reconnecting

Genie

this is part 2 of the apology double update

 

 



          Baekhyun dropped his dry shirt on the kitchen table and walked closer to Chanyeol. The tall man dropped his towel and took one step back as the smaller man predatorily inched closer to Chanyeol.

           “You ok?” Chanyeol asked quietly.

           “Nine years since I last saw you.” He inched closer “I thought I lost my chance” He rose up on his toes “And then I found you again” He pressed his lips softly against Chanyeol’s, “I think I believe in fate.” He whispered with a whistful smile as he looked Chanyeol in the eyes.

           The tall man grabbed Baekhyun around the waist and pulled him closer while pressing their lips together. Baekhyun pulled his lips away from Chanyeol’s to kiss down the other man’s jaw and bite down on the tendon of his neck.

           “!” Chanyeol shouted a little louder than he meant to.

 

           Upstairs, Tao had gotten Joonmyun’s shirt off and was nipping his way up the other man’s throat. He paused and lifted his head to look at his lover when he heard the shout from downstairs. They smiled at each other as Tao waved his hand in the direction of Chanyeol’s bedroom. “I hope they appreciate their present” Tao said quietly just before he started nibbling on Joonmyun’s ear.

           “Bedroom?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol pulled away and pulled Baekhyun to his room by his belt loops.

           The tall man’s eyes widened as a bottle of lube and a pile of condoms materialized on the bed.

           “How did that happen?” Baekhyun asked, seemingly unfazed.

           “Best not to ask.” The tall man replied.

           Chanyeol unbuckled Baekhyun’s pants. “Your clothes are wet… Can’t have them soaking my bedding, can we?”

           Baekhyun attacked the other man’s jeans. “I seem to have gotten your jeans wet too.” He teased back before smashing his lips against the tall man’s.

           When they came up for air, Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol’s shirt over his head. Chanyeol tried to guide Baekhyun to the bed but the smaller man reversed their positions while kissing him.

           Chanyeol made a surprised noise as Baekhyun pushed him to the bed. Baekhyun kissed his way down to Chanyeol’s collarbone.  The taller man squeaked when Baekhyun latched his lips to the sensitive skin and hard, leaving a purple mark.

           He arched as Baekhyun gently grazed his nails up Chanyeol’s sides. Chanyeol, unhappy with holding still and just taking all of this started clawing at Baekhyun’s back in return.

           The plum haired man hummed in appreciation as he dragged his lips back up to Chanyeol’s. Their tongues met sloppily as Chanyeol unsuccessfully tried to switch their positions.

           Chanyeol stopped trying to take the upper hand when Baekhyun started to his way down his body. Baekhyun grazed Chanyeol’s with sharp teeth, causing the raven haired man to hiss loudly.

           The smaller man dragged his teeth and his nails down the taller man’s body, occasionally doubling back to soothe the skin with his tongue. Chanyeol was panting hard by the time Baekhyun had reached his .

           Chanyeol practically sat up when Baekhyun flitted his tongue across the skin at the head. He dipped his tongue into the slit before wrapping his lips around the sensitive flesh. Chanyeol gripped the purple hair, watching the smaller man’s lips stretch around him as he was in.

           “Nngh - Baek” He couldn’t even complete the thought when the head of his hit the back of Baekhyun’s throat.

           Baekhyun hummed and snapped his fingers to get Chanyeol’s attention.

           “Huh?” He rolled his eyes into his head and moaned when Baekhyun swallowed around the head. Baekhyun made a noise and snapped his fingers again. “What!?” Baekhyun pointed at the bottle of lube that was out of his reach.

           “This?” Chanyeol asked, shaking it a little.

           “Mhm” Baekhyun replied still wrapped around Chanyeol’s .

           “Jesus !” He rolled his entire body “What are you going to do with it?”

           He dragged his teeth up Chanyeol’s shaft. “Shut up and give it to me.” Chanyeol panted and whimpered as he handed the bottle over.

           The younger man whined as Baekhyun bobbed his head rapidly. It only slightly registered to Chanyeol’s ears when the bottle snapped open. Baekhyun pulled away long enough to whisper ‘relax’ into Chanyeol’s hip. He kissed the skin below his navel and traced a slick finger around Chanyeol’s entrance.

           Chanyeol groaned. Baekhyun his way up Chanyeol’s as he pressed two of his fingers into the raven haired man. He moaned loudly and his voice rose when the plum haired man slowly took him past his lips and started moving his other hand.

           Baekhyun was going to enjoy taking his time stretching the taller man. He was so responsive.


 

           Upstairs, Joonmyun fisted the sheets as Tao finally pulled his fingers from him. Joonmyun moaned when the taller man dragged his body against Joonmyun’s and latched his lips onto the mark on Joonmyun’s neck.

           “ me already.” Joonmyun growled. Tao pushed all the way into Joonmyun and didn’t stop to let the smaller man adjust.

           He rose up on his knees and grabbed Joonmyun’s thighs with an iron grip. He pushed the smaller man’s legs onto his shoulders and snapped his hips forward. “You feel so good.” Tao said just before he turned his head and kissed Joonmyun’s inner thigh.

           The smaller man’s only response was a well-timed shout as Tao slammed directly into his prostate.


 

           Downstairs, Baekhyun had pressed all the way into Chanyeol and was holding still as he looked down at the taller man. He kissed whatever he could as he waited for the taller man to adjust. Chanyeol lifted himself onto his elbows and pulled Baekhyun down for a kiss. “Move already.” He whispered against the other man’s lips.

           Baekhyun pulled out slowly and rolled his hips fluidly, repeating the motion over and over. He changed his angle every until Chanyeol let out a long, deep moan. “There! Again!” Chanyeol keened.

           A few more times of angling directly into Chanyeol’s prostate, Baekhyun pulled out and flipped Chanyeol over. “Hands and knees.” Baekhyun growled into Chanyeol’s ear. The taller man pushed up to his hands and knees. Baekhyun pushed in slowly. Chanyeol made a face and looked over his shoulder.

           “D – Do you have a piercing?” Chanyeol asked as he noticed something different from this angle.

            “You couldn’t tell the other way?” As he pushed directly into Chanyeol’s prostate. Chanyeol pushed back on the smaller man’s with a strangled cry. Baekhyun began moving deliberately and kissed his way up the other man’s spine.

           They gradually built up speed until the room was full of the sound of skin slapping, soft moans and the whispers of each other’s names.

           “Baek– so amazing.” Chanyeol moaned lewdly as the smaller man started to Chanyeol quickly.

           Baekhyun the sweat from the taller man’s skin with a pleased hum. “I love the way you taste.”

           “Baek– I want to see you.” The smaller man pulled out and turned the taller man to his side before putting one of Chanyeol’s legs over his shoulder and straddled his other leg. Chanyeol gave him a strange look wondering how this position would work until the plum haired man pushed in and started moving quickly. “Oh ! I’m not gonna last like this.” Baekhyun bit the leg resting on his shoulder gently and snapped his hips forward.

           “Hold on, wait for me” He grabbed the other man and slowly. The smaller man’s s became erratic as he desperately pounded into Chanyeol.

           “I can’t” Chanyeol growled. His voice was so low.

           “! Now!” Baekhyun shouted as he sped up his hand. Both of their bodies jerked and Baekhyun shouted as Chanyeol’s muscles clamped down on him. He dropped Chanyeol’s leg and continued rolling his hips, letting out a small moan with every movement.

           Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and kissed the top of his head as they lay against each other, trying to catch their breaths.


 

           Upstairs, Tao had pulled Joonmyun up onto his knees with an arm wrapped around Joonmyun’s shoulder from behind. He wrapped his hand around the smaller man's and squeezed. “Don’t come until I tell you and I’ll let you top next time. “He said as he very slowly pulled out and pushed back into Joonmyun’s prostate.

           Joonmyun nodded frantically and whimpered as Tao sped up the movement of his hips. Joonmyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Tao kissed behind Joonmyun’s ear and started talking. His voice lowered in register until it was barely above a growl.

           “I can keep going forever.” He said into Joonmyun’s ear. “I’m going to you until you beg me for release” He snapped his hips forward. “And I love the way you feel around me so much that I think I do want to keep pounding into you.”

           “This - - this time tomorrow” Joonmyun panted. He groaned when Tao canted his hips differently, “I’m going to be buried so deep inside of you.” Tao groaned as Joonmyun clenched around his lover. “Where do you want me to you?” He purred, trying to keep his voice steady. “The wall? The shower?” He pushed back against Tao. “Bent over the couch?” Tao groaned. “You like that idea?” He clenched his muscles before leaning back into Tao’s s.

           “The thought of you bending me over” He pushed Joonmyun to grab the headboard and bend slightly, forcing his hips out. “And ing me senseless” He jerked his hips forward and into Joonmyun’s prostate making the shorter man choke out a broken 'ah' noise. “Sounds immensely appealing.” He languidly the smaller man who held his breath and closed his eyes in concentration. “I bet this'll feel so good inside of me.” He whispered, squeezing the head momentarily.

           Joonmyun took some calming breaths that were interrupted when Tao started snapping his hips forward quickly. He released a stuttering moan when Tao sped his hand up.

           “Joonmyun” Tao purred. He noticed Tao’s s were becoming uneven. He straightened up and grabbed the hair on the back of Tao’s head. He turned to connect their lips and they sloppily kissed each other. Tao moaned when Joonmyun tugged at the short hair on the back of his head.

           “Joonmyun~” Tao whined.

           “Hah?”

           “Come for me, Joonmyun.”

           A few s later, Joonmyun and Tao released a long harmonious moan as the smaller man fell forward onto his hands, resting his head against the headboard with an audible thump. The genie continued rolling into Joonmyun with his chest pressed tightly against his lover’s back. “Joonmyun.” He panted with a slight moan, “You are amazing. Your head ok?”

           Joonmyun pulled forward and turned to face Tao. He moaned as the genie slipped out and he pressed their chests together. They sat on the bed, pressing small kisses and would occasionally dart their tongues out to taste each other’s skin. “Better than ok.” He smiled.

           The genie his fingers clean before kissing Joonmyun soundly.

           “Shower?” Tao asked.

           “Is it possible? I think the other two are using the shower downstairs. “

           “The water will never go cold in this house.” Tao replied.


 

           Downstairs, Chanyeol had pressed Baekhyun against the cold tile wall of the shower, snapping his hips into the smaller man. The purple haired man’s legs were desperately struggling for purchase and Chanyeol was holding him up by the curve of his .

           Baekhyun was murmuring incoherencies as the tall man latched onto his neck. The wet slap of skin sounded louder than the whimpers erupting from Baekhyun’s throat.

           “Harder Yeol! Oh god– so ing amazing” He shouted and arched before touching himself.

           Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun’s head, pressing quick kisses to his lips and around his mouth whenever the purple haired man would tilt his head back to shout.

           “I’m close” Chanyeol groaned into his neck. “I don’t think I can hold on much longer.”

           “Come already” Baekhyun bit down on Chanyeol’s neck while pulling on his hair.

           Chanyeol pressed his forehead against Baekhyun’s shoulder as he whimpered parts of the smaller man’s name over and over. Baekhyun arched and moaned when he felt Chanyeol release into him.

           The taller man let Baekhyun down and immediately pressed him against the wall again. The purple haired man moaned loudly as Chanyeol took him down his throat. He slipped three fingers into him and immediately started pressing against the sensitive nerves that caused him to buck desperately.

           Chanyeol moaned softly when Baekhyun twined his thin fingers in his raven hair. “I ing love your mouth.” Baekhyun snarled as he tightened his fingers.

           His response was a low growl that rumbled through the other man and his caught him by surprise.

           Chanyeol choked and coughed as he pulled away and Baekhyun came on his face.

           Chanyeol sat back and leaned on his hands as he looked up with wide eyes, still coughing.

nEl_miSL50RnXR2o-pn1By4yfmEZfa50js4t5Ng9kPgSQwu35-4v_nSah3OG_Mbc6I2SWrUJNVzLr7TuPyr4j1KuFQIQzOCRHAwnI0L8kyhrUhpejJ0a8U1N8O9Xo9NKHEyQq9qE

 

               “, that’s hot.” Baekhyun breathed out before crouching down and kissing him hard on his messy lips.

          Chanyeol angled his face under the stream of the shower and rinsed off before smirking at his lover. “I’m not sure if it’s even worth asking anymore, but do you want to go out with me?”

           Baekhyun laughed once “Like boyfriends?” Chanyeol nodded nervously. “You cannot believe how long I have wanted to hear that.” He grinned.

           “Is that a yes?”

           “Yeah.” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and peppered his face with kisses.

           They got out of the shower and Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on the forehead. “How’s your head?”

           “Fine… I think you may have ed my headache away.” He chuckled.

           They got to Chanyeol’s room and looked at the bed with a frown. “Shall we look for some clean bedding?”

           After Baekhyun put the sweats that he was given on they went searching. They found a linen closet surprisingly well stocked and as they were trying to replace the sheets, Chanyeol’s phone rang.

           After Baekhyun hung up with his boss, he had a dejected look on his face.

           “I have to fill out a report about the stolen car and violin.” He said to Chanyeol.

           The phone rang again.

           “We never got an address from you.” Baekhyun’s boss stated. The small man handed Chanyeol the phone and he gave the address. “We’ll be taking Baekhyun off of your hands shortly”

           “Really, I like having him here. Does he have to leave now?”