two

Are You Sure You Won't Regret?

To those who aren't first-timers as of 032417, please go re-read chapter one because I've edited it. Thank youuuu. :3

--------

"The outfits! We're missing 3! Go back and look for it!"

"Aigoo. Seungkwan-ssi, pleaseeeee stop moving."

"Someone take care of Jeonghan-ssi's hair!"

"Hoshi-ssi, please tuck in your shirt."

"S.Coups! Where are you? Your manager is looking for you!"

"Yah! Someone start on Mingyu-ssi, please! Although, you don't really need make-up..."

"Kamsahamnidaaaa." The puppy joyfully said.

"*sigh* But as much as I'd want to, we have just too many boys today! Aigoooo, I just can't see the end."

This earned laughs from all over Seventeen's waiting room. Today was the day the boys were guesting at Star Show 360 and currently they were being fixed up and fussed over by the make-up artists and staff. The boys, being their usual selves, cracked jokes and gags and just moved about randomly, earning tired --yet fond—sighs and looks from the people around them.

Except one particular member.

"Isn't he exuding a bit too much darkness today?"

"Leave him. Maybe his concept today is emo."

"Keurae? But hyung, a concept should be something you aren't every day."

The boys burst into silent laughter. But Wonwoo didn't care. He wasn't in the best of moods today. He wasn't mad. Or sad. Or moody in particular.

He just... didn't want to do this.

At the same time, at the back of his mind, he's been waiting forever for a chance like this.

Ever since then he never took a proper look at her. Even when she was on television and even when they were performing on stage. He never went near her nor let his eyes rest on her.

He didn't want to see her. He didn't need to see her. He shouldn't see her.

But his heart and body pounded wildly in protest.

He sighed.

I'm a coward.

"Kids!" Seungcheol's handsome head popped in from the doorway as the rest of the handsome heads inside the room looked toward him. "Tak-sunbaenim and Leeteuk-sunbaenim are here. We should go greet them formally. Kaja!"

"Naaaaae." The members stood up and followed their leader out the door.

"Coups-hyung." Wonwoo called. The leader hummed in response. "Uh... Could it be that... uh..." he gulped. "Are... all the MCs here already?"

"What?" Coups asked in confusion.

"The MCs. There's another besides Tak-sunbae and Leeteuk-sunbae, right?"

"Oh. Hyung, are you perhaps looking for Kim Sohye?" Dino said teasingly.

"A-ani—"

"What's up?" Hoshi butted in.

"Wonwoo-hyung wants to see Kim Sohye!"

The boys looked at each other knowingly and erupted in teasing hoots and laughter.

Wonwoo facepalmed. "You guys!" he half-shouted. "It's nothing like that at all! Oy! Stop it!" He groaned in annoyance but the two don't seem to want to stop anytime soon.

"Yah. Kids, stop it already." Jeonghan eomma stepped in. Wonwoo sighed in relief at the angel's appearance. "You're making him uncomfortable. And besides, the poor girl is too young for him, don't you know?"

Wonwoo felt like he's been doused in cold water.

"Ahhh. Right, she's 3 years younger. Just like you, Dino!" Hoshi switched the victim while wiggling his eyebrows. "Maybe you have a chance with her." he laughed evilly.

"Hyuuu—"

"Heh. No way. She was always too mature for her age."

Everyone stopped walking.

...oh .

"Do you perhaps... know her personally, Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked.

"W-What? No. Not at all. Nope. Really. That was just... my impression of her. Yup..."

"Really?? If we're talking about impressions, for me, she seems a bit childish and clumsy, though."

"Same here."

"Me, too."

"You're weird, Wonwoo." Hoshi chuckled as they continued walking. He comforted Dino who was muttering about him being mature himself.

"...yeah... haha... sorry..." Wonwoo laughed nervously. He let go of the strings of curses under his breath. He messed up! And it was so close! He couldn't believe how easily he let his thoughts of her slip. This must be why he didn't want to see or hear of her. He just couldn't control his self.

S.Coups knocked on the waiting room of their sunbaes. "Excuse me. We're Seventeen."

"Ah! Come in!"

The group was greeted with smiles from Tak Jae Hoon and Leeteuk. The make-up artists momentarily put down their wands and let the MCs face the large group properly.

"Omo, there are so many of you. It looks like you all won't fit in here." Leeteuk said with a fond laugh.

"Say the name! Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen ibnida."

"They're energetic, too." Tak Jae Hoon remarked.

S.Coups then took the lead conversing with them, along with Diva Boo's comments which made the whole room laugh. It went on for a few minutes until some boys started whispering to Seungkwan to which the latter smiled evilly.

"Sunbaenims!" he suddenly cut off, which surprised everyone. "One of our members would like to know if..." he smirked. "Kim Sohye-ssi already arrived?"

Once again, Wonwoo facepalmed. He had never felt the desire to kick someone into oblivion more than he did now. He glared at Hoshi, Dino and Seungkwan to which the three simply laughed off.

"Keurae?" The MCs faces twisted into a playful one. "Which one?" They stretched their neck s trying to catch the member in question.

"It's W—"

"Excuse me. Sunbaes, I'm here now. Omo. It's so crowded."

"AHHHHH." Everyone on the room shouted. They couldn't believe how perfect the timing was! The poor girl blinked in confusion. She had barely stepped into the room when everyone suddenly erupted into laughter.

"Uhh..."

"Yah. Sohye, come in here." Tak waved her in, grinning. "You came in at the perfect time! Meet Seventeen."

"N-Nae?!" she yelled as her eyes bulged out of her sockets. Already?! This large group was Seventeen?! She thought she wouldn't see them 'til broadcast! Atleast then, she wouldn't have to talk to them personally. Her knees shook and felt week but she held on. She couldn't see him. She didn't want to. She was afraid she'd...

Luckily, since there were so many members and they were all so freakishly taller than her (except for one smol strawberry), she couldn't see him.

"Ah. Nae... I'm IOI's Kim Sohye. Nice to meet you." She bowed deeply and the boys bowed, as well. She kept her eyes on the floor.

"Sohye. Seems like one of them here wanted to see you. I wonder who it is?" Tak mirrored the evil smiles the members of Seventeen had on.

What?? Sohye's heart pounded. She prayed so hard it wasn't the name she thought it was.

Please...

"It's actually W—"

"20 minutes 'til broadcast!" One of the staff suddenly appeared. "Oh? Sohye, what are you doing here? Go and have them put your make-up on. Bbali!"

"A-ah yes! Well then, I'll be off." she bowed again. "I'll see you later. It was nice to meet you. ...All of you." she turned and was about to leave when Leeteuk called her.

"Sohye, don't you want to greet the person who wanted to see you? Aren't you curious? Because I am." he laughed.

"Ah... no... uh... It's an honor. Bye." she took off quickly and slammed the door.

All eyes followed her out and they couldn't help but laugh at how quickly she ran away. Like a squirrel scampering off.

"Aaaand she's gone. That girl, she never fails to amuse us." Tak laughed loudly.

"Ahh. Kyopta." Various members said with a smile.

"She is, right? She's cute and clumsy and confusing at times. But there are plenty more times when she acts a lot more mature than her age." Leeteuk said fondly. Tak Jae Hoon nooded in agreement. "She surprises me sometimes." he said. "I wish it'd show on-cam, though." The two adults laughed.

The boys exchanged stunned looks and then stared amazedly at their emo member who just shrugged it off.    

"Well then, are you happy now, hyung?" Seungkwan asked cheerily, breaking the silence.

"Not at all." Wonwoo said blankly.

--------

Sorry for taking so long. School just ended. :D

Please comment if you like it or not or what you think about it or what you think would happen. ;)

Thanks.