More Complicated Situations

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

you’s P.O.V
After 20 minutes I think. I’m wondering why Ricky and Suzy were not here yet, so I decided I will go with Chunji outside coz it will be awkward if Suzy and Ricky see me go out all by myself and there’s a possibility they will be thinking that I just want to stalk them. Luckily Chunji agree, so we went out and…I don’t want to believe what I am seeing right now! Ricky and Suzy were kissing?! Ouch! Okay I should not be jealous! I have no rights to be jealous…but I’m just a person who is in love to a man who is engage to my sister! I think they love each other! I can’t stay long so I turned around but unfortunately Chunji was behind me so when I turned around our lips accidentally touched! Oh no! Chunji was right I am a pabo coz I didn’t move! I can see in Chunji’s face that he was shock!

 

Ricky’s P.O.V
I just stare at the sky, I’m thinking of my princess you when Suzy intertwined her hands on mine, I looked at her, she was crying! I don’t know what to do! I really hate to see girls crying especially the girls who are close to me especially My Princess you.

I hug Suzy and said in a calm voice “Why are you crying Suzy?” She said trying herself to stop from crying “Ricky I want to know what you feel about me”. I was caught off guard I don’t know how to answer her question to me.

I don’t know if I should say the truth that I feel about her is like just my sister or I should tell her that I like her but if I say that I will just make her feel hurt more because no secret are secret forever they will be revealed in the right time, She will know that the person I love was her sister you, that was more heart breaking, the person you thought that loved you was just pretending and the one he loves his your sister not you.

I’m so confused right now! Suzy suddenly broke the hug and said “Ricky I really love you! Then I was caught off guard again when she kissed my lips! I didn’t move because of her sudden action but when I remembered my accident kiss with you, I hurriedly broke the kiss and said to Suzy in a calm voice “Suzy this is---“I didn’t completed my sentence because I saw you and Chunji kissing?!

I don’t know if they were really kissing but I can see on Chunji’s face that he was happy! I came closer forgetting that Suzy is with me. When I came closer, I had stopped on my tracks! I’m right that they were kissing! Why you? Did you have forgotten our kiss even it’s an accident?! Stupid Changhyun thinking that you can like me even a little! you broke the kiss and hug Chunji?! I just walk sadly going back to the restaurant then Suzy ran to me and intertwined her hand on mine.

you’s P.O.V
I was so shock that we kissed! I notice that Chunji’s face expression change like he was liking the kiss?! I came back at my senses when I remembered Ricky and Suzy were kissing. I broke the kiss and then I hug Chunji and after five minutes I said crying “Chanhee you said I can cry on you right?” Chunji hugged me too and said “Yes you can you, cry it all”. From that moment I’m so thankful to God because he gave me someone to cry on. I’m just confused why I feel so comfortable crying to Chunji, I mean I should feel uncomfortable because Chunji is my frenemy but I think because he changed; he became good and sweet to me.
To the next part

I and Chunji walking silently going to his motorcycle, he offered me a ride home. I accepted his offer for two reasons: First I should accept his offer because of my parents they are expecting Chunji should be the one who take me home, second I feel bad if I reject his offer because he let me cry on him.

When were there in front of his motorcycle I notice two helmets. Two helmets? I feel more safe right now! Okay I will not going to lie I feel safe when I had ridden the motorcycle with Chunji last time even there was no helmets. He gets the cute lavender helmet
Imagine Lavender Helmet

(And this is Chunji's helmet.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM2W0HNi0eSVNFQGzlduX

 

(*A/N: I always pick violet color for you because  the color of Teen Top is pearl lavender. ^^) and gave it to me and said “wear this” it’s just a short word but the way he said it was like wear this so that you will not get hurt. I’m so touched! Yah! Bae, you don’t fall for Chunji’s tricks he is a playboy remember?! Chunji suddenly gets the helmet from me and puts the helmet on my head and whisper “Stop being cute you! I can’t help myself falling in love with you!” (*A/N: Background music for this part:Can't help falling in love with you - F4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngUkIKk-VkU ^^)

 I was so shock. Did I have heard it right?! I get all my courage and ask him “What did you said?” Chunji suddenly blushed?! He suddenly ride on his motorcycle and he said “Pabo let’s go!” Okay! I didn’t know that he will go back to his bad attitude again. I sit on the motorcycle. I don’t have a choice but to hug the pabo’s waist.

We stopped because of the Traffic light became red. Chunji suddenly said “Do you like the helmet?” I’m confused why is he asking me? I just said annoyed “Did you ask that question to all girls who ride your motorcycle? Chunji turned around and said “Excuse me no girls ride on this motorcycle except you and FYI you that helmet you were wearing I bought that for your safety.” He said angrily. Okay! Sorry I didn’t know and I didn't expect that helmet is for me and that I’m the only girl who have ride his motorcycle?!

I want to apologize but I’m scared of Chunji because all of our arguments this is the first time I made him angry. We arrived in front of my house. I got off the motorcycle and he was starting the engine of his motorcycle when I started to apologize “Chanhee…” but I notice he was not paying attention he is ready to leave when I hold his hand he immediately stop the engine and look at me, still I can see on his face that he was angry but not like earlier then I said “Chanhee I’m sorry.” Then he immediately got out off his motorcycle and hugs me. He whispered in my ear “it’s okay”.

Chunji was ready to leave when the gate opened and it was Suzy and Ricky who were shocked to see us. Chunji and I were shocked too we didn’t know they went home earlier than we were.
___________________________________________________________________________
Why you and Ricky can't be together?! :((

th_tumblr_lxj0f1uRlh1r1ouef.gif
 

Sorry Guys for the Late update again! :((
th_tumblr_ls77isIvOG1qf5wkd.gif

 

Well the mv for be ma girl had been released back on August 3 and the performance version was released back on Augugst 8! ^^
So my lovely subscribers as lovely as Ricky for those who haven't yet watched the mv for Be ma girl or like me just want to watch it again here is the link: enjoy watching ^^ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjeo66Ae30&feature=relmfu

And here is the performance mv: enjoy watching ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IRozh1huk3s

you if it's okay can you tell me your bias list in Teen Top? I just want to know ^^
Here is my bias list in Teen Top:


1.Ricky th_tt6.gifth_tt6.gifth_tt6.gifth_tt6.gif

 

 

2.Changjo  th_tt10.gifth_tt10.gifth_tt10.gifth_tt10.gif


 

3. C.A.P th_tt15.gifth_tt15.gifth_tt15.gifth_tt15.gif

 


4. Chunji th_tt12.gifth_tt12.gifth_tt12.gifth_tt12.gif

 

 

5.L.Joe th_test-1.gifth_test-1.gifth_test-1.gifth_test-1.gif


 

*Niel th_niel31.gifth_niel31.gifth_niel31.gifth_niel31.gif is not included in my bias list because My Friend loves him and we had a deal if she wins, 3:3 it means that she can have her bias Chunji, L.Joe, and of course her ultimate bias Niel but If I win, 5:1 it means she have only Niel and I can have C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, and Changjo. Fortunately I won! 
 

Wohoho! I <3 Teen Top! ^^

 

Be ma girl