multiple happenings and goings on

Genie

working on another story, looking for a school starting work soon

keeping busy

still managing to get this one out on time

 



 

Across the street


 

    Joonmyun sat at the table in the kitchen as Tao cooked breakfast. “The other two still… busy?”  Joonmyun asked.

           “I think they’re basking in the afterglow.” Tao smirked. “They’ll be down when breakfast is done cooking.”

           Chanyeol padded down in his boxers. His hair was slicked back and it was still slightly dripping from his shower. “I smelled breakfast.” He mumbled unconvincingly as he sat on the chair next to Joonmyun. He seemed a bit agitated.

           Tao looked at Chanyeol and smirked. Chanyeol noticed that it was more of an ogle than a cursory glance. “Very nice.” The raven-haired man tensed.

           Joonmyun got up and smacked Tao on the . “Stop checking out my best friend.” Chanyeol relaxed. “Especially when his boyfriend isn’t here.”

           “What?” Chanyeol wasn’t sure he was comfortable with where the conversation was going.

           Baekhyun came down a few minutes later with a towel in his hand and stood behind his boyfriend, drying his hair. Chanyeol turned and pulled him into his lap. Baekhyun continued to towel off the raven hair. He whispered a barely audible 'Protect me'

           “Why’d you run downstairs so fast?” Baekhyun asked with a pout.

           “You were trying to start something I couldn’t finish.” He leaned into the hand that was toweling his hair. “And then these two were checking me out. Can’t I get some rest?”

           “What have you been doing to Yeollie? He’s usually insatiable.” Joonmyun asked.

           “It’s weird.” Baekhyun started as Tao put a plate of pancakes on the table, “Usually our drives are pretty even, but lately, I just can’t get enough of him.”

           “You haven’t been bitten by anything lately have you?” Tao asked.

           “Just Chanyeol.” He smirked.

           “Because it’s getting close to the full moon and it's starting to sound like you’ve been affected by some sort of lycanthrope.”

           “I’d probably notice if I was a… what do you call it?”

           “Lycanthrope. Like a werewolf.” Chanyeol said.

           “I’d feel different or something… wouldn’t I?”

           Tao grabbed Baekhyun’s hand, pricked his finger then stuck it in his mouth. “Oh god please don’t do that.” Baekhyun moaned. His cheeks turned a delightful shade of pink that complemented his hair.

           “Encantado?” Tao said after a moment. Tao tried the blood out of his finger again. Baekhyun moaned lewdly. His hips rolled and ground against Chanyeol making the taller man whimper. “But Encantado are all female aren't they?” He asked himself.

           “What the hell are you babbling about and stop on my finger.” Baekhyun whimpered softly as he tried to pull his hand away.

          “You fell from the bridge into the river. How did you get here?” Tao asked sternly. “You said you were knocked out.”

           Baekhyun looked down and thought hard. “By all rights I should be dead. I should be a corpse floating in that river. A page three newspaper story where they decide there was no foul play and I fell in the river on accident.”

           “Don’t talk like that, Baek.” Chanyeol squeezed him around the waist.

           “Think, Baekhyun. How did you get here?” Tao demanded. He grabbed Baekhyun’s head and forced him to remember something, anything.

           His eyes were unfocused and his voice was distant. “Hit water - Went black … Kept sinking - No air … no air, Clawing - They - clawed at me … Fought back … So much blood … Floated away on something … Crawled out … Threw up … Saw a light … Chan...yeol ….”

           Chanyeol rest his forehead against Baekhyun’s back. “Baby…” He sighed.

           “Their blood must have mixed in the water. Lucky you, Chanyeol, not sure how long it’ll last, but once a month, Baekhyun is gonna need extra attention. Not sure how it would work on males, but for the females, it gets terribly uncomfortable if they’re not… taken care of. It’ll get worse until the full moon.”

           “I don’t think I can do much more than what I’ve been doing.” Chanyeol sighed with a troubled look on his face.

           “Tao… a word please.” Joonmyun said as he stood up.

           They went into another room. “I know that look on your face,” Tao said, “The look that says you want to help someone who is in pain. You had the same look when Baek first showed up here.”

           “If it helps them both out–” He started, “I– I don’t even know what I’m proposing.”

           “Did you know that if normal human males have too much at one time, they could die from any number of heart related problems?”

           “Now you’re just goading me on.” Joonmyun pouted.

           “I’ll only agree to this if all four of us are there whenever we– help them.”

           “I - really?” Joonmyun looked confused, “You would actually watch me and Baek go at it?”

           “Might be a turn on.” Tao shrugged with a smirk.

           “So that’s a yes?” The genie nodded.

           They went back into the kitchen. “If you want, we’ll help.” Joonmyun said confidently.

           Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked up at the other two in shock. Tao was really possessive of Joonmyun they had no idea that he would agree to this.

           “Only when it gets really bad.” Tao amended.

           “Ok… thanks.” Baekhyun said nervously.

           “Eat something, you two need to keep up your strength.” Tao said.

           There was a knock on the door and Joonmyun went into the front room, quickly followed by Tao.

           “Oh, hey guys,” Joonmyun smiled when he opened the door to Jongdae and Kris. Tao stood behind Joonmyun with his chin on the smaller man’s shoulder.

           “We just swung by to thank you for your advice.” Jongdae said with a smile.

           “We didn’t hear you screaming…” Tao said with a pout.

           “I don’t think you could hear much over the noise the other two were making last night. I couldn’t get a wink of sleep.” Joonmyun grumbled.

           They were interrupted by Baekhyun carrying Chanyeol over his shoulder “Again? But I–  I think it’s broken… yeah,” Chanyeol whimpered, “Save me please!” He shouted as he reached toward the door.

           Joonmyun sneezed at the same time that Tao wiggled his fingers and Baekhyun fell asleep on the stairs. Chanyeol fell on top of him.

           “We could have fallen the wrong way!” Chanyeol shrieked.

           ”Shh! Don’t wake him up!” Joonmyun replied.

           “Maybe you should put him to bed?” Tao suggested.

           “Babe? Are you catching a cold?” Tao asked as he put his hand on the other man’s forehead.

           “Don’t be ridiculous, I don’t catch colds.” He sniffled.

           They were met by the confused looks of their neighbours.

           “Would you like to come in for some tea?” Tao asked.

           “We also have some bacon and eggs.” Joonmyun added quickly.

           “We were just on our way out for the day and thought we should thank you before we left.” Jongdae said as Kris eyed them suspiciously.

           “Think nothing of it.” Joonmyun replied. “See you around sometime.”

           When they closed the door, Joonmyun looked at Tao. “Did Kris seem quiet to you?”

           “Maybe Jongdae ed his brains out or something.” Tao shrugged.

           That night with Kris and Jongdae, they lay in bed, sweaty and tangled in each other’s arms and the bed sheets. They pressed soft kisses to each other’s lips as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

           Jongdae slept peacefully while Kris tossed and turned.

           “Yifan…” The same voice cooed. “Yifan~”

           “Where are you?” He continued walking along the halls of the palace he’d been dreaming of.

           He saw a glint of light. He followed it through torch lit hallways and one huge room, he saw what it was. It looked like a cross between a cat and a dog, Kris thought, and it looked like it really wanted him to follow it.

           He finally ended up in a grotto that looked similar to Poison Ivy’s hideout in this horrible Batman movie Jongdae made him watch a few days ago. Sitting in the clamshell in the back of the grotto was a man– woma– boy– He wasn’t sure what it was. It had a brass sheen to its skin. It had a jewel in its forehead and offered Kris a seat.

           “Glad you found me, Yifan. I grew tired of waiting and was about to impart my wisdom upon someone else.” It said.

           “Who are you?” Kris asked as he sat in the offered seat.

           “You can call me... Carbuncle... Yes, Carbuncle.” It said cryptically with a catlike grin.

           “Like the boil or like the South American dream creature?”

           “You’re a real smartass, aren't you?” Carbuncle frowned. “Anyway, there is someone recently close to you who is causing strange things to happen, isn’t there?”

           “Not sure what you’re talking about…” Kris said hesitantly.

           “You’ve noticed it,” The creature smiled, “I give you a real task for now. Watch closely and see who it is.”

           Kris opened his eyes when he felt something strange under the sheets.

           “It’s amazing how responsive you are when you’re sleeping babe.” Jongdae said, his voice muffled from between Kris’ legs and being under the blanket.

           “Mmm Jong what are you doing? It tickles–” Kris giggled quietly as he squirmed a bit. He stopped when Jongdae began his . He felt something flutter against his entrance and moaned softly.

           Across the street, Joonmyun and Tao lifted their heads and looked at each other with a smile as they heard what sounded like Kris loudly across the street.

           “Atta boy, Jong!” Joonmyun said with a smirk. He curled back into Tao, teasingly wiggling against his lover before closing his eyes again.

           “I’ll get you back for that when we’re not as sleepy.” It would have sounded more threatening, but Tao yawned loudly and snuggled into the back of Joonmyun’s neck.

           Joonmyun grumbled a bit and covered his head with his pillow when he heard shouts from downstairs about Chanyeol not being able to feel his legs.

           “I can’t wait to see what they’re doing that made that happen,” Tao purred into Joonmyun’s ear, “I’ll let that fester in your brain while you sleep.” He kissed the smaller man’s jaw.