Complicated Hearts

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

Chunji’s P.O.V

I feel so happy after I told C.A.P hyung my feelings to you. I hope you will accept my feelings. Wait when you and I had ride my motorcycle we didn’t wore a helmet. I have a helmet but I forgot it at home and I don’t have an extra helmet. I should buy you a helmet coz I will be the one who will fetch her and accompany her going home. And I don’t want my pretty fiancé to be in an accident. Yeah Chanhee that’s a brilliant idea! I will buy a helmet after dismissal for my pretty fiancé!

                                                      >>>>>>To the next part<<<<<<                                                                   

you's P.O.V

(*A/N Background music for this part: You are so beautiful- Kim Junsu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhrUvvQDHY )

I saw my Prince Charming Ricky in the Hallway. He suddenly looks at me with his cutest smile. Oh! I feel like dying because of happiness! I slowly walk towards at him, smiling too then suddenly Suzy running passing me then she go towards Ricky who is smiling at her brightly. Suzy hugs Ricky! Ouch! It’s like someone stabs me through the heart! I am really a pabo! I thought Ricky is looking at me but she is looking at Suzy! I just turn around crying and I ran. I ran so fast going to the Comfort room so that no one can see me crying but suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I turn around and saw Chunji with a worried face he is holding a shopping bag then he ran towards me and hug me. I was so shock coz Chunji is not like that. Honestly I feel so comforted. He whispers in my ear “you if you need someone to talk to or you just need someone to cry on, I am just here. I am so happy to hear that but I know he is doing this because we are pretending we love each other. He broke the hug and said with a cheering voice “you I have a gift for you. He gives me the shopping bag he was holding earlier. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYIUBOJg9dAt_fsWidDiT

 I just stare at the shopping bag he is giving to me coz I can’t believe that he will give me a present. He holds my hand and hangs the shopping bag in my wrist. I just smile at him then he suddenly cupped my face then he said “I don’t want to see you crying my you”. Then he wiped my tears. Wait! He just said my you?! I want to ask him but I am so shy.

                                                          >>>>>>to the next part<<<<<<                                                               

 I bid goodbye to Chunji who accompany me going home. He just smile at me and drove away. I enter the house and headed to my room. I stare at the shopping bag then I opened it and I saw a cute dress.

PD-4177 NY Vogue Drape-Layered Collar Sleeveless Dress - Beige

I think Chunji wants me to wear this. I stand up and headed towards the C.R to take a shower and after 15 minutes I got out in the C.R and I get the dress that Chunji gave me and headed towards my wardrobe.
___________________________________________________________________________ 

Suzy and I were in the car going to Jia unnie and C.A.P oppa Anniversary. I notice that it was so silent. So I started a conversation but usually Suzy is the one who is starting a coversation. I think she have a problem so I ask her with a worried voice “Suzy do you have a problem?” She just smiled and said “Unnie do you love me? I smiled too and said with a proud voice “Yes I love you Suzy!” then she said with a serious voice “So you will do everything just to make me happy?” I looked at her with a confused face but I answer “Yes I will do everything just to make you happy”. Suzy hugs me. I was a little shock but I hugged her too. She asked with a more serious than earlier “Unnie can you sacrifice your own happiness to make me happy?” I am shock when she asked that but I said “If that’s the only way to make happy”. She hug me tighter “Promise?” I don’t know but I feel something is wrong. I said “I Promise”. I said that because I really love my sister.
__________________________________________________________________

Ricky's P.O.V

I am outside of the restaurant waiting for you to arrive. I want to ask her why she ran suddenly earlier.


                                              ########Flashback#########                         

I am in the Hallyway going to my Princess you because I didn’t see her this morning in their house because Suzy is in a hurry. I miss My Princess you! Suddenly I saw my princess you looking at me smiling, when you smiles at me my heart always felt happy. I continue walking in to her direction when suddenly Suzy came out from nowhere and hug me. I just smile at her but I am so shock when she hug me that’s why I didn’t broke the hug but when my senses came back I hurriedly broke the hug then I look at you who is now running I want to chase you but Suzy hugs me again and she said almost crying “Ricky I really love you since the day I first met you! You don’t need to say anything for now just accept my heart!” I am very shock now! Suzy have feelings for me?! I really can’t believe it! I thought she just think of me as a brother and I don’t have feelings for her I just think of her as my sister. This is so complicated!
 

                                            ###########End of Flashback#########  

(*A/N Background music for this part: You and I - Mblaq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J40o-ZIDfpQ&feature=player_detailpage )                                                

I saw you going out in their car so I ran towards her. you is so beautiful though she is beautiful for me as always. I pinched her cheeks and said “Why did you ran earlier? She just look at me confused. I hold her hand and we started walking going to the restaurant when suddenly you fall fortunately I had catch her but unfortunately I fall too! We are now at the ground lying. you is on top of me and when we fall our lips accidently met! I promise that I did not do it on purpose! I really like her lips so soft and sweet and this is the first that I got have a closer look on her she’s really like an angel! you suddenly got up and she helps me to stand up. We are just standing there for a while then I decided to say sorry but it seems like she will say something too so I told her “you ladies first!” she nods cutely. She’s so cute as always! She said with her angelic voice “I’m sorry Ricky I did not do it on purpose”. I came closer to her and said “I’m sorry too!” then I hold her face and little by little my face is now closer to her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you and Ricky sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G?!
tumblr_lcu5jcjBWV1qbm86g.gif

 

Sorry for not updating, I'm really busy in school!
sad-rapunzel-gif.gif

*note:by the way the gifs that I posted in the Chapter 8 and now belongs to the rightful owner! The gifs are not mine. Thank you to the rightful owner! ^^


Thank you for not unsubscribing! I Love you  you! Please do not unsubscribe!
kiss-from-key-shinee-15363231-400-446.gi

 

Thank you for my new subscribers! ^^ 
Thank you Thekpoplover4ever ^^
Thank you ILuvChunji ^^
Thank you QkaZuniga ^^
Thank you XxMinKyung-ChanxX ^^
I'm so happy! ^^

fxyeah_large.gif