Engagement Deal

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

you get inside in your classroom, you feel so sad and annoyed at the same time because Ricky did not walk you in your classroom and Chunji annoyed you. You sit quietly in your chair thinking about Ricky and what Chunji did to you earlier then suddenly someone kiss you in the cheeks, you are shock, then you turn your head slowly then you saw a pretty Jia smiling to you. You smile slightly then Jia immediately ran beside you then she look at you and she hold you’re both hands then she said “______ I knew if you smile lightly you have a problem. You sigh and said “Ricky did not walk me to class today and Chunji is so annoying.” You emphasized the annoying word then Jia just laugh then she said “was something happened earlier?” then you answer directly “nothing special happen but earlier Minwoo gave cupcake to Suzy and the twins gave me too a cupcake then you notice that I am sad”. Jia think for a second then smile and said “I think Ricky is jealous”. Then you feel like you will burst out to tears. Chunji is right I am a babo! Why didn’t I think of that? then Jia looked at you with a pair of worried eyes then she said “are you okay?” then you said “Unnie what you said is true, Ricky is jealous because Minwoo gave a cupcake to Suzy.” You control your tears not to flow in your cheeks in short you control your feelings so that you will not cry. Jia just laugh and said “he isn’t jealous because of Suzy but because of you. You look to her with a confuse expression on your face then you said “It’s impossible Unnie”. Jia said looking at you with an angry eyes then she said “how can you say that? you’re pretty, kind, and all the qualities that Ricky finds to a girl is in you then you said “how can you say that Unnie?” then she smile so brightly “C.A.P told me the qualities that Ricky finds to a girl then I said to myself that you have the qualities, so it means you passed”. You just laugh. You don’t believe her.
============================================================================================
It’s Lunch Time:
You and Jia walk out in the classroom then you remember the lunch that your Mom prepared for them so you said to Jia “Umma make all of us a lunch, can you help me bring it in the Cafeteria?” You smile then Jia smile too and nod then she said “Wow your Mom is so sweet like you! Sure I will help you”. You smile then you two headed to the Storage Room then you and Jia get in there and carry it. You and Jia are in the Cafeteria when C.A.P ran to you and Jia and he said “Hello My Jia and ______”. He smiled. You and Jia just smiled. C.A.P look to Jia and said with his sweetest voice “My Jia I will help you carry that”. Jia blush even though she and C.A.P are love birds in short couples then she look to C.A.P and gave him a look-Oppa don’t help me, help ______. Then C.A.P immediately turns his head to you and said “I will help you ______ “. He said smiling but you said “you don’t need to help me Appa”. (You like to call him Appa because it’s awkward if you call him Oppa) Jia gave the lunch boxes to C.A.P and C.A.P accept it happily then Jia get the lunch boxes you carry, you are shock then she just laugh then you did not mind it because even you get it to her she will not give it to you. You three go to where other Miss A and Teen Top members seat. C.A.P and Jia put the lunch boxes on the table then someone hug you from the back when you turn around you saw Niel smiling to you sweetly then he said “Noona! You smell so good”. Then you smile and said “Oppa don’t call me Noona, your older than me, how many times I should say that to you Oppa”? You pout then he pinches your cheeks and said “You’re so cute Noona”. You just smile. (Sitting arrangement in the seat: Fei, C.A.P, Jia In front of them are Niel, L.Joe, and Suzy, in the right side are Changjo and Min, in the left side you and Ricky.)

Grad-w-bench6.jpg

All of you are eating quietly but Min and Changjo are holding hands under the table, Niel is secretly looking to Fei, L.Joe is starring to Suzy while Suzy is looking to you and Ricky who is talking happily and Jia and C.A.P spoon feeding each other then Jia, Fei, Min, C.A.P, Niel, Changjo, L.Joe and Ricky said in sync “______ and Suzy please say to Umma Thank You very much for the food”.
DSC02724.JPG

You and Suzy nod and laugh, you and Ricky laughing because Ricky was telling a funny story when suddenly someone shouted “Guys you forget to wait for me”. All of you stop what you are doing then look up and saw a smirking Chunji; you angrily said “Why we will wait for you, you are just wasting your time flirting girls, am I right? Chunji put his arms to your shoulder then said “You are just jealous because I did not flirt you”. They all laugh except Ricky who was playing his food. You just give Chunji a look-you are dead if you repeat it again”. He just winks at you.
Ricky P.O.V
I am so happy because ______ is laughing, she is more beautiful when she is happy then Chunji interrupted and they fight, they are like cats and dogs. I just ignore it but I can’t eat that’s why I just played my food but when I look to Chunji he winks at ______ then I thought that’s it! Then I pout when ______ look at me then she said while laughing “what are you doing Ricky”?
Your P.O.V
When you look at Ricky he suddenly pouted then you thought why you are so cute Ricky? But you don’t want the others will know that then you ask him while laughing what he is doing? But he laughs too.
===========================================================================================
you and Suzy get inside the house then your Mom smiling to you too “My Princess ______ and my Princess Suzy get dress now. We will go to a dinner. Your Mom smile then you two nod and kiss your Mom. You two immediately go upstairs and you go to your Room and headed straight to the bathroom and when you are finish you go out in the bathroom and you saw a beautiful dress and you already know that you will wear that for the dinner.

This is what you will wear.
10733752-japanese-fashion-online-store-j

You go downstairs and saw Suzy; she was so pretty as always.
This is Suzy what will wear
l_p1022411539.jpg
You two wait for your Mom and Dad to go down in the living room.
===================================================================
When the four of you go inside in the restaurant (Appa, Umma, You, and Suzy) you saw Ricky’s Parents, Ricky and Chunji. Then you smile and then you’re Mom said to you “My Princess ______ you should sit down beside Chunji then you nod even though you don’t want to sit beside Chunji while Suzy is seating beside Ricky. All of you are eating then you’re Appa said “I have an announcement ( clapped) Chunji will marry My Princess ______.Ricky will marry My Princess Suzy!
You four are shock.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
how’s the update?
I am so sorry for not updating, it's just a technical problem happened.
Tomorrow is the continuation of this chapter
Thank You very much midst_lhady22 ^^
I Love you my Subscribers ^^