while watching jungkook eyes turn red.

“Jungkook suggested?” Yoongi’s eyes instinctively turn to jungook, amazed.

Taehyung on the other hand ignored all the perplexed look and sat beside jungkook.

“junkookie” taehyung smiles at him “you said you wanted to be fed by me today right”

Jungkook at this point stutters a yes while giving his hyung a death glare

‘hyung, you will die by my hands tonight’

‘I won’t regret it’ taehyung smirks as he nears a fork near jungkook’s mouth.

 

AFTERNOON: Common room

Since there was nothing to do for the day BTS was lying around their common room TV while watching (or not) TV. Yoongi was listening to music while closing his eyes. Jimin who was beside him was pestering but gave up and started playing games while namjoon and jin were chatting.

That was when the two questionable people of the day entered that all the eyes in the room turned t them.

“hyung, what do we do now” jungkook whispered in to taehyung’s ear.

“just follow my lead, I wasn’t Hansung for no reason” taehyung replies as he sits on the sofa and drags jungkook with him.

“Now we are gonna cuddle like never before, well you might as well throw a kiss or two. Now come to my hand babe” Jungkook just rolles his eyes at that and rests his head on taehyung’s chest letting the elder engulf him. After some minutes passes of the two cuddling and the other’s giving them side eyes, jungkook decided to step up the game and pulled his hyung’s face by the neck to give him a peck near his lips. Taehyung who was a little startled by this development looked in to the younger’s eyes amused.

The others in the room looked at them awkwardly and started to leave one by one to as if to give them some space.

After the two of them made sure that the others could not listen to them they started laughing as hell.

“Yah! Kookie-ah chincha you are the best you should have seen their faces when you kissed me” taehyung laughed like someone tickled his tummy.

“Well I needed to step up the game right?” jungkook followed taehyung.

“Well I may as well go and wash now, wanna join?” taehyung ruffled the younger’s hair as he asked playfully.

“HYUNG!!” jungkook shouted out loud.

“Okay okay I was just joking, bye fake boyfriend” he leaned down to kiss the younger’s cheeks near his lips.

‘Why does he have soft cheeks?’

Hey Guys, well my chapter 5 update after dying for three days because of their come back.

I know it is short but I Jhope you enjoy it and thanks for all my subscribers.