Chapter 4: the planted seed

when the unexpected happens/ vkook (Semi-Hiatus)

“Wait a minute you mean you want me to kiss you in front of the hyungs” jungkook stared at taehyung with big eyes.

“Yes but it’s not what you think. I meant my cheeks not my lips you idiot” taehyung replied.

“And also you should be the one to initiate the cuddling and I think you should start to sleep in my bed”

“Why in your bed? What’s wrong with mine” jungkook replied

Taehyung rolled his eyes and answered, “yaa! I usually come to your bed to cuddle, to make them believe we should do something that we don’t usually do”

Jungook noded his head as he agreed to the idea.

 

As the others gathered around the dining table, they each asked each other what the younger ones were doing. That was when hoseok volunteered to go call them up from whatever they were doing.

“Ya! Jungkook-ah, where are you guys at? We are waiting for you. We want to eat” hoseok yelled as he neared the room he shared with iimin and taehyung.

“I think we should go, I am starving too” jungkook spoke looking at taehyung.

But taehyung did not seem like he was listening to jungkook and he had this glint in his eyes that indicated he was about to do something epic. He looked up at jungkook smiled at him and pulled him by his hand towards his chest. He hugged him so tightly and dug his face in to his neck as if to make it look like he was kissing him. Jungkook was startled at this but he knew had no choice but to comply. So he interlaced his fingers with his hyung and waited until Hoseok opened the door.

“Hey guys” hoseok opened the door and looked inside “we were wai……..what in the world are you guys doing in the morning” hoseok looked at them perplexed.

Jungkook at this point was waiting for taehyung to do something so he looked at him. Taehyung on the other hand slowly lifted his head up and look at hoseok making it look like he was a deer caught in headlights.

“Not…nothing...umm hyung” taehyung answered still acting flustered. Jungkook almost burst out laughing at this but he held it back.

“didn’t you come here to tell….umm..ya to tell us something” jungkook asked as he imitated taehyung’s acting which earned him an unnoticed smile from taehyung.

“ ummm ya, the guys are waiting for you, come and eat” hoseok replied as he tried to chase away the multiple question that were forming in his mind.

“We will be right there hyung” taehyung answered.

Just as hoseok closed the door and his footsteps became fainter both jungkook and taehyung burst out laughing.

“ha ha ha, Ya, did you see his face, he was so surprised” taehyung held his stomach as he fell on his bed laughing.

“hyung, you are really good at acting. You were like ‘no…nothing’ ha ha, looking all innocent” jungkook laughed.

“I know right, well I think we should go and join them or else they will go crazy” taehyung said as he interwined his fingers with jungkook’s and led him to their dining table. As they expected all eyes were on them and their intertwined hands.

‘hoseok hyung must have told them’ both of them thought.

 

Heeya! Well there my update you guys. Hope you enjoy it. and OMG.. their Spring day MV is giving me so much feels that i cant even eat

Thanks again for my subscribers <3