Chapter 12: coming out and there after

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

“What??” the younger looked at his hyung, shocked.

“Why not I mean we are gonna do that often once we come out right?” taehyung tried to sound convincing.

“But…”

“No buts or ifs” taehyung interrupted the younger “it’s only a peck; we kiss each other on the cheeks right? Then just think of it like kissing me on the cheeks”

Jungkook looked conflicted about what the older said but part of him wanted to try it to so he nodded his head yes and threw himself on the bed. The older smiled, satisfied, and hopped on the bed. He wordlessly put his hands around the younger’s waist but with reluctance. Jungkook who felt thingly feeling turned around and faced taehyung.

“Only a peck right?” he asked. The older smiled at him reassuringly. He then returned the hug and rested his head on the elder’s chest. He didn’t know why but he felt a certain reassurance that made him feel safe.

Morning

It was morning again although we can’t say it was the usual BTS morning. Jin and Jimin woke up early. Namjoon was snoring in his now solo bedroom. Yoongi fell asleep on his workroom couch while the maknae’s were cuddling on taehyung’s bed which was what made the morning unusual.

“So the kids are still cuddling huhu?” jin asked jimin while putting the juice he made in to the fridge.

“ya, you want me to go and wake them up?” jimin reluctantly asked.

“I hate to be party breaker but please do. Breakfast is almost ready.” He replied.

Jimin nodded and started to walk towards the room.

TAEHYUNG’s ROOM

Jungkook woke up probably because he was a light sleeper. He still had his hands around Taehyung. He smiled a little and looked up to see his hyung’s face. The elder was still in deep sleep his mouth a little bit ajar. Jungkook felt a déjà vu as he removed his hands from taehyung’s body and shook him a little.

“wae what happened to rabbits?” taehyung said sleepily.

“ahh hyung chincha what is it with those rabbits? Wake up.” jungook pouted while shaking the elder a little harder this time. Taehyung who was now becoming aware stood up from his back and rested on the dashboard of the bed.

“So why did you wake me up?” taehyung asked clearly not fully awake.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but at the same time his heart started to race because he know what is to follow.

“Ah right the kiss” taehyung remembered as he saw the younger in front of him freaking out. He himself was shocked when he suddenly came up with idea yesterday but maybe a part of him wanted to taste…no confirm these weird feeling he was feeling this days.

“kooki are you ready?” taehyung rubbed his hands together trying to act excited.

“i.. I guess” jungkook strutted not really sure if he is.

“I am pretty sure one of them will be here, so get on top of me” taehyung pulled jungkook towards him while he rested his head on his pillow. Jungkook followed his hyung and got on top of him. Both of them felt awkward and they could feel their heart beating faster. It took them a long time until they made eye contact. That was when both of them knew. It was as if time stopped until they heard a knock and the door knob turning. That’s when taehyung grabbed jungkook by the neck and pulled him, crashing their lips together. They could feel their temperature raising the only thing they could feel was each other’s lip. They didn’t even hear when the shocked jimin apologized and left. The kiss was pretty innocent soft and sloppy but for them it was something they couldnot explain. After what seemed like forever jungkook pulled away first and looked at everywhere but taehyung. Taehyung who was left reeling for sometime blinked his eyes many times to come to his senses and tried to come up with something and he remembered

“ ha ha jungkook-ah did you hear jimin come in. ahh he was so shocked that he apologized quickly and left” taehyung tried to make the awkward atmosphere lighter.

“ahh you right hyung, he sounded so awkward” jungkook laughed feeling less awkward.

“Well get up and let’s join them for breakfast. But probably need to tell them first” taehyung smiled while he pulled jungkook by the hand and opened the bed room door and walked to the common room.

Everyone in the common room turned their head and stared at them. After what seemed like a year Namjoon finally broke the silence.

“Jungkook-ah, taehyung-ah, don’t you guys have something to tell us?” he said sounding soft.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who gave the go-on nod while squeezing his hands.

Taehyung cleared his throat and said

“hyung you are right. Guys,” he raised his hands that held jungkook’s “well as all of you might have guessed we… we are dating” he whispered the last part.

Few minutes passed until

“Finally” yoongi said nonchalantly.

“yayy” both jimin and hoseok run to them to hug and ruffle their hair while namjoon and jin smiled but feeling slightly worried.

“Guys come and sit. Let’s eat and we will talk about the whole thing after” said jin.

 

Hey long time no update. Well I had a block and also my wifi . Anyways I hope you guys are okay. I hope you enjoy this. Thanks for all my subscribers and to those who wished me well. <3