i'm flyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggg

Genie

i had to stop myself from chuckling maniacally after tao said a thng

and i had to stop myself from looking at the camera like they do in the office

... oh hey minseoks back

leave a comment

i love comments

whistles nonchalantly

 



 

          The next morning, Joonmyun pushed the garage door open and yawned. The thought HAD festered and he woke up with a raging hardon that took the better part of an hour for Tao to take care of.

           He fiddled a bit more with his moped. Kris came out and waved while t the bushes in his front yard. If it’s Joonmyun, he’s probably gonna do something magical soon. He continued to trim the bushes and Tao came out with a helmet in his hands. They kissed each other and Joonmyun put on his helmet with a bit of struggle. Kris thought it was almost cute.

           Tao waved as Joonmyun rolled off the driveway and drove down the street.  The blond dragged the lawnmower out of the garage and looked like he was trying to keep himself busy until Joonmyun returned. It was out of gas, so he decided it’d just be better if he ran some errands instead.

           Joonmyun was enjoying the cool midday air as he drove around the neighbourhood, testing out his moped. He offered to go grocery shopping while he was out and Tao gave him a storage box to put the groceries on the back. It seemed to be bottomless.

           On his way back, he suddenly found himself momentarily airborne before coming to meet the ground at 30 miles per hour. The Vespa landed on the ground inches away from him. His eyes were open wide in shock when he saw the moped land, leaving a trail of sparks behind it.

           He rolled over onto his back, gasping for air before people started crowding around. Someone came out of his house after hearing the crash and ran up to Joonmyun.

           “Are you ok?” The ginger haired man asked. He was very young looking but something about him seemed very... old. Different in any case.

           Joonmyun tried to push himself up, but he was dizzy. “I may have a concussion, I might also be in shock. Everything feels numb and I’m pretty sure my back is road hamburger. Gimmie a second before I can answer you.” He barely realised that the person came out of Ren’s house.

           “Ok, take your time, I’ll be here.” He grabbed Joonmyun’s hand and squeezed.

           “I’m not scared or anything, you don’t need to hold my hand.” Joonmyun said without even looking down. “And won't Ren be upset?” It finally occurred to him who this man must be.

           “I was checking to see if you could feel your hand.” He said, “I’m Minseok by the way.”

           “Joonmyun…” He mumbled. “Nice to finally meet you.” It almost felt like the orange haired man was hitting on him. Joonmyun took a deep breath and pushed himself up. He let Minseok help him to the curb. They sat there and waited for the police to arrive.

           “So you’re Joonmyun. I’ve heard so much about you. You were lucky,” Minseok said as Joonmyun took off his helmet, “That Vespa could have crushed you.” They looked at its tangled remains.

           “Yeah…” He said absently, "Lucky..." He thought back to the old lady that gave him this weird anti curse, then he thought about his mate, “Tao and I worked so hard on it too…” He said with a pout.

           “Who’s Tao?” Minseok asked with a smile.

           “My boyfriend- husband- mate… something.” Joonmyun said, while looking to see if the other driver was ok. The other man was pacing back and forth in a panic on the phone and never even bothered to look at Joonmyun.

           Joonmyun stood up when the police and ambulance arrived. He limped over to the officer and assured the paramedics that he didn’t need to be taken to the hospital. They checked him over and insisted that the only reason he was limping was because of a skinned knee- leg- left side. They bandaged up the small cut on the side of Joonmyun’s head and the police took his statement.

           He tried to pick up his Vespa to push it back home, but the back wheel was so badly bent that it wouldn’t spin. “Can I leave this here til I can get the guys to help me bring it home?” He asked Minseok.

           “Yeah. No problem.”

           Back at home Tao was agitated for reasons he wasn’t sure of. He was pacing and pushing his hair out of his face.

           “He should have been home by now.” Tao grumbled.

           “Well maybe he’s having fun with his moped.” Baekhyun shrugged.

           Tao perked up and looked toward the front door. He rushed outside and looked at the entrance to their cul de sac. The other two followed Tao outside and they saw Minseok with Joonmyun’s arm over his shoulder.

           Tao ran over to the two men and looked at Minseok. “You must be Tao.” Minseok said with a strange look in his eyes, he bowed politely. “Hey Chanyeol, hey Baekhyun!”  He waved over their shoulder.

           “What happened to him?” Tao asked, panic evident in his voice.

           “Car clipped him, he went flying, Zitao.” Minseok said as if he was answering a superior.

           “It was awesome!” Joonmyun said throwing his left fist lazily through the air. He winced and whispered ‘ow’.

           “Stop moving your left side so much. I suggest you- aw never mind, you probably know what to do.” He said cryptically before handing off the brunet to Tao.

           “Do you want to come in for a drink?” Joonmyun asked. “You’ve done so much for me.”

           “Nah, thank you but I gotta get going. I have to explain all of the debris in the front yard to everyone.” Minseok said, while looking at Tao. Tao hoisted the smaller man into his arms as Minseok bowed sharply then walked back home.

           “Where is the Vespa?” Chanyeol asked. “And what the hell happened to you?”

           “Oh… most of it is in Ren's front yard.” He rested his head against Tao, “I need you two to get it for me.”

           “Yeah, no problem.” Chanyeol frowned.

           “Straight ahead, you can’t miss the wreckage.” Joonmyun pointed.

“We know where he lives.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

           “I’m gonna clean him off.” Tao walked home, “See you guys soon,”

           “My neck hurts…” Joonmyun whined quietly as the adrenaline wore off.

           “I’ll fix it for you when we get in.” Tao replied.

           Tao carried Joonmyun up the stairs and sat him on the bed. He pulled the smaller man’s tattered shirt off with a hiss from both of them. One because of how bad it looked and the other because of how bad it felt.

           The genie kissed the back of Joonmyun’s neck. Joonmyun hummed happily. “Better?” Tao asked. Joonmyun nodded.

           “You should be more aware of your surroundings angel, it’ll be the death of you.” He pouted.

           “Yeah… I was just enjoying myself…” He quirked up one side of his mouth in a half smile.

           Tao waved his fingers toward the bathroom as he peeled Joonmyun’s shredded jeans and boxers off of his legs. Joonmyun groaned in pain. “I’d fix this, but the neighbours have seen you and it’s be too suspicious if you were all better right away.” He kissed Joonmyun’s hand, “It’ll stop hurting after I clean you off though.”

           “I can clean myself… ow” Joonmyun said as he tried to stand.

           “But if I do it, your injuries will heal faster.” Tao picked him up and walked him to the bathtub. He lowered his mate into the hot water. Joonmyun hissed at the water on his wounds. As he gently rubbed the dirt out of his scratches, the water turned crimson, but the pain faded almost completely.

           For the rest of the day Tao carried him everywhere and doted on him to the point where Joonmyun was feeling a bit stifled.

           “Tao, can I have some time to myself? You’re smothering me.”

           Tao looked like a kicked puppy, “…oh… ok I’ll be in the kitchen… making you something. Shout if you need anything.” He turned to walk away.

           “Tao…” Joonmyun said, feeling sorry for the genie, he beckoned Tao over and kissed him softly, “Thank you for everything.” He said as he lay on his bed and started reading a book.

 

           Outside, Jongdae saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun carrying the bike into the garage.

           “What happened?” Jongdae asked concern heavy in his voice.

           “Suho got clipped by a car.” Chanyeol said.

           “Oh , is he alright?”

           “He got lucky. He walked away with really minor injuries considering he hit the ground doing about thirty.”

           “Can I come over later? I need to go do something.”

           “Uh sure…” Baekhyun said as Jongdae rode his bicycle away.

           He returned roughly an hour later with flowers and some grapes. Kris pulled up in his car and saw Jongdae enter the other house. He’d call after he took a nap. He hadn’t been sleeping well lately and he had no idea why.

           “Now why would your beloved be going to another man’s house with flowers?” Carbuncle asked with a raised eyebrow.

           “Possibly one of their birthdays?”

           “Wouldn’t they tell you about it too?” It smirked, “Unless you were meant to be left out of the circle. What would he be doing that he doesn’t want you to know about?”

           Kris’ eyes shot open and his hand flew to his phone.

           “Hey babe, where are you?” Kris asked.

           “Across the street, you should come over and tell Suho to get better.”

           “What’s wrong with Suho?” He asked with a frown.

           “His moped got hit by a car.”

           “Oh ! Really?” He sat up and started putting his shoes on. “Be right there.”

           Kris knocked on the door and Chanyeol let him in. They went upstairs to a room that served the purpose of their entertainment room. There was a big couch and Joonmyun was laying on it. Tao was peeling grapes for him and Joonmyun would open his mouth reluctantly.

           “Hey, how are you?” Kris asked.

           “Sore… I’m sure I’ll be fine in a day or two. The scabs are gonna be annoying though.”

           “I saw how much work you guys put into the Vespa. You think you can fix it again?”

           Joonmyun shrugged. “Who knows. Might not be worth it.”

There was a lull in conversation and Baekhyun groaned.

           “Excuse me, I need to tear this man’s clothes off.” Baekhyun said after Chanyeol gently rest his hand on his boyfriend’s knee.

           “Oh goddammit not again” He whined as Baekhyun dragged him away.

           “Wait…” Joonmyun whispered to Tao, “When is the full moon?”

           “Two days.”

           “Oh good, I still have time to heal before we have to help them.”

           “What are you two saying?” Jongdae asked.

           “We were trying to figure something out.”

           “Can we help any?”

           “We don’t want to drag you into it.” Joonmyun said tactfully.

           “Oh… By the way, Suho…” Jongdae started.

           “Hm?” he looked a little worried about what Jongdae was about to ask.

           “Why aren’t your injuries bandaged?”

           “Superficial wounds like this need air so they can heal faster.” Tao said quickly, “They need to dry up and fall off, not stifle under bandages while staying moist and invite infection.”

           “More Chinese medicine?” Kris asked almost cynically.

           “… Sure.”

           “Well, we gotta head home, Kris sounds tired and cranky.”

           “I’m not cranky,” He grumbled.

           “Of course not, love.” Jongdae placated.

              

           The next day, Chanyeol limped out of his bedroom in his boxers again, walked past Joonmyun in the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, (The fridge always seemed to have everything anyone could want in it) sat on the couch in the front room and gingerly placed the icepack on his crotch.

           “I don’t know if I can do this all night and tomorrow.” He looked at Joonmyun, “He’s getting worse.”

           “Where is he?”

           “Sleeping off round five.” He whimpered as he put the ice pack on his head.

           “Here.” Tao handed Chanyeol a glass. It looked like watermelon soju. Smelled like it too.

           “Why watermelon soju?” He asked.

           “Is that what you perceive it to smell like?” Tao asked.

           “Isn’t it?” Tao shook his head.

           “Just drink it. You’ll thank me.” Chanyeol shrugged and emptied the glass. He looked impressed.

           “I’m not going to ask what I just ingested.”

           “Best not to,” Tao replied.

           “I’m feeling better already.” He looked at the empty glass.

           “Good. Now stay out here til he wakes up and calls you again.” Tao said, taking the glass back.

           “You got a magic concoction for me?” Joonmyun asked Tao.

           “Automatically my brain goes to the worst place imaginable when you say that, but what would you need a magical concoction for?” Tao purred

           “To get rid of these stupid scabs, they itch and they’ll be a hindrance for later.”

           “True, it seems Baekhyun is far worse than I’d expect, we might have to help tonight.” Chanyeol frowned. “Ok, I can fix your skin,” He said, “All you have to do is kiss me.” He puckered his lips comically.

           Joonmyun leaned in to kiss him and Tao ran his hand down the brunet’s arm, as he deepened the kiss, he ran his hand down Joonmyun’s side. He pulled Joonmyun’s leg up to his hip and ran his palm along his leg. Tao pulled away, leaving Joonmyun breathless. He looked up at Tao with heavy eyelids, “Mmm now what?”

           “What do you mean? I did it” Joonmyun looked at his arm and his leg. He stretched a bit and smiled before jumping into Tao’s arms and kissing him hard.

           “Thanks.” He said as he put his feet back on the floor. Tao looked a little disappointed.

           “If Baek becomes too much for you, knock on our door ok Yeol?” Joonmyun said to his friend before dragging the genie upstairs.

           Chanyeol waved his hand and grunted at the two before leaning his head back.