Chapter 13: Caught

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

It’s been a week after taehyung aand jungkook told their hyung about their “fake” relationship. Although it was awkward at first, all the other members accepted it. Of course the eldest especially Namjoon was worried about them because their relationship should be kept hidden knowing the fact that it wasn’t accepted in overall.

The two maknaes who thought they would make their hyungs uncomfortable, which would make it more fun, were disappointed when the others accepted them happily. This forced them to show affection, not that the hated it, but it made their feelings grow, out of control that is.

Of course whenever they randomly started cuddling or peck, innocently, some of the hyungs like Yoongi and Namjoon would leave to give them some space while the other would playfully shout at them to get a room.

But even though they still sleep on the same bed they don’t cuddle like they used to. Because, it has become awkward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a quite night and everyone was sleeping soundly except Jungkook who was lying awake besides Taehyung, his so called boyfriend.

‘What have I gotten myself in to’ he sighed loudly.

He got up from the bed and looked down at Taehyung who was sleeping. He held his hand out and brushed the elder’s hair while saying

“I miss you hyung. Why do I feel like you have been distant? We….have been distant?” he sighed again.

“I miss you too kookie” taehyung opened his eyes.

“hyung, you…you were awake” jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung, without saying anything, sat on the bed yoga style facing jungkook. He then held jungkook’s hand in his. They both could feel their heart beat increasing as they were staring deep in to each other’s eyes.

“I” Taehyung shakily said, while his eye lingered on the younger’s lip. “I, am gonna go get some water, you want one?” he shook himself out of his thought.

“No hyung, no” Jungkook sounded disappointed as Taehyung released his hand to stand up. Taehyung then walked to the kitchen taking one last glance at the younger.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I like him” Taehyung whispered as he opened the fridge. He picked up a water and said

“What have I gotten myself in to? What have I gotten him in to? I don’t know but I think I should go tell him” he had a determine look. He walked to his room and opened it expecting to find Jungkook sitting where he left but the younger wasn’t there. He looked for him around the room with his eyes and finally found him lying on a bed which was Jimin’s. He walked towards the bed and sighed as looked at Jungkook’s face.

“I guess it’s not today”

 

MORNING

To bunny

‘Jungkook where you at? I need to talk to you. Come to the bathroom’.

From bunny

Sorry hyung, I am playing with Jiminie hyung. Can’t leave him.’

To bunny

‘Look here bunny, you know it’s going to be a month since we started this dating thingy right.

We need to talk’

 

‘What does he mean he is with Jimin. If I, his boyfriend I mean his fake boyfriend call him he should come’ Taehyung splashed water on his face clearly frustrated.

 

COMMON ROOM

From Tae<3

‘Look here bunny, you know it’s going to be a month since we started this dating thingy right. We need to talk’

Jungkook sighed as he saw the text Taehyung sent him. He turned to look at Jimin who was fooling around with Hoseok. He lied to Taehyung about being with Jimin because he didn’t want to face the elder yet. Because honestly he knew he felt something strong for him. He sighed again.

‘Maybe I should go talk to him. He said it’s about his idea’ Jungkook decide and walked to the bath room.

“hyung” he slightly knocked and opened the door. He saw the elder splashing his face with water. He took a deep breath and said

“hyung, you said you wanted to talk to me?”

 

Taehyung glanced at him and took some time drying out his face and answered

“I thought you were with your ‘Jiminie hyung’ and wouldn’t care about me calling” he shook his head while thinking how preposterous it is.

“hyung look…” Taehyung held his hands up to interrupt Jungook and said

“Forget about it. Anyways what I wanted to talk about was that, you know after 2 days it would be a month and we said we would do the plan for a month only. So what do you think” hesitantly. Silence filled the room. Both of them looked at each other and knew they did not want that.

“hyung, ehhh, how about we extend our fake relationship for week?” Jungkook suggested. Taehyung smiled at him and nodded in agreement. Even though their relationship was fake maybe they wanted to feel each other for some time. They wanted to cuddle and kiss even if it made everything awkward. That was the only way they could express their actual feelings. Taehyung held Jungkook’s hand and said

“Let’s go” while opening the door. But both of them stood frozen, shocked.

 

“What do you mean ‘fake’?” Hoseok raised an eyebrow at them.

Heeya, everyone. Oh my God it’s been so long since I update. I am sorry. It was because I wasn’t sure which way I should take my story and also I was feeling sad about writing it. Thanks for all your patience. Please comment and suggest.

 

And thank you for the 100 subs. It means a lot. Love ya all. <3