Group Date?!

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

Ricky's P.O.V
I came closer to her and said “I’m sorry too!” then I cupped her face and little by little my face is now closer to her face. When I will kiss her unluckily my cellphone suddenly rung, I feel so annoyed because I got disturbed; I get my cellphone in my pocket and I have one message from Niel hyung.


338502_467804636577817_848736130_o.jpg

Niel Hyung: Ricky where are you? We are waiting for you here like 30 minutes already! Oh! by the way did you see you noona in any instance? Suzy said that they are together going here but noona got out first in the car but when Suzy got out she didn’t see noona.

Niel hyung you’re such a disturbance! I turn around to look at my princess who is looking at me shyly; I think my princess is like that because of what had happened to us earlier. I smiled and said to her “you Niel hyung texted me we should go now! She just nods cutely! I can’t control myself anymore, I pinched her cheeks then suddenly she blush. Wait did she just blushed?! I am really so shock! I think she knows why I am shock that’s why she just leaves me there dumfounded. I ran catching up to her.

We enter the restaurant together and we saw Teen Top except Chunji because he is not here yet and Miss A are there. We went to them when Niel saw us he immediately stand up and he was so shocked he said “Ricky, you did you two were together all this time when we were wondering where did you go? Before I answer I looked at them (Teen Top & Miss A) and I saw Suzy glaring at you. I remember her love confession earlier to me. I don’t want Suzy to get mad to you because I know that she really love her sister Suzy. I told myself Ricky it’s okay, you will do this for you! I look at Niel and said “No we are not together; we just met in front of the restaurant”.

Unfortunately you spoke too when I spoke! She said “Yes we are together!” she said shyly but when she realized I said no, she looks at me with a sad and confused at the same time in her eyes. I didn’t expect she will answer! Niel looked at us confused “Who is saying the truth?” I don’t know what to do! Suddenly Suzy said “I think unnie is just joking! Unnie you are just joking right?!” I decided to tell the truth because I think my princessyou just got embarrassed but you suddenly said happily “Yeah! I am just joking! Mianhe”.

I know she was just pretending to be happy, I can see it on her eyes that she is so sad and confused at the same time. I want to tell the truth but you suddenly went to her seat. I catch up with her so that I can pull the chair but when I will pull the chair, Suzy holds my wrist and said “Ricky you shouldn’t do that to unnie anymore coz when Chunji will saw that he will sure get jealous! I just nod and the others just laugh.


you’s P.O.V
I can’t believe it Ricky and I kissed! Okay, it’s just an accident but still it’s a kiss~~~~ (it’s like you are singing the kiss word.)
. you and Ricky sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Hahaha…I think I am crazy! Yes! I am crazy for Ricky! I apologize to Ricky. My Prince Ricky suddenly came closer to me and he apologizes to me too then he cupped my face then little by little his face is closer to my face. I just stand there. I didn’t move. My Prince Ricky what are you doing?! Will you kiss me?! I thought happily but sadly his cell phone rang. He reads the text message and told me that Niel oppa texted him already, so the two of us should go now. I just nod then I was so surprised coz My Prince Ricky pinched my cheeks. I can’t control myself to blush then I saw My Prince Ricky looking at me, he’s so shocked. I think he saw my face blushed.

I just leave him there dumfounded then he ran catching up at me. I’m really happy even though our second kiss was stop still we had a kiss then he pinched my cheeks but that happy moments all ruined because he denied that we are together all the time that they were finding us and the bad thing is when Niel asked us we answered in sync but the difference is our answers.

I answered yes and he answered no! I can’t believe him! It’s also mean that our kissed earlier, I mean our accident kissed was nothing because according to Ricky if we just met in front of the restaurant it means that the kissed didn’t happen for him? I don’t know how to react! I just go in the flow when Suzy said that I am joking, I pretend to be happy then Ricky pulled a chair for me luckily Suzy stopped him! I know! I should be happy that Ricky did a sweet thing for me but I don’t want to forget that he denied me earlier! I hate the fact when Ricky had something bad did to me and I will just forget it because he had done a sweet little thing!
 

Author’s P.O.V
You congratulate Jia and C.A.P then Jia said “We received the cake that you had delivered. (*A/N that is the cake you bought where Bo mi worked in Chapter 6.) Thank you you! You just hug Jia tightly and Jia knows that you were hurt so she hugs you back suddenly C.A.P jokingly said “you I will be jealous if you didn’t let go of Jia. You broke the hug and said “mianhe appa”. Jia hugs you and said sweetly “Don’t call him Appa anymore, you can call him oppa! Arrasso?” you just nod and said “arrasso. Jia glared at C.A.P who ruined your bonding time together, C.A.P just mouthed “I’m sorry.

You just went to your seat suddenly C.A.P clapped to catch the attention of all of you he said “Chunji texted me already he said we can start eating now because he will arrive in a little while. All are so happy because finally after waiting for 1 hour already they can eat now except you are not feeling well because of what happened earlier when Ricky denies that you two are not together.

You haven’t eaten yet, you just watch your friends who were busy doing their own things. Jia and C.A.P was busy spoon feeding each other, Changjo and Min were looking at each other happily, you thought something sweet is going on then you peeked under the table and you saw their hands were interwined, Niel who is busy talking to Fei, you can say that Niel have feelings for Fei because his eyes was shining when he looks at Fei, You thought Niel oppa is a playboy but not like Chunji who likes to spend his time flirting with girls, Niel doesn’t show to many people that he is a playboy, In fact Miss A & Teen Top and the girls who he have flirted the ones who knows that he is a playboy. You know when he is just flirting or he is sincere, you can see in his eyes that he is sincere. You look at L.joe who is silently reading a book but secretly glancing to Suzy and Ricky who were talking happily. You felt so jealous. You thought they are a cute couple!
 

you’s P.O.V
The others were starting to eat but I didn’t start to eat, I lost my appetite. I was just looking at my food when someone
covered my eyes; I thought it was Jia unnie or Fei unnie coz they always do that to me when we were freshmen (1St year high school) but I don’t know why they did that to me again so I jokingly said “who turn off the lights?! Then I heard Chunji’s annoying voice “You’re really a pabo you!” and I knew in that moment that he was the one who covers my eyes then I said with an angry voice “Stop this annoying tricks! Pabo Chunji! He hurriedly uncovered my eyes. He looked at me with worried eyes, I don’t know but I feel that he was really worried. I just motioned him to sit beside me, I can’t believe myself that I invite that pabo to sit beside me but anyways that’s the only vacant seat. Niel stands up and said “Finally we can now start officially! First let’s have a toast for C.A.P hyung and Jia Noona’s Anniversary”! We all stand up and toast for the very sweet couple. Jia and C.A.P happily said “Let’s eat officially!

Ricky’s P.O.V
I feel so guilty for denying but that was for you’s sake! I watch her just looking around then Suzy telled a funny story; it’s so funny that I really laughed.

I looked back again to my princess you who was quiet, still she is just looking around then I noticed Chunji have arrived, he silently went closer to her, the others who notice it try not to laugh especially Niel who is so noisiest busied his self by eating so that he we will not laugh so loud that you will notice what is happening. Chunji covered you’s eyes!

Suzy suddenly whisper at me “They’re like a sweet couple right?! I just nod. Ouch! Suzy is right they’re like a couple! Changhyun he doesn’t like your princess you, Chanhee was doing that because he always do that to girls, he always flirt them! I feel so hurt: no word can express the pain I feel inside my heart!

you and Chunji had a little fight but after that my princess motioned Chunji to sit beside him! I know there were no vacant chair but why she bother to invite Chunji to sit beside him?! No! It can’t be! My Princess you hate Chunji but the more you hate, the more you love?! Stupid quotation! I just ate silently then I secretly glanced at you and Chunji, what I saw made me go outside to have an air. Chunji awhile ago he was slicing his food then he gave it to you then my princess you just gave him a sweet smile that she never have showed me, I said to Suzy “I will just get some air outside!” Suzy stand up too smiling to me and said “I will join you”. I want to say no but I know she will not let me go out without her so I just nod to her then she happily grab my arm.


you’s P.O.V
Chunji is weird after the motorcycle incident, he were doing sweet things to me, he is not doing that to me before. He gave me a dress, comforted me, he even said that I can cry on him and now he sliced food for me! Unbelievable! When he gave me the food that he sliced earlier, I felt really touched so I smiled to him suddenly Ricky wants to go outside and Suzy accompanied him. I feel sad and jealous at the same time suddenly because of Ricky! After 20 minutes I think, I’m wondering why Ricky and Suzy were not here yet, so I decided I will go with Chunji outside coz it will be awkward if Suzy and Ricky see me go out all by myself and there’s a possibility they will be thinking that I just want to stalk them. Luckily Chunji agree, so we went out and…I don’t want to believe what I am seeing right now! Ricky and Suzy were kissing?!

_____________________________________________________________________

Just when you and Ricky's love story will bloom something happened! :(
th_tumblr_lzft1mZzfO1qb6s1q.gif

Sorry for the long update and late update!  :(
th_tumblr_m3z9dbGTrF1rog0yj.gif
 

By the way I'm so excited for the come back of Teen Top and the music video of Be ma girl! 
th_soexcited.gif  th_tumblr_m5zgwsSiTU1rpxp13.gif
 

Who is feeling the same like me?

th_tumblr_m0qvxbezTI1qeaqgn.gif
 

 

I Love Teen Top! I Love Ricky!

 

 
 

20120727_TeenTop_Cover.jpg