Chapter 7: the beginning of denial

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

‘What am I feeling?’

Taehyung froze for a while, shocked by what the younger did and more so the fact that he was affected by it. He was always the one to initiate the kisses and hugs in their relationship and was never affected by it, well until now because he definitely can feel the butterflies in his stomach

“hyung, hyung, are you okay” jungkook waved his hands in front of the elder. He did not know what he did would affect taehyung but to be honest he did not know why he even did it. Maybe he was in to his ‘boyfriend role’ too much. He waved his hand again. That was when taehyung shook his head and set his eyes on him again.

“aigoo jungkookie, you listen very well, hehehe” taehyung nervously answered while ruffling the younger’s hair playfully trying to act natural.

jungkook smiled at that and asked “so when are we going to do it”

“Tomorrow, before we go out lets randomly do it in front of them” taehyung who was in to the planning too much forgot all the awkwardness he felt around jungkook.

“Okay then, well I am so sleepy right now so let’s sleep eh?” jungkook yawned and joined taehyung under the sheets.

The other one who was feeling butterflies again wrapped his hand around the younger’s waist and hugged him. The younger who was amazingly feeling comfortable with the hugging turned around and faced the older while wrapping his hand on taehyung’s neck to hug him back.

“Good night, hyung” he mumbled

 

MORNING: Taehyung’s room

Namjoon, who would naturally be sleeping until he is woke up, is sitting on his bed edge nervously biting his lips while looking at the two maknaes who are sleeping together. Jin entered the room while tiptoeing across to reach namjoon. He was soon followed by jimin, hoseok and yoongi.

“Namjoonie, what do we do about these two?” jin looked at them concerned.

“Why don’t we wake them up and ask the straight up if they are dating” yoongi started walking towards but he was immediately stopped by jimin and hoseok.

“hyung, what is wrong with you?” jimin smacked yoongi on the head.

“At least lets go out and talk okay” namjoon spoke after sometime.

After they all shook their heads in agreement they all left one by one as quietly as possible.

 

“hyung, did you hear that?” jungkook chuckled on taehyung ear by his morning hoarse voice.

‘mmm, his voice sounds nice’ taehyung thought as he hugged the younger tighter.

‘What’s wrong with him today? That should have excited him’ jungkook hugged taehyung back as he questioned himself. The hug was different from other days. It was warm and comfortable, which made both of them want to stay that way forever.

“jungkookie..mmm” taehyung mumbled and hugged the younger tighter.

“ya…” jungkook whispered on taehyung ears that made the elder’s heart skip a bit. This made him come back to reality and shove jungkook away instinctively.

“hyung what is wrong?” jungkook who was to shocked at the sudden outburst asked perplexed.

“jungkookie, …umm…jungkookie, yah, so, they really do believe our acting” taehyung stuttered as he tried to make it look like that was what actually woke him up.

“But that was minutes and ago and I told but you did not react. Why did you suddenly shove me way” jungkook who was still confused asked.

“It was because I was sleeping and I thought it was a dream but I just realized it was not so I got up excitedly” taehyung answered as he made up the words in his mind.

“Well I guess that makes sense. Can we go now and eat? I am staving anyways.”

“Wait, how about you go first and I come after and we do our hand shake?” taehyung started turning the wheels in his head.

“Okay, I will wait for you then, hurry hyung” jungkook left the room and walked to the common room.

“Hello hyungs, how is the morning?”

“Good, tae tae?” jimin greeted jungkook as he looked around.

“He will be here… taehyung hyung” jungkook looked at taehyung coming over to his side and giving him a nod.

They then started doing there long practiced hand shake, which everyone thought it was cute they were randomly doing it in the morning. After the hand shake was finished they both puckered their lips so that they could follow the plan. At the last moment jungkook accidently turned his face and taehyung’s lips landed on his, living everyone on the room including themselves flabbergasted.

‘tump’

‘tump’

Heeya everyone, there is chapter 7. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks again for my subscribers.

P.S. I was dead for three day because of not today’s MV.