esreveR

Genie

part 2 of double update

don't forget to read the previous chaptter

 



          “Yifan?” He slumped to the floor with him. “Love, wake up.” He shook Kris, “Chanyeol! I need your help” He put his ear to Kris’ chest. “Please…”

           Chanyeol helped Jongdae pick Kris up and walked him back to the fainting couch.

           As Kris slept, Yixing checked his vital signs.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

           Kris opened his eyes and his wrists were in great pain.

           “You’re awake,” Joonmyun smirked.

           “What’s going on?” Kris looked pale and woozy.

           “You’re in no place to ask questions.”

           “No… I’m not.” He looked down.

           Joonmyun pulled the bone and antler knife with the never dulling edge and ran it through Kris’ forearms. Not once did Kris ask Joonmyun to stop. He quietly accepted his fate with tears in his eyes.

           “Just tell Jongdae that I love him. That’s all I ask.” He said softly with his head up.

           Joonmyun cut Kris’ shirt open. He was so rough that he ended cutting Kris’ chest. Kris looked up at Joonmyun in confusion.

           Kris grunted through grit teeth when Joonmyun cut a thin line over the taller man’s heart. Kris’ confusion continued as Joonmyun cut his own palm with a small hiss.

           The tall man looked up at his captor when he pressed his palm to Kris’ bloody chest.

           “What?” Kris asked before softly when Joonmyun dug his nails into the tall man’s chest.

           Joonmyun trailed his bloody hand up Kris’ chest, to his nape only to grab Kris’ hair tightly and drag the knife around the tall man’s neck.

           Kris was expecting Joonmyun to try to draw symbols on the ground with his blood. Instead, the smaller man fisted his hair tighter and tilted his hair back. The noise he made when Joonmyun latched his lips on the other man’s throat was somewhere between a moan and a protest.

           “Joonmyun?” Kris panted.

           “Hmm?” Kris cried out as Joonmyun continued to leave kisses around the tall man’s neck.

           Kris heard whispering. “… Joonmyun?” Kris tried again.

           He pulled away to look Kris in the face, never once letting go of Kris’ hair. “What?” he asked harshly. Kris looked at his face, covered in his blood and forced his face forward to crash his lips against Joonmyun’s.

           Instead of pulling him away, Joonmyun used the grip on Kris’ head to pull the tall man closer and force his tongue into Kris’ mouth. Kris’ lungs were on fire and Joonmyun wasn’t showing any signs of pulling away.

           Kris whimpered weakly and Joonmyun pulled back a little. Kris gulped air hungrily. Kris’ brain rushed as he realized that he was dreaming. He had to be. Kris freed his hands by making the ropes disappear.

           There was a momentary look of shock on Joonmyun’s face before the tall man stood and forced Joonmyun to the floor. Since he hadn’t let go of Kris’ hair, the shorter man managed to pull him down with him.

           “Joonmyun.” Kris said sternly. Joonmyun struggled to get out of Kris’ grasp and only managed to grind his hips upward into Kris’. The tall man grabbed Joonmyun’s wrists and held his hands above his head with one of his larger ones. “Joonmyun, ing snap out of it.”

           Joonmyun’s eyes cleared and he looked up at Kris. “Kr– Yifan?” Kris nodded and Joonmyun noticed that the taller man was breathing heavily. “Where are we?”

           “We’re dreaming. Are you ok now?” Joonmyun nodded. Kris let go of Joonmyun’s arms and backed up a little. Joonmyun’s eyes focused onto Kris’ neck.

           “Did– did I do that?” Joonmyun asked. After a moment of hesitation, Kris nodded. Joonmyun looked at Kris’ arms that were currently holding himself above the smaller man in an effort to not crush him. “Why is there blood on your face?”

           “You kissed me after my blood.”

           “That’s not how it happened…” Joonmyun looked confused.

           “Honestly I would have figured that the fact that we’re both in each other’s dreams and able to communicate like this would have bothered you a bit more.”

           “This is a ing weird house… I don’t really think this is ever going to be the weirdest thing that happens here.” Joonmyun raised an eyebrow after a moment and looked at Kris’ lips. “Was I any good?”

           “I would say no, but only because you weren’t in there.” Kris said. He was about to continue but Joonmyun grabbed Kris’ head and pressed their lips together. The taller man gasped in surprise letting Joonmyun’s tongue in. They broke apart when they couldn’t breathe anymore. They panted a bit before bringing their lips back together again.

           “Wait…” Joonmyun said as they pulled apart again, “You think this would be like the movies and I’d be able to pass some energy back to you again?”

           “How?”

           “Uhm uh…” Joonmyun kissed Kris again and focused on pushing some of his energy to Kris. “Helping any?”

           Kris looked down at Joonmyun’s lips and darted his tongue out to taste his lips and in a soft voice replied with “I don’t know… should we try again?”

           They met halfway and kissed softly. Joonmyun concentrated on giving energy while Kris tried to receive it. Their kisses increased in intensity as they continued to exchange energy.

           Outside, Kris’ breathing was starting to improve and his colouring was returning. “What’s happening?” Jongdae said with a smile. “Is he getting better?”

           “Yeah… It’s really strange.” Yixing said.

           Tao came down the stairs and tapped on Yixing’s shoulder, “Joonmyun is getting pale again.”

           Yixing looked at Minseok and Sehun, “Monitor him for me, I’m going to check out what’s going on upstairs.

           Yixing sat on the bed next to Joonmyun and checked his vital signs before grabbing his head and pressing their foreheads together.

           He opened his eyes in the attic and heard soft . He looked down and saw Joonmyun on top of Kris, both of them grinding against each other and kissing sloppily. They separated to catch their breaths and looked up guiltily when they heard Yixing loudly clearing his throat.

           “What are you two doing?”

           “Is the energy transfer working?” Kris asked as if he wasn’t in a compromising position with someone who wasn’t his lover.

           Yixing nodded.

           “You two realize the tie between you two is getting stronger?” He gestured at the red string that was getting darker the longer they stayed like this.

           “So maybe we can buy time like this.” Joonmyun said, “Tell Tao that he needs to find a way to cut the tie between us.” He moaned softly as Kris tugged on the string curiously.

           “Ok.” He said. “Anything else?”

           “Warn us if Joonmyun is getting too weak.” Kris said.

           “Please don’t tell anyone what we’re doing here.” Joonmyun said uneasily.

           “Tao can probably guess, but I won’t say anything” He said as he disappeared.

           “What’s going on?” Tao asked.

           Chanyeol and Baekhyun came upstairs and looked at Joonmyun lying pale on the bed.

           “He’s buying time for us to figure out how to cut the tie and save them both.” Yixing said, “Come downstairs,Tao we need to put our heads together.”

           “Jongdae gets to be with Yifan, why can’t everyone come up here?” Tao pouted.

           “If you want, we can put Yifan up here and make Jongdae sit downstairs too.”

           “It’ll make me feel better.” Tao pouted.

              

           They gathered downstairs, leaving the two sleeping men upstairs. The room gradually filled with people. Ren, Hakyeon and Wonsik came from Minseok's house to help. They debated and discussed and continued to come to the same conclusion. They could only save one.

           “Joonmyun would gladly give up his life to save Yifan.” Tao said sadly. Everyone knew he was right.